Kitties, it has been a long long time, several years in fact that I have been given an award. I am OTRB but that does not mean I don't love awards because I do.
My furriend Star of Ragdoll Mommy (Life With Ragdolls) was sweet and awarded me, a TLOA (Lady of Autumn) a beautiful award. Come and see it!
The rules are to acknowledge who gave it to me and to award it to someone who is opposite me. A male kitty as I am a lady cat.
I award this to Buster of PhotoCache as he is just soooo handsome. I couldn't help but notice. AND to Khaki, that handsome Palomino colored mancat at Marg's Animals.
Enjoy Kitties,
Angel Kissies from me, the Admiral. xoxoxoxox

22 comments:
Admairal, you are THE BEST and I am sooooooooooooo glad you like the award!!
I couldn't help but give it to you!
Because after all you ARE my Best friend forever!!!
Love and hugs,Star your BFF!
H&K
(Hugs and kisses)
Concatulations on your award, Admiral! How awesome that you were remembered!
How great that you won an award! Good for the kitty self-esteem!
Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.
Debby in Arizona
http://www.homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2013/09/operation-for-tiger-lilly.html
A huge congratulations on the award, Admiral! xoxo
This is so so cool, Congratulations on the award. I'm grinning and sniggling up a storm over here, I'm so happy for you!
Have a great weekend sweet friend!
How lovely, Admiral! Congrats!
Purrs,
The Chans
Congratulations Admiral for the lovely award. xx
Oh thank you so much Angel Admiral for passing that award on to Khaki. He doesn't have any awards. We know you are watching over your family with care.
Sweet Admiral it is lovely you received this award! xox
Wow Admiral san, congratulations on your wonderful award! You are forever remembered and always in our hearts xoxo
hay ewe gorgeous...wanna meet uz boyz over at boe boe's fish N fry round say...oh...5:23 for sum trout !!! its all ewe can eat fryday ya noe....we promise knot ta belch ~~~
dude K RB cloud 777313
sauce RB cloud 777315
XXXXX
Hi Admiral! Hooray for you! That's a real nice, and very well-deserved award, sweet friend. We miss and love you, and hope you're having fun there at the Bridge. Please tell our Sammy, Maggie, Graphite, Bitsy and Lady Madonna we love them, too, okay?
Even angel kitties like awards! Congrats, Admiral!
We love you and miss you!
Concats! It is lovely that you got an award at the Bridge Admiral.
thank you thank you. we will acknowledge this on the blog very soon. sorry about the delay in coming here.
Emma and Buster
Awww... Congratulations sweetie.
Purrs,
Nissy
Congratulations Admiral!
I love you!
Michiko
Of COURSE angel kitties can also receive awards. And who more deserving of the Shine On award, which we have awarded YOU, dear Admiral?
Come and see!
http://j-cats.blogspot.co.il/2013/10/we-keep-shining-through.html
It's me again to say Angel Kissies back to you, sweet Admiral. xoxoxoxox
Wishing you and Mommie a great week!
While.... Hello,Admiral! Thanks a lot for adding you to my followers list!
Hello Admiral!
Have you sent me sweet letter for me.
Your mum exploration into photography
can finally more and how to use the camera??
I hope your Mum should be doing very soon.
xoxoxo
Michiko
That is so sweet. :)
Post a Comment