Sunday, September 22, 2013

Every Day is Easy on Sunday for Me. XX00XX

Hi Kitties, I am whispering to Katie how best to nurse our Mom while she has this cantankerous sickie. Katie was and is inexperienced but she's catching on.


Hang on Mom..help is on the way. I'll come down the sunbeams...

22 comments:

Life with Ragdolls said...

Hi,Admiral! Can't post? Aren't a member? No worries! I'll go E-mail or contact Scylla (the boss) and I'll get her to Send you an invite :-)

Hugs,Star~

Life with Ragdolls said...

I just sent Scylla an E-mail,Haven't heard back yet:-( but I am sure I will.Love Star~

Beth said...

You are such a sweet angel Admiral. I know Miss Katie is grateful for your advice. We all hope mom is all better soon!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Who could not feel better at the though of Sweet Admiral coming down the sunbeams?

Purrs,
The Chans

Life with Ragdolls said...

Admiral I heard back from Scylla.She says you are a member .And you may post when ever you want.To post? Just go to the ladies of Autumn,And go to the top right-hand side of the blog.You should see something called "New post" then just hit that. And write your introduction.If you need ANY sort of help then don't be shy,just ask me!! I am 100% HAPPY to help you with anything you need:-)

Star~

Ps: your more than welcome to E-mail me:-) if you want my address then just give me a comment and I'll get in touch!

CATachresis said...

So lovely to see you sweet Admiral!! x0x0x Your poor mommy is sick :((( Sending lots of hugs and purrayers xx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are sure with your advice Katie will be an excellent nurse in no time. Admiral, will you kindly send me your email and I will make sure you have been invited to be a blog author at TLOA, we certainly would love having you there. You has to be signed in to blogger in order to post. ~Scylla

The Florida Furkids said...

We know Katie will learn a lot from you!! Enjoy your EASY Sunday at the Bridge and please say hi to Angels Sniffie, Tamir and Clifford for us.

The Florida Furkids

Tamago said...

Oh Admiral san you must be worried about your mom for being sick for so long. Katie san is doing her best to take care of her. And it is great to get your help!
I hope your mom will get well soon.

Life with Ragdolls said...

Hi:-) I see you got sighed up okay:-) good.
We love you lots,Admiral and we LOVE having you at the TLOA.
But we see that your mommy isn't feeling well and she misses you greatly:-(
Is there ANYTHING me or my mommy can do for you,Admiral?
We are 100% HAPPY to help!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am glad to hear Katie's getting some coaching from you, Admiral!

Seeking Serenity said...

Thankful for healing sunbeams, especially from loving friends

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am sure with your help Admiral, that you and Katie will soon have your mum on the road to recovery.

Tamago said...

Admiral san, thank you for stopping by for Goro's Gotcha Day! We felt extra special with you coming, even though you are always in our hearts :-)

meowmeowmans said...

It's wonderful to see you, sweet Admiral. How nice of you to teach Katie how to care for Mommy. We think of you so very often, dear one. Much love.

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Admral!
Lots of our love for Admial And your Mum has wondeful time with you!
Katie's very much like you to...
I thinking of you all the time.
It is God's wishes to all day look to
see angels Hugging Angel.
Have a good time with your Mum!
Michiko

dellgirl said...

Bless you dear Admiral, love & huggs to you. Keep up the good work lovely Katie.

Mommie, I hope you're all better by the time this reaches you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wishing you all the best!

Oui Oui said...

Its so nice to visit your blog again! Of course, we love visiting Katie too.

Unknown said...

Hi! Nice to meet you!

Oui Oui said...

HAHAHA! We KNOW your mom is feeling MUCH better. She is hitting her favorite post again!

Kathie said...

Love you bunches Admiral and miss you but think you are doing a great job from the Bridge guiding little Katie!

Gigi said...

Darling Admiral, Are you thinking about visiting me tonight? 'Cause you know, I would LOVE that--Katie said something about sparkles UTB??? I'll be waiting, my precious girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...