Here is my Halloween picture. I was trying to post it at TLOA, The Ladies of Autumn, but my permissions seem to be gone again, so I will just post it here.
As always you have a happy Holloween so full of Joyfull Admiral!! I sit on your MUM deck every morning but not in winter time, Have a lovery sleep! Michiko
Admiral dear, you still have permission to post on the Ladies of Autumn. Were you signed into blogger with the email you gave us? I am not sure why you are having so much trouble posting. But you certainly are still a member and have permission to post. ~Scylla
may we say yur lookin gorgeous admiral....wanna meet uz boys over at boe boe's fish N fry for sum pie....there bee a speshull on apple N pumpkin rite now tho we dunno why !!!
19 comments:
Aww! What a treat! As for seeing you too!
I can go send Scylla an email, telling her you need a invite:-)
Star~
Happy Halloween, Admiral!
So WONDERFUl to sees yous! Mes is so furry happy yous posted it here!
Kisses
Nellie
Hi Admiral, Happy Halloween! Purrs!
As always you have a happy Holloween
so full of Joyfull Admiral!!
I sit on your MUM deck every morning
but not in winter time,
Have a lovery sleep!
Michiko
My beautiful, stunning Admiral! Happy Halloween!
xoxoxo
Boomie
Just beautiful, Admiral!
Purrs,
The Chans
Admiral dear, you still have permission to post on the Ladies of Autumn. Were you signed into blogger with the email you gave us? I am not sure why you are having so much trouble posting. But you certainly are still a member and have permission to post. ~Scylla
Beautiful Admiral. It is so nice to see a post from you. Love the Halloween picture. xx
Awww sweetie, I see you are so bootiful. I'm happy you popped in with this post because we love seeing you again.
Admiral san! You look very beautiful in your Halloween picture! It's really great to see you xoxo
How wonderful to see you beautiful Admiral!
Admiral, you even make Halloween beautiful! It was good to see you today!
It's good to see you, Admiral. :)
may we say yur lookin gorgeous admiral....wanna meet uz boys over at boe boe's fish N fry for sum pie....there bee a speshull on apple N pumpkin rite now tho we dunno why !!!
XXXXXXXX
dude K &
sauce of fishbone
Happy Halloween beautiful Angel Admiral.
Wow, we can trick or treat at the RB now! I have to get a costoom!!
That is so sweet! It is always so wonderful to see you, Admiral. We love and miss you, dear friend!
It is so good to see you, sweet Admiral. Happy Heavenly Halloween to you my dear friend!I love the photo, it's beautiful.
Post a Comment