Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blogging Awards


I have received a very nice award from Brian's Home. If you are not a regular reader of his blog, please check him out. This really is an wonderful and warming blog with all kinds of wonderful pet related information.

I’m supposed to post 7 things about myself, so here goes…

1. I love to snuggle into my mom's neck and shoulder at night.
2. I have to paw the floor with my claws while drinking water.
3. I detest claw cutting, so the v-e-t has to do it.
4. I know many phrases, and respond appropriately..sometimes. MOL.
5. I usually just respond to my mom and my human brothers.
6. I am very skeered of the PTU and hide for hours if I see it.
7. I am very uncooperative, more than most, about picture taking.


I’m also supposed to pass this on to 15 awesome bloggers, link to them, and let them know you have given them an award. Wow, that’s tough, so here goes…


http://clarissashouseofcats.blogspot.com

http://pandafur.blogspot.com/

http://thecatfromhell.blogspot.com

http://katskatsnews.blogspot.com

http://www.catsparella.com/

http://www.themonkeys.ca

http://lucythebeautiful.blogspot.com

http://gardencottagecats.blogspot.com

http://churchcattom.blogspot.com/

http://pughysgingerfurball.blogspot.com/

http://mandatoryschoolunis.blogspot.com/

http://perfectlyparker.blogspot.com/

http://thecornishkitties.blogspot.com/

http://bobbieandbunch.blogspot.com/

http://cuddlesandcatnip.blogspot.com/

If I had time and room, ALL of my furriends would have this awesome awardie. Please feel free to take it if you like because you're more than worth it.

♥♥♥♥

34 comments:

Angel Simba said...

Oh, Admiral, those are verry interesting things to learn about you. Concats to you and all the others you are passing the ward on to. Brian passed it on to me as well, so you can read my list on my bloggie if you like. I made 6 or my 7 things about food and drinks!

Mariodacat said...

Congratulations sweet girl - you more den deserve it. he he - I had to laugh when you said you paw at the floor when drinking water. he he - dat made us laugh. Love how you snuggle with your mom too. I bet she's so happy when you do that, dat she could probably purr herself.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Admiral! Wow those are fun things to learn about you! We aren't too afraid of the PTU but that is probably because mom keeps them out all the time so we are used to them. We think it is cool that you speak human - we do a little but usually just don't listen!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Thank you so much my lovely friend I am honoured to get this. Mum will post as soon as she is able after the hospital.. Hugs GJ xx

Pandafur said...

Concats on your award Admiral! It wuz fun lerning abowt you an I knows what you mean abowt PTU axcept when nohuman iz arownd we rilly like em. Thanks you for sharing teh award wiv me, I will haz to put on mah thinkin cap *purrrrr*

Brian's Home Blog said...

I loved your list sweet Admiral, claw clipping is fun!

The Monkeys said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to us!! We loved that you paw the floor when you drink...just like our Sweet Pea!

Beth said...

Congratulations Admiral. You very much deserve this award. I loved your list!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Awwww ,,,
Miss Admiral you certainly are AWESOME!! And definately deserve this Award. Concatulationz ~ We luvz finding out all these interesting thingz about you ^..^

Thank You for passing the Award onto us,,, so Sweet of you to think of us ~
We will post soon......
Purrrrz & Kissez ~ xoxoxo

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations on your award!!!

We hate claw clipping too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on receiving the award. We came over via Brian's Home and we love you blog so will be following now. You are sure handsome. Hugs and nose kisses

Kea said...

Concats on the award, Admiral! It's always great to read more about our fur friends!

BostonBoy said...

Boy Admiral you soon will need an extension to the house for all your awards!

Unknown said...

Dearest Hestorb,
It is so cool learning such interesting things about yous! That yous knows people talk is awsome! And Congratulations on the award!
Me thanks yous from the bottom of my heart that yous passed it on to me!
Kitty Kisses
Nellie

Mr Puddy said...

Congratulation for your Award Admiral : )
I'm the same as you at no. 7..hee..heh
xxx

Ellen Whyte said...

Always good to learn more about you, Admiral. Scared of the box, huh? not surprising!

Au is eating 3 times as much as he was on Monday. This FIV miracle drug he's testing seems to be working. We're over the moon!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hello sweet Admiral.
Ooo I hate claw clipping too.
In fact the last time Mom TRIED to clip my claws she had to put on insulated leather gloves and I was still biting hard enough to get through them, so she said forgetaboutit!

purrin
xoxox

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Concatulations on your wonderful most PAWSOME award!! You most definitely deserve it!
We love Brian too and a number of the other bloggies that you mentioned.
PS:I don't like the PTU either
Love, Cody

meowmeowmans said...

Concatulations on your great -- and so well-deserved -- award, Admiral! We love your blog, you and your mommy so much, and enjoyed learning those seven things about you. :)

BeadedTail said...

Concatulations on your award Admiral! The more we learn about you, the more we love you!

The Chair Speaks said...

Congrats on the award.
You are scared of the v-e-t too? LOL!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Admiral, I claw the floor before I drink the water! Don't know why--
Thanks for the award. It'll go just purrfectly with my new look! I'm like you, though, so many wonderful purrsons deserve these awards, it's hard to pick!
And, it's nice to get to know more things about you, too!

Tom
xoxo

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award, Admiral. Zoey runs and hides from the PTU when she sees it...for hours!!

Catsparella said...

Concatulations on your award, Admiral!! I agree that your bloggie is pretty gosh darn awesome!! I am also so honored that you gave the award to me!! Thank you so much!! *hugs* ♥

Gigi said...

Hello My Sweet! Concatulations on the awardie. I'd like to drop by later and see if I can lure you away from your Mommy for awhile. 'K?

Michiko Johnson said...

Congrats on your award Admiral,
I loved your NO 1 I bet your mum's enjoy too:-)
xoooxx

Cezar and Léia said...

Wow conCATulations for your award, it's so cool!
Your blog is wonderful!
purrs and love
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

AFSocksScylla said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on to me. I am very honored. ~Alasandra

Vivian said...

ROOF!!! Congradulations, Admiral!

Sorry I've been AWOL. It's been a long hard winter. I'm BACK!! Woooooof ~~ Flash

GRAÇA said...

I just received the award for Miss Admiral blog of my friend, Angel + 6 Garden Cottage Cats, I was very happy because I have been sick and this award is an honor for me, I would be your friend, know me!
Ronrons of
Kika

OKcats said...

Congrats on your award, Miss Admiral! Zoe likes to paw around her water, too - can you please explain WHY you do that to us? It really confuses my mom and me.

Your friend, Fuzzy

wildcatwoods said...

Fun award - thanks for sharing these very interesting things about yourself. We got this too and will post next week. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Cats of Wildcat Woods

Anonymous said...

congrats on your wonderful award and hope your Wednesday is going well.

Gidget, Lola and Rosie

Parker said...

That's a great award - I like to learn more about you!
Thanks for thinking of me!
Smoochies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...