My mom was asleep all the way up till 0500 so I knew she needed assistance in getting up. Me to the rescue as always. She persisted in staying in the bed despite weakly petting me..maybe 3 strokes! The nerve!! I told her I was starving to death!
She got up and fed me and I had a couple of bites and went back to MY bed where I am keeping it furred for my human brother. She however insists on staying up! I don't know why all those flames are coming from her eyes again. She claims she's sleepy. Can that make your eyes burn? Humph.
As for me, I am scraping by. Eating just enough and drinking just enough to prevent being bundled off to the v-e-t yet. I'll have to go in a week or so anyway for my allergy shot. Mommy dreads seeing what I weigh. But you can lead a kitty to water (and food) but you can't make them drink (or eat). I'm in a good mood though.
I have been around to see you and I will be back shortly. Mommy insists on getting her own self ready for the day. Tsk tsk.
Before I go, please help this little baby, Sparkles, Jimmy's sister. She is sad and lonely.
http://dogsandcats.typepad.com/blog/2011/01/sparkles-special-request.html
Bonks and purrs
27 comments:
Hi Admiral! Happy Saturday to you and Mommy!
Good job keeping your bed furred up for your human brother. That's very thoughtful of you.
We are glad you are in a good mood, but please try to eat and drink more, sweet girl. We want you to be healthy and happy for a long, long time to come.
0500?! Wow, that is sure sleeping in. I think her eyes are like that because she slept too much.
Admiral how thoughtful of you to help your mum get up even though you are still a little under the weather! We are so glad to hear that you are in a good mood and hope that you will feel like eating and drinking a little more :-)
Thank you for including the link to Sparkles in your post, I am heartbroken that she is missing Jimmy so much!
Admiral, we are so happy to hear you're still feeling better. You let your Mommy sleep late, well I got mine up in the middle of the night, but she went back to bed and left me eating alone. I did not like this.I did let her sleep until 7:00 and she had the nerve to tell me I sounded like a mancat demanding she get up NOW.
Admiral, please start using your fountain. I discovered it was harmless and Mom turned it to the lowest level of noise. Besides, my bowl is empty.....bad Mommy.
Much Love, Kassey
An Admiral in a good mood is always a good thing. Like your Mom, I like to sleep a little bit longer too so I understand the flaming eyes. They come from not getting enough sleep. We humans need more I guess.
Hi Admiral, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a little better! I hope you have a nice Caturday!
Admiral- seems you and I keep the same schedule!
We purrs you continues to feel good.
Love, Squashies
Our mum is often heard muttering "what is sleep when you've got two kitties sharing the bed"!! MOL - What indeed!!
Sweet, sweet, sweet Admiral......we love you and continue to purray for you.
We had heard about Jimmy's sister, Sparkles, so have been diligently purraying that she will find a wonderfully loving home soon.
Always remember, us boys and our mama love you very much.
Star purrs, "Keep eating and drinking my sweet! We're much nicer to our mom but we've trained dad to get up to feed us early! ::grin::"
Maybe your Moms eyes look like that 'cause she got too much sleep. Napoleon likes to put his long whiskers in Moms face at 2:00 AM just to make sure she does not get too much sleep.
We hope Sparkles gets her forever home soon!
Happy Saturday to you,
~ Noah
Admiral,
It sounds like you are right at your duty station, as usual!! I'm glad you are feeling well enough to post your thoughts and are eating and drinking enough to steer clear of the v-e-t..!
Purrs and hugs,
Tom
Your mommy is needing a bit more sleep. 0500 on a Saturday morning is almost unbearable. Do try to eat and drink more for her.
Keep up that eating Admiral. We don't want you to have to go to the vet any more than absolutly necessary. Chow down my friend. WE are still sending purrs and prayers that you will be 100% really soon. Take care.
still purring and praying for you little girl!!! xoxo
You have to wake your Mom to eat?
My Mom keeps my bowl heaping full, and I just nibble when I want to.
Mandu
Admiral, you have your mom trained pretty good. If we try to wake our mom up a 0500am, she would never get up then! Seriously!! We're glad you are eating and drinking some.
Hi, it's us again! Just a quick note to say thanks for reading and commenting Thursday about Sancha. We have put up a post about her adoption, if you want to stop by and read it! :)
Hope you and mommy are having a fun weekend!
Did I heard you, right ? You wake your mom because you was starving !
Yeah !!!! Good girl, Admiral...That's a simple sign of you get much more better !
Keep up a good work. So Far So Good !
xxxx
Puddy
Wow, up until 5:00? She must be so sleepy. But yes, even so, she has to prepare breakfast for you :-) On weekends I tend to oversleep so my boys come to bed to assist me in getting up. I need their help :-)
I'm glad you are in a good mood. I hope you feel better and better. Eat well and have a wonderful weekend!!
Oh Admiral! I'm sorry I didn't get over to lick your little earsies yesterday! Can I come this afternoon instead??? My Human's stupid toof problems are making her very lazy. Or maybe it's just the drugs she taking, MOL!
Happy Caturday Miss Admiral!
Please continue to eat and feel well.
Purrs
Xoxox
We can't believe your mom wasn't up already at 0500 getting your fuds for you! We all know that you are way more important than sleep!
Your Mum need to more sleep? you can sleep anytime but human can't do that Admiral...
Do you know sometimes really get tired after you have had a bad time(you had been sick)
It has been VERY HARD TIME for her.
Please understand a little bit of human side.
I hope soon you and your mum both happily together that mean she can sleeping in the morning:-)
xoxoxo
Cuddle your mummy and she'll feel better. She's exhausted from playing Nurse!
Admiral, our Mommy sleeps through EVERYTHING. She's hopeless.
Good job on getting your Mom up early for breakfast. I like to do that, too. Please eat more than a few bites, though. I am very glad that you are in a good mood. That's a very good sign. Sending you healing purrs.
Herman
Post a Comment