Look at ME! Mommy took this yesterday! If you biggafy, it's even betters. I was warming my human brother's bed up as he is supposed to be here this evening after work but it's gonna snow again! We still have some snow on the ground from the other day. My Bird TV channel is perfect because of the snow what with all the birdies outside of my window. But he won't be arriving after all on accounta it is hard to get up here on my hilly street. I'll keep everything thickly furred and warm for him till he gets here.
Rupert? Spitty? Star? Can you wash my ears please?
32 comments:
That sure is a beautiful picture of you, sweet Admiral. Of course, we are of the opinion that EVERY picture of you is beautififul! :)
We're sorry your human brother won't be visiting this weekend. It's snowing again here, too. Stay warm!
You're so gorgeous Admiral! We hope your brother will be able to make it to visit soon!
Look at YOU!!! Sooo happy to see you up and warming the bed beautiful one!
I hope your brother can come and see you soon but we want him to be safe and come when it is safe to do so!
xoxo
Good job Admiral warming up that bed. We sure hope he comes soon but it still gives you a nice place for a good nap and then the bed will be all warm too. Have a great week end. Take care.
Thickly furring is important, because the thickness of the furring shows the depth of your love for him.
Most gorgeous Admiral....if Rupert, Spitty and Star won't wash your ears, we both volunteer!!!!!!!!!!
Another truly gorgeous picture of you, sweet girl.....we continue to purray for you.
xxxxxxxxxxx
What a gorgeous photo, Admiral! We live on a very high hill, too.
You're looking great, Admiral! We hope you're still eating and drinking!
Annie ate a couple of mouthfuls with the FortiFlora yesterday after work, then nothing till 6:50PM, and only a few more mouthfuls. She did have a few bites this AM, seemed to *want* food, just isn't eating much. The mom says she wants to have her mouth checked on Monday too, on the very off chance there's a tooth problem that's causing her distress. (She had dental surgery back in February 2010.)
Anyway, YOU be a good ladycat and keep eating and drinking, so you can stay away from the v-e-t!
Hello pretty lady, you look like you are feeling better!
It's very sweet of you to keep hims bed warm, sweety. We are sorry you won't get to bisit him though.
We hopes you are feeling better.
Lovely picture of you. We are bracing for more snow too but ours is all gone from before. Have fun bird watching.
You look very pretty lounging on the bed Admiral we are sure lots of mancats will help you get your ears looking very pretty indeed. We had more snow today but it has melted again and it is raining now.
Now go and heckle the birdies.
Lookit you, Miss Admiral!! You look all perky and stuff! Gosh, we hope this means that you are finally all better now!
Miss Admiral, may I wash your pretty face? The OTHER guys can do your ears...
XX Rupert
Admiral, I do believe that is the best photo that mommy has ever taken of you. I would love for her to send me the pic.
I am so glad you are better!
What a beautiful picture, Admiral! You are doing a great job keeping the bed warm!
Admiral, we biggified your gorgeous photo and were just mesmerized by your beauty! That's too bad your human brother couldn't come but maybe he can come back soon.
Star says, "I will groom all of you my sweet!! You look purrrrrfect! We got stinky goodness for Epiphany and I'll bring some with me!"
Zaphoid pipes up, "I am the best ear washer in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde and probably the whole wide world!! I would adore washing your ears for you!!"
You are lookin good, Ladycat! Our Teri is finally caught up with her Auction Assistant duties and got praises from Gracie for how organized she was but her brain feels like cream o' wheat...Now for balancing her checkbook and then she can get back to visitin' furriends...
Admiral, Can't wait to see your brother and you are together : )
Miss Admiral
YOU look so gorgeous and you were right about biggifying the picture, it was better!
Continue to feel better and enjoy your birdie TV!
♥♥♥
purrin
xoxoxo
♥♥♥
Hey Admiral, it,s snowing at my house as well. Hope your human brother comes to visit you soon.
And a great job of keeping the bed furred and warm you are obviously doing.
I liked the photo of you Admiral and it has more shining in your eyes.
Have a good rest with you Mum.
xoxox
Sis.
after seeing how beautiful your eyes are I could see how poorly Myst's eyes were and rushed early to the Dr's
We are glad you are feeling better, gorgeous girl=what an awesome photo!...Happy weekend, beautiful Admiral, stay warm sweetie...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
You're looking very beautiful there, Admiral!! Maybe with your human brother coming home, you'll feel even better now!!
You look Gorgeous Admiral. Glad you are feeling much better. I was out watching the birds the other day , and you would have loved it also.
You and mommy have a wonderful weekend.
Dianne :)
Admiral, that's such a beautiful picture of you! You are very lucky to have a birdie TV too... Our windows are on the first floor of the building, so no birdies fly over here... We do watch the neighbors though, they can be as silly as the birdies sometimes - humans, you know?
Happy Cat Family
The snow improved the bird channel on cat TV here, too. They just love the feeder. I hope you are still improving. It's great of you to warm the bed. I hope you get to see your human brother soon.
Herman
I hope your brother appreciates all the bed-warming you do!
Stay inside and cozy, little girl :)
HI Gorgeous!!!!!!!! WE are happy to hear you have been Vet free for a few days!!
Your human brother will certainly like you warming the bed on these cold days!!
We are still purring that you keep feeling well./
Hugs to you & your Mom!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
Post a Comment