My human brother is coming to see me. He IS! He really IS! I'm so glad I feel much much better now. He can snuggle and kiss me bunches!!! Mommy and me made a good supper for him when he gets here after work. YEA! He's coming to see ME!!!
I'm resting up and getting ready for bunches of kisses and petting. If you biggafy you'll see my smile.
xoxox
27 comments:
I definitely biggafied, you sweet furry Admiral, and yes, I see that smile! You are one extremely happy looking girl there, all snuggled up to that pillow. It's the life, isn't it; I want to come back as a cat ;)
Lots of x's and o's to you, soft strokes on the sides of your cheeks and under your chin, too :D
XOXOXO
(PS/ Sam is still pushing every number on the cell phone and can't understand why it isn't working. He doesn't know that Lucy removed the battery)
Yay for brothers! Have fun!
That will be so much fun for you Admiral. Enjoy!
That's quite a sweet smile! Admiral, enjoy your human brother's visit...and all the rubbins and kisses you can take!
YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you, darlin' Admiral. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We know you'll have a wonderful time with your brother, Admiral! Have a fabulous weekend!
Have a great weekend and lots of fun and petting.
Yippee!! I'm so happy for you my dear. You stay well, you're in my thoughts.
Hooray! We are so happy your human brother is coming to visit you, Admiral! WE hope you have a great time together! :)
yar and what a floofy friday it be!
xxoo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
It is loely to hear a good news that you are happy now, that make your mum very happy too.
enjoy with your human brother...it will make better sleep tonight:-)
love you and your mum very much.
xoxoxo
I hope you have a wonderful visit together Admiral!!!
Oh Admiral, you sure are happy, just look at that smile! Have fun sweetie!!!
Enjoy your human brother tonight and he'll spend the night too, I bet. That is a sweet smile, Admiral.
Oh Admiral I see that big smile.
I know you are going to be so happy to see your brother, and he you!
purrin
xoxox
Admiral, that is so great that your human bro is coming to visit!! Have a good time!!
Lucky you--I hope you get lots of good lovin from your bro.
In other news, I am eager to learn more about my new Knightly duties. I had no IDEA you were actually the Queen! Will it be you or the Princess that will perform the ceremony?
You do look very happy and content in that photo Admiral! We bet your human brother is happy too since he's going to see YOU!
We are glad you are feeling much better. Have a great weekend.
Cuddles are always best. Keep smiling Admiral!
Sounds like you're going to have a weekend of lots of loving and hugging and cuddling! Woo hoo!!
We hope you get a squillion kisses from your human brother and lots of cuddles and snuggles too.
Didn't even have to biggify you. You're smiling from your nose to your tail!
Enjoy his visit!
Tom
That's a real good idea, Admiral " resting up and getting ready for bunches of kisses and petting " I love that : )
soooo glad your brother is coming! Can't wait to see the photos!
My big sister recently came back home during school break and boy did I get a lot of kisses and more. So enjoy everything you are getting since time goes y real fast and they will be gone.
Thank you for sharing.
Warmest regards this holiday season,
Miss Kitty and Egmont
thank you for popping by... always lovely to hear from you. Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xx
Post a Comment