Mom is SO funny. She just makes me hold my furred sides while I laugh.
She noticed that I had gone on under the bed for my planning time. I have to get things lined out for my day, you know. Eat, nappy, eat, snack, nappy again, announce the news, nap, ask to play and spurn the choice, snack, nap, run up and down the hallway, nap, snack and these things will overtake you if you don't plan! So, there I was kitties, doing my planning, and she thought with the proverbial light bulb shining over her head " Great time to change the sheets!!" So, she pulled off the top sheet, got the bottom off, pillowcases off and got the fresh bottom sheet on. She thought she was home free kitties. She started flapping out the top sheet..got that tucked in at the bottom and as she was drawing up my red fleece blankie (OK! So she shares it with me..big deal!) I came out from under the bed and jumped up onto the chest at the foot of the bed (placed there for my convenience I might add) and I got onto the bed before she could straighten my blankie and turn down the counterpane a bit! TRIUMPH, kitties. Pure and simple. I got her again. She can never fool me. I always have the last meow! I just like to change things up and let her think she's getting away with something. Oh, it's so FUNNY!
I just came in to dictate this however, so here's her chance. She thinks!!! Oh she's a barrel of laughs. I think I'll keep her.
19 comments:
Haha! Your mom can't pull the red fleece blankie over your eyes, Admiral!!
Smart you are Admiral, that was surely your plan all along!
Well, I can't stop laughing! This is adorable and funny and right on in every way. I can hear that little voice all the way over here describing every move. I see an award here...for both of you.
XOXOXO
Hey, Admiral, Sam & Lucy say come on over and try the trunk here, too! It was here for us to use but "she" seems to drop her clothes on it. It's ok, though, because we make sure and stretch out all over the bed so that she can't make it up until she's almost ready to go back to bed at night. We even tuck toyes into the sheets. We're so smart :)
You are one smart cat Admiral!
MOL....you are totally pawsome gorgeous Admiral.
xxxxxxxxxx
You must feeling 100% better that I can seeing you are show off to all your friends...
xoxox
thank you for your lovely post it has been an education for our Mrs H who is only just getting a grip of our planning methods and approach.... you made it very clear how it works and the penny dropped for her (this is what it is like for us!). Love Darcy and Bingley xx
Peoples are too funny! Thank you for the laugh!
Admiral, we admire a gal who can change her plans at a moment's notice! SCORE!
It's funny that you get your mom to thinking she has a chance! Admiral, you are very crafty!
You are so funny and you planned very well! I'm sure you had a nap after that, it must be part of your plan...:-)
Admiral, you are very funny and we find it amusing that your mom thought she could get the bed changed without your help! What was she thinking?
Isn't it funny they put the chests at the foot of the bed(we have one too!) and then they get all irritated when we USE them??!!
Good job my friend!
Points for the kitty 1...points for your Mom 0!!!
MOL! Now...get back to some serious planning!
These Humans! As if they can get away with sneaking things past us! Ha! It is to laugh!
Oh, and Admiral--Of *course* you can come over on Mew Ear's Eve! The Human thinks SHE is having a party but the REAL party will be under the bed--just the two of us, okay? Please don't invite RuPaul or whoever he is, okay?
cat power!
Where's the pic?! We want to see her face as you dive into the sheets...
Humans. When will they learn they exist to serve our whim?
You kitties can sense a bed being made from across the house!
Your mom thought she was going to have it easy when she was changing the sheets - we bet she was so surprised when you popped up at the end of the bed!!
Post a Comment