Where did you catch that comfy cozy?
Sunbeams and a comfy bed certainly can lead to a state of torpor! :-D
Oh Admiral that majestic floof is fabulous!purrinxoxoxAbby
Admiral, is there room for us? We think your bed looks more comfy than the one here!Plus we need to get away from being dressed up.
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.God Bless You~Ron
Love the way you're fur stands up and separates.
Admiral, you look so comfy there .
You have such beautiful, floofy furs Admiral!
Sweet dreams, Admiral!
What a beautiful kitty!
Love that comfy pose you have there Admiral.
Where's your cute little face???
Well, after the Great Battle of the Bed, no wonder you need some refreshing sleep. I wish I could come snuggle up with you, Admiral!
Miss Admiral, we hope you are getting the rest you need - you've been a busy girl!!Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe
I would love to rest my face in your floof!!
We luvsya, cutie!!!!!!!!
The sun often puts me in a torpor as well. C'est la vie.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Where did you catch that comfy cozy?
Sunbeams and a comfy bed certainly can lead to a state of torpor! :-D
Oh Admiral that majestic floof is fabulous!
purrin
xoxox
Abby
Admiral, is there room for us? We think your bed looks more comfy than the one here!
Plus we need to get away from being dressed up.
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
God Bless You
~Ron
Love the way you're fur stands up and separates.
Admiral, you look so comfy there .
You have such beautiful, floofy furs Admiral!
Sweet dreams, Admiral!
What a beautiful kitty!
Love that comfy pose you have there Admiral.
Where's your cute little face???
Well, after the Great Battle of the Bed, no wonder you need some refreshing sleep. I wish I could come snuggle up with you, Admiral!
Miss Admiral, we hope you are getting the rest you need - you've been a busy girl!!
Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe
I would love to rest my face in your floof!!
We luvsya, cutie!!!!!!!!
The sun often puts me in a torpor as well. C'est la vie.
Post a Comment