Mom went off and left me in the company of some other human bean that she's friends with, and she was gone a squillion hours! I was prostrate on the floor and had eaten a great DEAL of the kibble in my dish! WHAT if I had run OUT?!?!? I could have fainted or something. I'm sure I DID faint!
Then, she comes home bringing that other bean in with her and they sat and talked about another squillion hours! I paced, (I revived with the fresh air coming thru the door...yeah, that's the ticket!) so, as I said, I paced..I trilled, I purred, I waited invitingly at her feet for combing..I allowed the fur to be kissed off my head and back..again! Sigh! But none of this takes away from the horrible neglect! I am calling the animal mean people bureau on you mom! Stop going off and leaving me till Kingdom's come!! I am soooo over that. Stop it right now. Get off the computer and let's go to bed. I have a lot to do getting you up at o'dark early so I need my rest.
17 comments:
Admiral you mom loves you so very very much. I sit here lauging with you now because she is home . She would never never let anyting happen to you or leave you with anyone she did not think was fit too look after Royality.
Give Mom a break if you can.
You look divine on the bed . As always I love what you have to say .
We love your Mom and You as well
Sorry you mom left you home but she will always come back.
OMC! We tried to imagine running out of food, but it was too awful!
Call those amimal mean people...we'll send you an afidavit vouching for you. Your Mom gallivanting off must STOP!
Sorry to hear about the neglect, beautiful girl; we hope you got lots of cuddles and snuggles at bed time...Our Mom has been interviewing for a new job and if she starts working more hours on Nov. 1, we won't be able to comment as much, but will keep up with you, lovely friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
That's awful Admiral but the animal mean people are busy since they are working on our case because our mommy left the state! Daddy might not feed us as many treats as Mommy does so we could get skinny and waste away before she gets home! Just sayin.
Well, you know those human beans...!
Oh Admiral how do you cope? I can see from your pictures that you are wasting away, a shadow of your former self, a waif! I just don't know what your mum was thinking!
Yes, I agree with Cat, you look very neglected judging by those photos of you. Human beans can't stay with you cats all the time, besides which if your Mom didn't go out, where would your food come from? You'd have to go and hunt for yourself. Keep purring.....
Yes, it's time to show her the Tail of Displeasure!
A cat's rest is never done.
holy abandonment Admiral!!
If I am on the phone, Myst will raise such a hollering that conversation is practically impossible. Perhaps try this?
I'll get you DID faint from hunger, and just do not remember it!
Oh no, we hate it when that happens!
Ohhhh noooo Admiral! How could your Mommy do that to you!!! The complete shame of it all!
I am happy she is home with you safe and sound so that you don't have to faint again!! xoxoxo
Star says, "My dear, come here and I will comfort you. I will even make my mom give you some of my Iams and a couple of treats. I could not stand it if you wasted away."
Oh Dear, Sounds to me like you surely have a solid case to present to the animal mean people. *even if you have to wait in line behind Angel & Issy* I think the best revenge is to sleep ALL the minutes of the day so when it's night & your bean is sleeping; YOU can show her who's boss by stomping all over the bead, giving her a stunning new hairdo & just in general reminding her every hour or so that you are there by swatting her face; attacking the covers bed monster or laying all over her pillow. That should do it!
xoxo
solidarity my sistah!
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Admiral , Mom came back home like she told you and even brought a friend to enjoy your loveliness. Just ignore her like I do when my Mom leaves me a long time. And I open my teeth to her if she wants to pet me.
Post a Comment