Monday, October 18, 2010

I won!


Mom changed to fresh sheets soon after I get up.

ANYway, Mom went into the bedroom and took off the linens. I hurried too- and I was standing there at the foot of the bed and very interested. Mom jerked the sheets off, and hurriedly started the fresh bottom sheet onto the mattress. But too late. The interested party, me, leapt up like a 1 year old kitten and plopped right smack in the middle of the sheet that was only partially on. She went to the other side of the bed and tugged mightily but Her Majesty, me, did not move. So she pullllllled and pulled till she got all 4 corners anchored. Then, she gave up. I was asleep by then.

At 1100 when she got home and greeted me and she made a beeline straight back to my room but someone beat her to it. =^..^= She did get the top sheet anchored at the bottom of the bed and she was able to start bringing it up to the top. A giant leap for cat kind and I was flattened and spread out over the entire bed. Not an millimeter uncovered by by royal flesh and fur. She gave up. Several hours later I came out for a snack..and while I was cracking the morsels, she ran in there, and added the fleece blankie. Finally mid afternoon the bed was made. Nothing like cat help around the house.

24 comments:

lupie said...

Humans need challenges.

Meowhahahahahaa

We are only helping...

Love, Lucky & Co.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

How did I not know about your blog before? I love it!

I am your newest follower!
Hope you will stop by my blog Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

GreatGranny said...

Admiral, you rule completely and Mom had to have your help...Kassey

Stacy Hurt said...

Brava~ You had the patience necessary to complete the job! And THEY think being a cat is easy!

Job well Done!

xoxo My Sistah
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Beth said...

Way to go Admiral, show mom who is boss and runs the household.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You done good, bravo!!! I knew all along that you could win!

Kat's Kats said...

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde nod, "Of course!! Our mom also needs help when she manages to feel well enough to do laundry or pull out fabric to cut. Hey! We work hard!! It might be time for another nap."

Angie, Catladyland said...

You gave your Mama a workout!! My kitties love to do that too. We humans will just never learn, will we?? Have a great Monday!!

Kea said...

Excellent, Admiral! Please come and give Nicki pointers, because our mom rudely picked him off the bed and put him out of the room while she changed the sheets. She fights dirty!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Fantastic job, gorgeous Admiral!!!!!!! You rock!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katnip Lounge said...

heh heh.
That was SO well done! You truly made your Mom work for that linen change. We're awestruck!

Mr.Mews said...

Is that a zug under the rug? A fleet under the sheet?

GreatGranny said...

Is that an Admiral lump I see?

CCL Wendy said...

You are just too funny, Admiral! I know whereof you speak, though, because it's something like what my Dylan does at night when he's in bed with me.

I pull back the covers, and before I can get in bed, he's on top and won't move, so I can't even cover myself up. Lots of tugging doesn't work, and of course, it's not allowed to move the offender -- your Mom is well aware of that, obviously.

What is it with kitties and beds anyways?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Admiral
I help Mom when she changes the sheets too. I walk along the edge to where she is and I meow. I'm giving her instructions!

purrin
xoxox
Abby

BeadedTail said...

You did a great job helping your mom Admiral! Every kitty knows it takes a long time to get the bed made just right!

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Admiral, we gotta take some lessons from you!!

OKcats said...

Good job! One of the previous cats used to help our mom make the bed - I never realized he was on to something fun!!

Your friend, Fuzzy

Ellen Whyte said...

yup, without you it wouldn't be any fun at all!

Gigi said...

Full marks for the triple threat! No reason we should not make our Humans' lives a bit more of a challenge for them.

I missed seeing you today, though. ::pout::

Michiko Johnson said...

Dear Admiral!
You are doing fantasic job in here your followers is over 80 plus with help from your Mom:-)
keeps it up....
xoxox

Daisy said...

Way to go, Admiral! Sometimes our mom locks Harley out of the room when she needs to change the sheets; but that is cheating!

Anonymous said...

Oh, well done- you!
I am very impressed indeed!

meowmeowmans said...

You are the best helper EVER, sweet Admiral! What would your mommy do without you to show her what's what? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...