Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh No, she DIDN'T!



Mommy is getting ready to go out. She has her camera with her and the close up lens was just put on! I know what THAT means! It means she is not going to take pictures of ME!

What kind of deal is that? Just because I make her grovel and low crawl on the floor and walk on her elbows and all the other stuff I can think of, doesn't mean she shouldn't try!

Here is the Silver Claw Award award for Purrfect Haven that my Assistant with whom I live mistakenly left out last time. I hope the kitties who live there see it and will like it. It's for Power Sleeping. Mommy said to me that I take the cake for sleeping. I think she meant the medal..I think.

I know what she's going to do. She's going out to the arboretum for more pictures of flowers so as to post them to that other place she likes, Flickr. Sometimes I have to look at my watch and clear me throat several times to get her off the computer so I can go ON!

That's fine! Wait till she points that clicky box at ME again! Get your knee pads on Mommy!

11 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Beautiful! That is worthy of enlargement and a frame! In fact, if you would email it to us, Mewmie said she'd love to have it on the wall in our 'bird and squirrel watching room'...which by the way we haven't been in for almost 2 years...remember the flood? Well, she is working on it again now and says by the end of August, we will have our room back!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Mom takes such great pictures but yours are the "best" of course.

Kea said...

Simply lovely!

In our house, we're thrilled if our human is out taking pics of something besides us. LOL.

Beth said...

The photo is very beautiful!!
Admiral, you be good for mommy.

BeadedTail said...

The photo is very beautiful but not near as beautiful as the ones of you Admiral!

GreatGranny said...

Admiral, you're a lovely little girl and Mom takes such beautiful pictures to share with us humans.

The Island Cats said...

Admiral, your mom takes some nice pictures...'specially the ones of you!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Boy, that's Hobson's choice, Miss Admiral...you Mom takes pictures of something ELSE, but then she leaves you ALONE. We needs to think about this a lil bit...hmph.

Gigi said...

Well, to be perfectly fair, that butterfly is nice. But it doesn't hold a candle to YOU, Admiral.

Back on the floor, Mommy.

maya said...

haha how dare she!
your mommy should know better than to go off chasing pretty flowers when you are perfectly willing to pose for her (in awkward places of course!)

it is a great photo, though :P

Lisa said...

Wow. I love the macro . LB is so funny. Im just smiling here.
LB give my sister a hug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...