Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Tried to Warn Mommy


You know..what is so hard to understand about the tail? If the tail is thumping and switching back and forth..most normal mommies and daddies know to stop doing whatever they are doing. But does mommy? No.

So I did the only thing left to do after minutes of warning. I laid a bitey on her thumb as she made another pass with the brush.

It wasn't much..the point of my right fang made a pinpoint spot on her thumb. That got her attention. I was sorry it came to that and I withdrew my thumb claw as well. I think my claw is what really penetrated her thumb not that I think on it. But, it got (pardon the pun) my point across.

Would this face lie?

12 comments:

BostonBoy said...

A kitty has to let people know exactly how it feels and make sure that they get what they want. Stand your ground Admiral.

Fizz said...

Oh yes... that face would lie. With that said, Mommies are so busy trying to take care of EVERYTHING that the sometimes don't see what the little kitties are up to... you did good, kid!

Beth said...

I sure hope mommie learned her lesson Admiral! If she gives you any more trouble you might have to get the point across again.

Kea said...

A ladycat has to do what a ladycat has to do! It's your mom's fault entirely for not paying heed to your warnings!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Wouldn't you think that after all the time you have been with Mommie that she would know the signs by now? Of course she will be more careful as she loves you so much.

Katnip Lounge said...

Hmmm, we remember you stating that ALL you ever do is make a "dent", so of course you didn't pierce your Mom's thumb! She prolly did it herself (with some sharp implement) in a fit of remorse for not recognizing your tail-sign correctly.

Lisa said...

LB your so cute and sure know your Mommy.
I love your both.

The Island Cats said...

Well, your tail tried to tell her!!

meowmeowmans said...

Well, you did try to warn her, Admiral...

GreatGranny said...

Yes, the tails tell the tale and when I get upset with my MOM my fur ruffles. If that doesn't work, out come the fangs, without injury.

Vivian said...

Ruff ruff ruff That's proof dogs and cats tails mean different things. When I wag my tail, it means I'm happy and friendly and glad to see ya. When I don't wag my tail that's when a person needs to watch out. I've stopped mom in her tracks a few times by not hanging my tongue out and wagging my tail. She says I look scary like that. However, I know when Angel and Kristian wag their tails my ears are about to become their toy. ruff ruff ruff ~~ Flash

Everycat said...

Dearest Admiral, it makes this mancat very happy to know that such an elegant and polite feline madam can donate a good old bitey when she needs to. Apes can be particularly obtuse when they see our tails thrashing out disapproval. Generous use of fang and claw is a neat message even they can understand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...