Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh, you'd have to be there!


I'm tired of Mom following me around with that flashy box! It doesn't go off much 'cause she fiddles with it to get a picture without it since I always close my eyes! But I still wish she wouldn't keep doing that clicky thing. I keep going to places that look bad in the background and she just does the clicky anyway!
I am almost smiling though here because she is sprawled on her belly flat out and clucking, calling and making silly noises and I wouldn't look over..till now.
I'm being a catloaf.

10 comments:

Beth said...

You look adorable Admiral. Mom does a good job with the flashy box.

Kea said...

Yes, your mom does a great job! Apparently lying on one's tummy and making silly noises works. :-D

Horst in Edmonton said...

Great shot of Miss Cat, Carole. The best photos are without flash.

Katnip Lounge said...

heh heh. And a tasty Catloaf, at that!

Admiral, we are going to take a page out of your anti-flashy-box book. Bad backgrounds, inopportune blinking, and plain old ignoring Mommy...they go into effect TODAY!

Lisa said...

She really is cute and wow can she get your attention.

The Island Cats said...

Yeah...what's up with that clicky thing anyway??? But it must work 'cuz that's a cute picture of you!

Gigi said...

You're a kitteh after my own heart, Admiral! I just LOVE to make the Human get into some stupid uncomfortable position with that damn flashy box and then do my best to thwart her!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We get lots of clucking too, when it's photo time. Then she gets huffy if we don't cooperate!

GreatGranny said...

Well, I for one don't appreciate Mom clicking that box right in my face, so rude interrupting my thoughts and makings spots in my beautiful eyes. Mom is doing my typing.

BostonBoy said...

She's like the paparazzi Admiral.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...