Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Remains of the Day

I have been to my physician and found that I have a treatable condition. Now, I must needs force myself to cooperate with my human. So far I have not been able to do that and the medicine goes untasted.

Meanwhile, the rain has never much stopped for two weeks now. It's not an all day event but a most of the day event which causes my outlook to be sober and still. I would relish seeing the sun again. Lying in my place in front of the opened door of my home does not take on the luster it did when there was a generous splash of sunlight in which to display my beauty for all to admire.

Meanwhile the day awaits the both of us with its fresh promise.

1 comment:

Sultan said...

Good wishes to the fine feline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...