Sunday, September 22, 2019

KITTIES! I am here again!

Can't keep a good Angel down!

I notice that mom is thinking a lot more about me these past months.  Not sure why, but she is.  Of course I am there in my urn on the dresser, and she sees me every morning.  Katie used to sit up there with me but nowadays she doesn't want to leap that high.  Mom is just as glad as she doesn't want Katie to hurt her now older knees and stuffs.

Mom thinks that our pawrents never really "get over" when we leave them.  I am just around the corner...just beyond the periphery of vision...waiting to walk up the bed and sniff her eyelids...checking to see if she's in there.  I'm in the closet hiding...curled on the top shelf or in the blankets.  I'm under the table, behind the chair, my goodness, I'm everywhere.

Here I was one Fall morning  in 2010 when it mom lowered the thermostat and allowed the front door to be open a few minutes for me to enjoy the sunpuddle and all the TV that was playing.

Thank you for coming to see me.  XO




12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your mom is right, Admiral, we never get over losing our loved ones when they become Angels. I talk to my angel boys every day and always say goodnight to them.

Katie Isabella said...

I love reading this.

The Island Cats said...

Oh Admiral! It’s nice to see you.

Mickey's Musings said...

Always good to see you Admiral!!
Mum says she never forgets the ones that came before and talks to them sometimes :)
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

meowmeowmans said...

Sweet Admiral, thank you for coming to visit today, sweet girl. We love you always and forever.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's lovely to hear from you, Admiral! Your Mom is right, the humans always remember and miss us when we're gone. They are always in our hearts.

Purrs,
Tama and Genji (please say hi from us to Sen-Chan, Yuu-Chan, Trav, Sei-Chan and Da Beebs, and also Tommy!)

Seeking Serenity said...

aww i have a friend who is missing his buddy lately also. I guess one misses them most during difficult times when you need a snuggle.
I spoon Myst extra close and kiss her thankfully she is on this side of the veil.

Tamago said...

It's always lovely to see you, Admiral san. This is such a sweet photo of you enjoying a nice sun puddle :-) I agree, we can never really get over losing our fur babies. We love them always and forever xo

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, those departures are difficult for everyone and there really isn't any getting over them. Nice to see you sweet Admiral.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Admiral,
Well, I'm with your Mom as right now I'm digitalizing part III of our very first kitty our black girl 'Spookje' (Dutch for Spooky) that Pieter found between the raspberries one February morning... WHO put her there?! There are EVIL people on this planet but you sure found the BEST place to live and to create memories for your sweet and deserving Mom. I just melted seeing my Spookje sleeping with her long, pink tongue out...
Sad that she got killed by a car when she once more visited her BEST girlfriend; the black & tan Dachshund Daisy from across...
Daisy mourned a long time; they were inseparable!
Don't speak about her Mom mourning... Thanks to photos and videos.
Hugs,
Mariette

dellgirl said...

Hey there sweet Admiral! It’s good to see you again. You will forever be in my heart precious one. I really enjoyed reading here, thank you for sharing this with us.

dellgirl said...

It is so good to see you Admiral! I’m stopping by to show my face, it has been way too long since I was here. Wishing you well, sweet Admiral !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...