Wednesday, August 7, 2019

A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody

Mommy says I am a pretty girl.  Still.  Certainly I was.  Now she sees me in her memory,  and her memories of me are fresh and beautiful, always.

Looking at deer TV and...I got them told! 



Guarding against raccoon and possums and other cats!  

Mom still misses me but I am waiting for her and Katie Isabella, right along with my fur sibs from a long time ago.

💗

10 comments:

TimberLove said...

Wooo, may we all meet again,

Nuk

Eastside Cats said...

Thank you for visiting our blog; I visit Katie Isabella & Ramblington! What a beautiful angel cat you are!

Tamago said...

Aw Admiral san, so lovely to see you!
I know you are always and forever a pretty girl :-)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

admiral ewe iz gorgoeuz still, we haz werd on that frum dude, sauce & boomer ~ ♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Of course you are still pretty and will remain so forever in memories.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your beauty lives in our memory too sweet Admiral.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Admiral,
That is the sweetest post and so glad to see your pictures!
Hugs,
Mariette

dellgirl said...

Yes, sweet Admiral, you will forever remain in our hearts and our memories. And, such precious memories we have of you.

Smudge said...

You sure are one gorgeous fluffy Tortie angel. If you happen to see old Orbit please send him loves from dad.

meowmeowmans said...

You are alive and loved forever in our memories, sweet Admiral!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...