Seeing all the pictures of my Pals from Twitter and reading their words, and reading all my Furriends comments here on the CB that day I had to leave Mommy, was a precious thing for her to see again after these five years. She was so grateful and still is for all the love expressed for me and for her at that most terrible time.
Some Furriends and Pals made some pictures for momma. They are much much loved to this minute I know. May I show you a few, my dear Furriends? The top one sends mom into such tears and sadness each time she sees it as it is so evocative of my final journey. All are deeply appreciated. All of you friends here in the CB came quickly to hold my mom in love while she grieved over me. Thank you. And I send Angel kisses to each of you. I always do.
![]() |
| This one shows my #WLF beret hanging on the post of my cradle while I drift away to the Bridge. |
![]() |
| This was made for us by Ann. Adamus |
![]() |
| And this dear one by Dana Pixie of Twitter |
Sending love to each of you here on the CB. You are very loved by mom, Katie and certainly me.



19 comments:
What sweet photos of you Admiral. We're glad your momma has such wonderful memories of you. We know you'll always be in her heart. Hugs and purrs to your mom.
Awww Admiral, you are so sweet. Yes, your mom was really sad this afternoon when M and she were discussing all the pictures M found. She still loves you very much and always will. And, so do M and I (and D too). We all miss you, but know you had to leave so you wouldn't have to suffer. Love you dear Admiral - forever.
Mario and M
Thank you for sharing these with us, and purrs to your human.
Thank you for stopping in to visit, Admiral. We love and miss you so much, and send much love, hugs and purrs to your Mommy.
tender hug for you and your mom. Thanks for the visit. - purrs
Rocky and Phineas stopped fighting as soon as I started talking to you! Your power to love extends beyond the Bridge, my sweetheart. We have so much love for you, Katie, and Mommy. It knows no end.
The pictures are beautiful, and lovely to have and to keep. You will always be greatly missed.
Beautiful pictures and memories. We miss you too.
The Florida Furkids
Such sweet pictures of you, Admiral san. We love you and you are right here in our heart. Hugs to your mom xo
So lovely, Admiral! You were loved by so many and remembered by everyone.
Purrs,
The Chans
admiral; theeze fotoz are gorgeouz; we noe mom still mizzez ewe bunches; N itz total lee kewl all yur CB & twitter pals came two gether like they did ~~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥
We think of you often beautiful Admiral and we sure do miss you.
Such a beautiful pictures Admiral. Wishing your mom the best. Thank God for all those beautiful memories she had about you.
Charlotte
Miss Angel Admiral, you know me & mom always love you.
and Huge Hug to your mom
xoxo
I miss you as well Admiral. I had a lot of fun here and I do miss you.
Hi Admiral San!
She was so grateful and still is for all the love expressed for mum and for you at that most terrible time.
All are deeply appreciated. All of you friends here in the CB cam quickly to hell my mom in Love. While she grieved over me,Thank you,And She send Angel kisses to each of you always do.
Sending love to each of I hear on the CB you are very loved by Mum,
We love you so much!
xxooxx
Sis.Katie,Miyuki and Victoria
Michiko
Hi Admiral san.
Hi Admiral,
Admiral San!
Marioda cat Collected for her from Twitter back in december 2011 when Mom was too. All the prlo who gathered on my admiral porch on Twitter.
Their words and reading all my furries comments here.The top on sends Mom into such tears and sadness each time. She sees it as so evocative of my final journey. All are deeply appreciated.
Sending love to each of you here on the CB you are very live by Mum Katie and certainly me.
xxooxx
Sis.Katie.Miyuki and Victoria.
Michiko
Post a Comment