Sunday, June 26, 2016

Celebrating the Day

Kitties,  you know me.  I was always happy and hoped every other kitty and woofie was too,  I still feel that way though I am  waaaay off on the Bridge where I patiently wait.

I'll have to say however that I did a great job choosing Katie out for mom.  She, mom, was having a terrible time and I felt badly for her.  I tried and succeeded sometimes in soothing her but she longed for the touch of fur.  I could not do that for her though it grieved me.  I chose Katie because she was the most loving kitty there and I made sure Mom had to go to the Vet's office though she did not want to.  She had to get my footie print.  That's when I whispered to Katie, whom I had arranged to be there as well,  what to do, when and how.

Mom has Katie's glossy sweet fur to love on since--- until we ALL meet again.  Wait till she sees me.  I look fantastic! Mom will too and Katie too. Hopping John,   Robin, everyone.

I love those tabbies of Trouttowne, Dude and Sauce.  We have a cafe going and man, the fish is great.

Just flying by to say hello and love ya.







14 comments:

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Admiral, sweet girl, you were so good to find Katie and help heal your Mommie's broken heart.
Could you please look for Tommie and Gracie and give them kisses for me?
xxoo
Maggie

dellgirl said...

Hi there, sweet Admiral. It's so good to read from you. You did a really good job picking Mommy a special friend. Katie is perfect. I know that keeps Mommy happy and smiling. Wishing you all good things, Admiral. Until next time ~~ dellgirl from Texas

Unknown said...

Such a cute cat!
Gigi

Tamago said...

Awww Admiral san. It's so lovely to see you!
Glad you sent Katie san to your mom. I know she never stops missing you but Katie san sure brings lots of happiness to her :-)
Sending kisses to you xoxo

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hay R gorgeouz gal pal....we loves ewe two ~~~~

N ya hurd bout de fresh catch that just came in
over at pier 7.....whoa.....we R gonna haz customerz
lined up for milez...

perch, bloo gil, snapper, salmon, cod, wall eye
and werd on de cloudz... therz shrimp two !!!

♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

We love and miss you sweet Admiral.

BostonBoy said...

Admiral! It's good to hear from you again!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, sweet Admiral. You did such a wonderful thing choosing Katie for Mommy and Mommy for Katie. We love and miss you lots. Have you met our beloved Moosey yet? Will you please give him kisses and love from all of us?

La Cabeza Grande said...

You did such a loving thing for both Katie and your Mommy. We still take care of them, even after we transition.

I still talk to M and brush by on occasion but it's getting harder to pierce the veil. The boy I sent to them, Phineas, is a apt pupil. I teach him a few of my naughty things just to remind M I'll always be around.

So we're off to Pier 7 for the catch of the day? Purrfect!

TimberLove said...

Good job kitteh, say hello to my brofur up there for me OK??

Nuk

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Admiral san!
One's on time you look fantastic with denim dances! just trying love you .
My activity showed down more then I wonted it to.
I believe that is life We all try our inadegvable best Love you!
xxxooo
Sis.Katie.miyuki.and Victoria.
Michiko

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Admiral san!
We well found help an their usual were more new sense of satisfaction when considering a other people? Due to sick and filthy comment..from Katie....
You may give them your love but not your thought ...
For life goes not back work nor take body yesterday.
Love and Hugs always.
xxxooo
Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
Michiko

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Admiral san!
I was always happy and hoped every other Kitty and woofle was too.Katie out for Mom, She Mow was having a terrible time and I felt badly for her,I tried and succeed sometimes in soothing her the touch of fur.
She had to get my footie print. I look fantastic Mom will too and Katie too.
I blog once a week or so.
xxxooxx
Sis and Katie,Miyuki and Victoria.
Michiko

Unknown said...

You are such a cute cat Admiral!!! So happy you sent Katie san to your mom. Good job girl!!! Wishing you the best.
Sophia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...