Monday, August 31, 2015

Happy Admiral Day

Good Day dear kitties and woofies!

Mom waited way too long to celebrate my being with her so long and I am here to remind her.  I asked Sister Katie for her space this meowing and it made mom feel badly though Katie quickly and happily gave over her space in her blog.

Here I am.  My mom remembers me every day and loves me just as much as she ever did while I still was here to protect and love her.  But I gave her over into good paws.  Momma loves both of us. xo

My sweetest razzberry ever! 



My campaign photo when I was running for President of No.America ('Strewth!)


13 comments:

The Cat Guy said...

Sweet Admiral!! good to see you again. we all miss you.

BeadedTail said...

We miss you too beautiful Admiral! We love both you and your sisfur Katie!

CATachresis said...

So gorgeous sweet Admiral! You are so missed xoxoxoxo

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hay ewe gorgeouz....wanna go two danz dozen donuts & peetz pound oh perch later on....what say we pick ewe up round....oh....7:32 & we will head that way !!!

dude & sauce ~~~~ ♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

We think of you so often dear Admiral and we all love that Katie you sent to Mom too.

Tamago said...

Beautiful, sweet Admiral san. You are such a precious baby and I know you are always, always in your mom's heart. She loves you so much. We miss you, Admiral san xoxo

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a beautiful girl you were - Sparkle thought very highly of you.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is always lovely to see you again Admiral.

meowmeowmans said...

Admiral, it is so very nice to see you, sweet girl. We miss and love you, and think of you all the time. Hugs to you, Katie, and Mommy, too.

The Island Cats said...

It's so nice to see you, Admiral. We miss you lots.

Michiko Johnson said...

Mommy love you so much beautiful Admiral photo The Red neck room are happy chose to be your 730 prrmeditate time of the circomstace leaving at 830 I belive you are always hapen to you... Are it you feel good Sis!
celebrate to of precious life of Admiral!
We mees you all the times!
Love you so much!
xxxooxSis.katie,Miyuki.and Victoria.
Michiko


La Cabeza Grande said...

*wooolf-whistles* Hello gawjus! I am one lucky man cat to have a Lady Wife such as you. XOXO Nik

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Admiral!
The header wored to I look for yours so many after month while I waited in the check out your campaigh photos a beautiful.
I'am sorry to find out yours it was a mislrable night for us these wil be many lessons as we pass though this time here that we have love you so much!
love and hugs!
xxooxx
sis,Kati.miyuki,and Victoria,
Michiko

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...