Kitties, Mommy loves Katie as much as she did me but there are times when she wishes that I were here still. I try to be there for her in her dreams when I can.
Miss being here each day but I ask Mom every now and again through Katie to help me say hello and send smoochies.
xxoo

11 comments:
Hi. precious Admiral. Katie is doing a pretty good job taking care of Mommy. I thought you would like to know.
Can you see that adorable baby boy from Heaven, and watch over him?
Hawwoooo beautiful angel kitteh, good to visit the mum occasionally~
NukNuk
~~~ waves frum across de kitshen......pleez knot ta fogets itz all ya can eat mackerull monday admiral; ya noe what happened de last time we wuz late ta dinner...we wuz eatin all ya can eat trout on twoozday ~~~
♥♥♥
dude & sauce
Sweet Admiral san. It's so great to see you! I know your mom misses you a lot and she'll be happy when you come see her in her dreams :-)
We often send smoochies your way dear Admiral.
<3 I'm sorry I never got to know you - you were gone for a long time before I was born!
Hi there, sweet Admiral. Thank you for coming to visit. We love and miss you lots, and think of you often. What a lovely blessing and comfort it must be when you visit Mommy in her dreams.
Hi there sweetheart, smoochies will always be coming your way in our thoughts and hearts! ❤️
Hello Admiral.iybis good to see your beautiful and kind self again. It must comfort your mommy much when you see her in her dreams.
Hi Admiral!
You having a wonderful time I still have your picture for long time Iam sorry
I was remenber you are leaving out just beautiful about very interesting commute it brought to memory of some other friends....
why your Mum doesnt tell me before my goodnes what I'm going to tell Mum?
xxxoox
Sis.Katie.Miyuki.and Victoria.
Michiko
Hello, sweet Admiral! We sometimes feel the presence of our Hemingway and Margo, who are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.
Post a Comment