Sailing Sailing,
Over the Bounding Main
Where many a stormy wind shall blow
'Ere Admiral come home again.
It was written in 1880 by Godfrey Marks, a pseudonym of British organist and composer James Frederick Swift (1847–1931).
I know she's looking for a few strong mancats to share in the treasures and pieces of eight.

18 comments:
Hi Admiral!
I has so much naught in my body with after one years.
after is nice time well for most of time jumped the thinking of you...
xoxoxo
Love you!
Michiko
If you look for him, our Angel Butterscotch we are sure would love to join your adventure :)
Sweet Admiral, I know your mom misses your so much! xx
How about a Manbun or two? We think Angel Bernie and Angel Brown would be happy to join you! :)
We miss you, Admiral!
Sweetie, we love you and miss you! We hope you have lots and lots of good friends at the Bridge to go sailing with. Maybe you could even swing by and visit us earthlings in secret?
me is on the way to visits yous!
Kisses
Nellie
Oh it's so good to see you, Admiral san! I know you have many friends to share fun at the Bridge :-)
avast admiral...yur ship be a fine vessel...nice ta see de crowz nest be swimmin in davy jones locker....me N me furst mate sauce wood be mor N happee ta puts on de monkey jackets N sail a wee bit with ye
XOXO
dude k RB cloud 777313
sauce of fishbone RB cloud 777315
Admiral, you are still beautiful and we all miss you.
Hiya Babe!!! How's you sailing? Bet the waters are calm and bright!! xox
Hey I recognize that picture. Sail on Admiral.
We miss you Admiral! We bet you're sailing all over the bridge with lots of Mancats!
Hello Admiral, you just made my heart smile!
It's so great to see you, Admiral!
Admiral, Mummy says that Possum and Pixie would really, really love to join you on this adventure. But she's sure you know that already, don't you?
Trixie the Black Panfur xoxox
Not sure how strong Sen-Chan and Yuu-Chan would be but we know they are pure of heart!
Purrs,
The Chans
Hi there beautiful Admiral. I hope all is well with you there and, that you're enjoying your stay. You are still #1 here in blogland.
Hi to you, Mommy. How are you? I hope that everything is going okay with you.
Just coming by to say hello and let you know I'm thinking of you...
Wishing you a terrific weekend!
How wonderful to see the Admiral is still sailing the 7 seas. So nice the your memory will sail on forever. Never forgotten. Hugs Carrie
Post a Comment