Friday, January 18, 2013

I so Pretties!

Here I was playing with a toy that my favorite brofur gave me for Christmas.  See my arm?  There was a mousie that spun around and around when I activated it by being near.  I loved that thing.

Here I am with my then brand new catnip quilt made my Ms Stella O'Houligan's mommy. I LOVED that thing.  I was playing with it and loving the catnip that I could smell. This has always been my most favorite thing to lay on and I laid on it each and every day.   I was nestled gently in it like a baby when I flew away to the Bridge.  Mommy has it folded and put away forever now.  She can't look at it now, and it is carefully put away but she can enjoy Katie's, also made by Ms Stella O'Houligan's mommy.  


 Here I was spinning and playing.



We have happy loving memories.  XXOO Love to all my furriends.  Look for my star twinkling in the sky.

29 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Admiral, we love seeing you! You were such a beautiful ladycat! We miss you and will look for your star twinkling next to our sisfur Sadie's star!

Pip said...

We miss you Bianca. It was nice of you to sneak back and narrate this post for us.
Interesting coincidence: we took Squashies on her last trip in a Ms. Stella blanket. Mommy also has it in a special place for forever.

Your forever furend, TK

Jans Funny Farm said...

Memories are wonderful. Admiral sure was a pretty kitty!

Angel Simba said...

Hi, Precious Girl. So nice to see these pictures of you having fun. Those quilts from Stella's human are such special, and personalized things. We are glad your Mommy has yours in a very special place.

The Island Cats said...

Oh Admiral! It's so nice to see you. We hope you are having fun at the Bridge...but we still miss you.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I love seeing photos of you having fun, Admiral! I bet you still are having fun!

Mariodacat said...

Oh Admiral - so very nice to see you again sweetie. We miss you so much. We enjoy Katie too, but still love seeing our Tortie girl! We can tell from the pictures that you really loved those toys that your favorite brother gave you. Mario sends you smooches.

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

♥♥♥ We ALL luvz you & miss you furry much Lady Bianca....... We look owt efury night and wif da sky so clear on deze cold Winter nightz, we see you Shining brightly from da Bridge.♥♥♥

^_ _^ L ♥♥XO♥♥

Unknown said...

My Dearest Friend,
me was thinking about yous when me was reading your sisfurs One Year Anniversary. Me had to thinks, somedays it seem yous was here yesterday and others it seems Katie was here forever. Mommey says that is because yous guys is always in my heart.
Kisses ans me hopes hissy old Licorice is keeping yous entertained with his Bob Hope jokes!
Kisses
Nellie

Beth said...

You are missed sweet Admiral! xx

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Admiral,
I never forgot about you Admiral is in my thoughts and prayers tonight..
There's nothing wrong with having lots of time.
I have a prey good life and I enjoy the things I'm so amazed!
I will be your sis together tonight.
And so much with Katie for thinking happy time.
Love you Admiral!!
Michiko

Sultan said...

Cool spin toy.

The J-Cats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The J-Cats said...

Oh, my Mummy was looking at this and her eyes started leaking. That happens also when she looks at pictures of Possum and Pixie. I wish I had known you, Admiral. Mummy says you were a very, very beautiful and loving ladycat.

Trixie

CATachresis said...

Hello sweet Admiral. I see you when I look at the stars! xox

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You know, Admiral, we have been noticing how bright the stars have been in the sky the last few nights...

Lovely to see you, sweet friend.

Purrs,
The Chans

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Beautiful beautiful Admiral! Those are such lovely photos of you having fun. :)
Katie and I will be in our hammock tonight watching the clear sky for your twinkling star. We love you, Admiral!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is lovely to see you again Admiral. We will look up at the sky tonight and we will know the brightest star is yours.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I miss you sweet girl and we will look for your bright shining star xx Hugs GJ xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

I miss you so dear Admiral and I think of you every night. Someone here uses pill pockets and every time they get closed up Dad reminds us that Admiral taught us how to keep them fresh. We always see your star dear girl, my heart guides my eyes right to it. Love ya gal.

Just Mags said...

Oh, sweet Admiral how nice it was to come here and see pictures of you today. We still miss you sweet girl and we are glad your mom posts pictures for us to see. Sending big hugs and some nose kisses for you...we know you will get them. Mumsy and kitties

Tamago said...

Sweet darling Admiral san...it's so wonderful to see you having fun. You are such beautiful, sweet girl, reminds me of my girls who now live over the bridge. I wonder you met them already... :-)

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, sweet Admiral, it is so wonderful to see you here again. We miss you so much. Your star will always twinkle brightly in our hearts, dear friend.

Much love to you always.

GreatGranny said...

Sweet Admiral, how wonderful to relive your memories. You were a precious little lady and most unforgettable.
xoxo Kassey

SailorEdgar said...

It's so good to see you again, Admiral! Your Mom must have so many wonderful memories of you, as we do of Hemingway and Margo.

Anonymous said...

Darling Admiral..as always we enjoy reading your stories. You had such a wonderful life and loving hooman mommy. Every year I rescue kittens and find them good homes..when I bid them goodbye I always say go and have a good life! A good life is what you had..and I love that. You were so beautiful. Your memory lives on and always will.
A note to your mommy..I don't have your new blog for katie can you visit and give it to me.
Love you guys forever!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

SNAPPER BE RED, HERRING IZ TWO
HAPPEE HEARTZ DAY OH LOVE
FRUM ALL OH UZ TO ALL OH EWE !!!


happy day two ewe admiral N ta R gram paw dude two !!!
XOXOXO

dellgirl said...

Miss you so much, sweet Admiral and think of you every time I sign in to Blogger. I agree with you, 'You are so Pretties!'

Hey there Mommie, I hope everything is going well with you. I just came by to let you know I'm thinking of you and to wish you a great weekend.

Purrfect Haven said...

.. we are loving that twinkling star... hug.. Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...