I whispered to Mom to post this for me. It will be one year since Nikita and I got married. I am proud of him and I wanted to commemorate the occasion for us. His mom made this picture for us. Those are his and my paws on our day of marriage. Our love lasts forever.
20 comments:
Sweet Admiral, thank you for whispering such a lovely post to your Mommy. Love CAN last forever.
Yes, the power of love is unending. :-)
Happy Anniversary!
Hey there sweet Admiral, Happy Anniversary and good wishes to all of you. What a beautiful post and, the photo is awesome!
Hi Mommie, I hope everything is well with you. I just came by to let you know I'm thinking of you.
Beautiful, Admiral.
Purrs,
The Chans
Such a beautiful photo on this anniversary. You had lovely Tortie paws Admiral!
happee day oh loves two ewe both
XOXO
A beautiful memory! xx
Love you and miss you swwet Admiral. Happy Anniversary.
Sweet Admiral, that is so beautiful. We love and miss you so very much, and wish you a happy anniversary.
Happy anniversary, Admiral san! We miss you so much but what a pleasure that we can celebrate your anniversary here together :-)
Hi Admiral!
Happy anniversary,I remember all the time with you and I still thinking of you with your mum too.
Love you so much Admiral!
xoxoxo
Michiko
Sweet Admiral,
Happy Anniversary dear. Love to you xxoo
You are loved and so very missed. Hugs and purrrs xx
Oh how sweet! Love is everlasting, Admiral! We miss you.
Oh Sweet Admiral. Wes missed yous so much!
Kisses
Nellie
Mazel tov. :)
Happy Anniversary sweet Admiral and Nikita! We all miss you!
Furrever together in Heaven.
Well, darling, I can't say this is *MY* favorite memory of you! Still, I know it was an important day for you, so Happy Anniversary.
Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and I was, am and always will be thankful for the love we shared. I'm thanksful now for the sweet and gracious Katie Isabella, and my Human is furry thankful to be friends with your Mommy.
Miss you, Admiral Darling XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment