No little warm head to kiss..no crisp ear tips to kiss..no sides moving up and down while lying on their sides to kiss..no paws to kiss... no cheek to kiss...no tummy to munch..sigh!
I look at you all's babies and just melt. Especially those back views. That wide little rump..just right to hold and snuggle.
I have kitty fever and I have it bad. BUT not quite yet. I haven't met my kitty yet. So I'll slobber over yours some more for the next few weeks.
Just checking in. When I do have a new little one..I hope I can use this blog but change the header or something if I can. I am useless as mammary glands on a boar hog. Yes, it's true.
xox
57 comments:
LOL! Well, you could borrow Nicki and Derry for a week. Maybe. Okay, you could borrow Nicki. Derry's my little snuggle bug. Nicki's the head-butter and purr bug. :-)
Even I get kitten fever sometimes, especially when I look at the posts of those who foster...But then I think of vet bills, sickness and death and that changes my mind pretty quickly. Maybe some day I'll adopt again too. But you will do it far sooner than I, and when you're ready, we'll all be here cheering you on and welcoming the new baby home!
Momma Carole, we can't visit purrsonally, but how about we see you in your dreams? We'll set a course for tonight.
XX The Kats XX
*hug* You take your time. We all know what it's like when the right kitty walks into your life.
Hugs and prayers for you. And some headbutts. ;)
Yep, you will know...and yes, you can use this blog...we all know where you are, but we would find you anywhere!!
You will know when you are ready to meet your new kitty and we'll all be here for you too!
Oh you can change anything you like including the header and make it just as you would like. We are looking forward to the day that your new baby claims you.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
Well, if it gets too bad, Princeton could snap you out of it quickly. He's been in big trubble. We send you sum warm headbutts and wet nose kissies. xoxo
Oh I know the feeling. Haven't had a pet in a very long time, but still get the urge when I see a little puppy. Can't convince the hubby yet.
I can't tell you how much fun the anticipation is, watching as you go through the process of getting ready for your new furry. I have a feeling Admiral will have a paw from above in helping you choose just the right one.
Mom says you can borrow Audrey. Truly. She loves her but she is "high maintenance". Me, I am so so easy. So, really ,maybe you want to borrow me. Though actually, I am not as sweet as dear Admiral if you try to snorgle and ear nibble and such. I just might bitey. While purring.
That would be nice if you could keep this blog going with a new fur baby. Ann or Judi could do you a new header. It could still have the same url, yet you could change the profle information etc. Mom is not savvy with computer stuff, but the blogger stuff is reasonably intuitive.
Do you know the pitter pats of baby cats blog? If you want to go into a kitten frenzy, go there.
http://pitterpatsofbabycats.blogspot.com/
O! We can hardy wait! Get two! Get two! The more the merrier! More kitty kisses! More little wet noses to kiss! More hair balls! Hahahaha...
Of course we'll still visit you here, we're looking forward to that day, however near or far away it is. Take it day by day and when it's time you'll know. Hugs from all of us at kitcaboodles xoxo
You will know when the time comes!! Austin might even give in and allow you to cyberhug him now and then meantime. This is a great honour!
lol at the boar hog!!
we are sending purrs....mom says she can't imagine having an empty house. Of course, she also says we can't "loan" you Ivy....darn. :)
Just think, if you had me you still wouldn't have a little warm head to kiss..crisp ear tips to kiss..sides moving up and down while lying on my sides to kiss..paws to kiss... cheek to kiss...tummy to munch..sigh! If you tried those things, you would get bitten each and every day. When can I come over.
Yup!! One day,out of the blue, little furry will find you and that will be that!!! You will know when that time comes :) We also look forward to that day so we can welcome a new member to the "family"
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
May 2012 bring you joy,health
and good fortune :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ
I'm just looking forward to the day you do bring home a new kitty!
Yes, you can change the header picture and even the blog name in the header. Of course, it goes without saying that we will always remember Admiral but I think it's nice that you want to use the same blog.
WE totally agree with everyone. You will know when the time is right. I am with Kim, you sure can borrow any of these for as long as you want and then return them. They would love the special attention.We will all be there for you when you make the big decision but there isn't any hurry. Take care and we are sending purr that some kitty is just going to come into your life.
I think you could still keep the same header...just add the new kitty with it and somehow dedicate this blog to the kitty that started it all...ADMIRAL...the new kitty could be the first mate or something!
xoxoxoxo
Gracie just came in the computer room (really, she did) and said she agrees that you will know when the time is right or when a kitty chooses you as she chose us.
If you were closer, I would invite you to come over and borrow Binga for a while! Especially after her early morning escapade today, in which she broke into the food cabinet and ate what was supposed to be my breakfast!
We wanna teleport over so you can snorgle us!! oxoxox
Hugs to you!
I'm afraid I fall in the CK category. Nope, no snugglin' here, ma'am, just move along now. Some other kitteh will be along in a few minutes. Maybe you can pet that one, MOL!
I did love the Admiral soooooo much, though, that I might let you have one quick scritch. She, of course, had full access to me and I purred and purred and purred. She was the best snuggler ever. I kind of hope you get another snuggly girly-girl, but it's okay if you get a boycat because he can be my pal, too.
Feel free to love on Topaz as much as you want :-). You'll find your kitty soon. Love you!
{{HUGS}} - grief knows no timeline. we love you!
Mario's mom here - it has to be horrible being without a furbaby in the house. I remember when we were without one for about 4 weeks - it was horrible. One day soon you will meet the right one. Admiral will be telling you and you'll here her.
Oh, Momma Carole, I'm so sorry we haven't been by here sooner. Our human has had no computer man forever and the one at work doesn't let her read or comment, and then she got real sick and couldn't read, and we're only just catching up now. We'll miss the admiral lots and lots, and send huge smoochies to you to help. We're so sorry we weren't around when you needed us!
Millie: You can snuggle me, momma Carole somebody. I snuggle real good and I'll give you kissies and head bumpies and I'll sleep round the toppa your head and I'll say purpurpur and I'll weeeeow to wake you outta the bed thing in the morning and you can even put kissies on my tummy! Would that make you feel some `better?
It was quite funny reading all the offers from generous kitties wiling to lend out their siblings...
#1 says she knows how you feel, and she says you're not going to hold out very long... We agree that getting two might not be a bad idea. It's a different relationship but it is a lot better for the kitties when humans are away
Mom Carole, we are sending you lots and lots of kitty snuggles. We know that you will know when the time is right, and that Admiral (and Robin, too) will send just the right precious baby to you.
Big hugs, snuggles and head bonks from Sammy and Moosey (and Mom and Dad), and all the PAWS cats
Before Goro and Niko came, I often had kitty fever too! One day, suddenly, Goro found me. I think some day, a kitty will find you and make you very happy :-)
Merlin sends a big face-whacking kiss and a fluffy grey tummy; the other five, being less extremely than Merlin, send purrs. Your new baby will find you.
I never meant to have 3 kitties this summer after losing two furbabies in rapid succession last spring [old age for Griselda,and sudden, rampant cancer for Sophie]. But I had to foster 6 abandonded balls of fluffy 'TISSSSH' and see where that ended up.
Sis.. know the feeling all too well..miss having a doggie around. wish like heck I had one but right now it's just not in the picture. Pretty soon I will share room with a new Kitty and althought I am a dog person really.. this will be a challenge to me. Look forward to hearing about the hunt for a new fur baby of your own. : )
You will get to make up for all this time with no kitty to hug and love when your perfect kitty comes along. I think about you a lot my sweet friend and always send up prayers for you. Sweet Admiral is working on gettin' the right little one to you just at the right time. Love and hugs!
Oh, Carole! Too bad we aren't closer 'cause I sure would love to share kitties!!
I have to confess, when I lost my big guy, I had to get a kitty right away and I was happy to save a life, give a beautiful boy a new home. Not one single regret. Then, some months later, it all happened again, only this time much worse. I suddenly became tortured having fallen in love with a kitty at a shelter and my mind would not rest. Days went by, I did everything to distract myself to no avail. It was as if something or someone was pushing me toward him. I finally did adopt and not one single regret. I'm sorry my baby had to go to the Bridge, but in the wake of that, two beautiful boys have a wonderful home with tons and tons of affection from me and, what's more, they return it tenfold. I can't do enough for them.
You'll find your little fur loved one eventually and that kitty will be one of the luckiest kitties on this earth!!
Mom Julie with Tom & Mittens
Hi mom Carole , it'z me Larry here . I will teleport ofur and stay by you fur awhile. mom hopes you find a baby to luv real soon ^..^ you need furbaby to hold and a furbaby owt dere needz a mom to hold him or her ^..^ ...... Things will happen when they should.... but WE can't wait ^..^
Happy New Year Mom Carole xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Mon Bella Admiral xoxoxo ~ L
I know just how you feel Carole. Sending you a big hug.
Terri
Shhhhhh now, I kind of like being your "precious, beautiful boy," Mom Carole. I know it's not verreh Manly, but you won't ell anyone, right?
LOL, Au thinks that's disgusting but Target adores that type of cuddling. Come over and drool, anytime!
Me is teleporting over RIGHT NOW! Me will creep into your bed- using my stealth mode. before yous knows it, a hot little warm ball of fur will be curled up against your tummy!
BTW Me is very hot! And purrs very loud!
Kisses, head butts and purrs
Nellie
Mom Carole, The Big Thing here. You know the cure for your sadness. When I lost Skeeter, I felt my personaL private world had disintegrated.
You know how they say the thing to do when you fall off a horse is to get back up on it? It works the same for cat-companions.
I loved Skeeter with all my heart. I cry sometimes 3 years later for him and I even had LC at the time, but there was still missing parts.
But "doing without" isn't the way to respect the memory of the Admiral. As I brought Ayla into my life soon after Skeeter, and later Iza and Marley, know that there is room in your heart for both the Admiral AND a new kitty.
It is OK to both mourn The Admiral AND accept a new kitty (or 2) into your life.
You are a person who both deserves a kitty in your life, and for whom a kitty (or two) is waiting desperately for you, days away from euthanasia or adoption from some private household to a bad family.
I know that any kitty or kitties you find anywhere will be happy, grateful, and loved. And I will say again that it is no disrespect to The Admiral to bring in a new kitty or kitties to the house.
Love is infinite...
Oh boy! I know Admiral in Heaven will be very glad to see u have a noo kitteh friend. :) When u are ready, it will be good for u. Sending love. :).
Agreeing with all those suggesting another furbaby. I still miss and even cry for my first furbaby who died 9 years ago next week. But I have had my life enriched by so many, and took the tough decision to take on those who could not be homed by the local shelter which too often means the old or those with medical conditions that mean a shorter lifespan. Because if nobody else would love them I can. It never gets any easier but the love all our furbabies give makes it worth it. And I truly expect to see them all again one day.
Carole you won't be able to hold out much longer we can feel you weakening and just think of the joy of a little one coming to greet you when you get home from work and the lovely snuggles. We just know Admiral is sending you little messages urging you on to bringing a fluffy bundle home.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Dear Carole, well you are a ready made ball of LOVE, so lucky lucky kitty when one is chosen.. (or indeed more than one?!)...we await that day with you. Admiral will be their angel. Love helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx
Even through the sadness I see here, you made me laugh about how useless you are at doing the puter stuff...lol
If you remember, I made several trips to the shelter before my sweetheart chose me.
When the time is right, you'll know. I loved the Admiral as well, but I'm anxious too about the future furbaby to share your home and heart.
As soon as you are ready, we will be here to welcome your little one!
I'm useless at blog stuff too, but I'm sure you can use this one and just change a few things when you get a new little furball to hold and love. I'm also sure that the right kitteh will come at the exact right and perfect time, because...that's how the universe works!! Sending you purrs for now.
Hi mom Carole ,
^..^ We back again:)
We like what Mark's Mews said :)
Purrz & Kissez ~ xoxoxoxoxoxo
pee ess; da mom pee mailed you ^..^
Sending my prayers for your, don't worry everything happens for a purpose :D
--------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence
Ahhhh, so you have a secret stash just waiting for some lucky furkid to develop a drug problem, MOL! Boomie: Official supplier to the CB!
Thanks for looking at the blog Carole! as you can see kitties do their best to keep me from brooding on lost lovelies... so often I've noticed too when taking on a new furbaby that an odd behaviour quirk reminiscent of a lost darling is almost as though someone is saying 'I have this one in hand, I'm still talking to you'.
Sarah
Glad to have you checking in now and then ... we know the right kitty will find you at the right time ... and we can't wait to hear about it!
OF COURSE I remember all the times I teleported to cuddle with my Admiral! We had the best ever cuddles and naps and grooming and brushies too.
You know, if you get a girl kitteh, maybe I could still come visit sometimes? The Admiral might whisper a good word for me, you think?
I might have to keep a respectful distance from a BoyCat though ;-)
If you visit me tomorrow, you might think the Admiral is still having a good influence on me, Mom Carole. ;-)
I totally understand your feelings and know that I wish I would not have waited almost 6 months before getting new babies since they helped my heart heal after my Nikki's death (although, it was meant to be...)...You will know when your new baby finds you with precious Admiral's help and it will help you heal like nothing else...You are in our thoughts and prayers, lovely Carole, hang in there, sweet friend...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki
Auntie Carole,
Can you hold SpiderMeow paws ...
SpiderMeow misses Admiral Jia-Jia so much ....
Our dreams to sail the world ...
Now, SpiderMeow prays that Admiral Jia-Jia will be happy forever in the far far away land with a bridge, I heard ...
We love u Auntie Carol ...
Post a Comment