Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fursday (a little early)




I got a message from the Admiral last night in a dream. She said regarding the picture up top that mom took of me last night... "You're doing it wrong!"


Well kitties and woofies, here I am on my angel sisfurs bloggie again. Mommy has only 2 pictures so far she wants to use..so standing by a while longer but meanwhile, mom noticed I was scratching quite often and looked like I was biting my arm besides washing it and all signs pointed to fleas, to her. Mom thinks I may have brought some home so rather than continue to wait much longer as she has seen this since I came home Monday, she gave me a topical flea treatment on the back of my neck. I have been a bit less hyper since then. But I hope tomorrow I will be back like a popcorn popper again.

I played with my sisfurs Plague Rat and Nip Nanner today like you've never seen. I whapped it, bunny kicked it, bit it, licked it, bit it some more..flipped it around and bunny kicked it till it was dedded. BOTH of them! Ded ded ded. Mom took them up so I will enjoy them again tomorrow.
Mom said I played with the Rat at least 15 minutes without stopping. And then she brought out the Nanner. At least 10 minutes with that.

Mom slept well last night. I pretty much stayed in bed except a few trips. I have napped on her today to where she could hardly do anything else but hold 9 pounds of burning cat in her lap. That's her job. My body temperature heats HER up.

I am loving, have that tiny little meow and jst like a lovebug. Mom has never seen the like of me. I think I have her under my toesie. xox



60 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, you *definitely* have under your control already. Well done!

BTW, could you be any more relaxed than in those pics? You're a cat who knows she's home! :-)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think you have got your mum just where you want het and she will be loving it.. love that picture.. HUgs GJ xx

Angel Simba said...

That sounds so great with you playing so long and well with plague ratsy and nip nanner. It shows you are sensitive to catnip, which makes for much more fun toy playing than a kitty who is ho-hum about it. Good luck with the fleas!

Gigi said...

The Human a-members what it is like to have a rather delicate and frail older kitty and become accustomed to small portions and little activity--and then to suddenly be thrust back into the active, playful world of the robust! It takes a tiny bit of getting used to ;-)

She a-members being amazed at how much a younger cat eats & with what gusto, and how much sheer energy and fun young cats have with their toys and their Humans ;-) She and you will have tons'o'fun getting to know each other--and the total bonus is that you're such a lovey-girl.

It's been a long time since your Mommy could play and cuddle and enjoy without any worries--we iz verreh happy for both of you!

Pandafur said...

oh noes nawt fleez! I hopes that stuff halps so you duzn't itch. Plague ratsies iz da bestest! Iz so happy you luvs your noo home!

The Cat Guy said...

those are some great photos - so good and relaxed. I Love the flopped over the couch look! You're such a cutie.

Random Felines said...

good job Katie - sounds like you are getting good advice from the Admiral and have your new mom right where you want her!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I am so glad you are having fun sweet Katie! Now, let's all hope those itchy things go bye-bye!

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Our good friends from Katnip Lounge sent us here with tidings of good news! Welcome Katie! Purrs to you and your mom. You're beautiful and as we all know Tuxies are very smart and you'll no doubt be a blogging pro in no time.

Anonymous said...

Good job sweet Katie you have gotten your mom under your toesie in record time. As beautiful, lovin' and sweet as you are though how could she ever resist you or anything you do. Sure hope you got those pesky fleas on the run and they are all ded. We are so happy you are enjoying your sisfurs Plague Rat and Nip Nanner. Hugs and nose kisses

Terri said...

Katie, sweetie, we hope the topical gets rid of those pesky fleas! We are quite sure you have your human under your control :)

meowmeowmans said...

Yes, indeed, sweet Katie! You definitely have your Mommy under your paw. :) We are glad you are so happy in your new forever home, and that you are enjoying your angel sisfur Admiral's toys so much.

We sure hope those fleas are dedded real soon!

Love and hugs to you both!

Marg said...

Oh Katie, we are so glad that you have started the training of the hooooman. It sounds like you have her just where you want her for sure. Admiral must have been giving you some good hints. We are thrilled to see things are going well so far. It just takes time on both sides. Love the pictures. Take care

Ellen Whyte said...

Katie, your meteoric rise to world domination is impressive! Make your mummy happy darling.

We dropped by to say that Target is much better. Thanks for the purrs!

Mariodacat said...

Sweet katie - you are doing a tremendous job of training mom. You do have her under your paw - exactly where she should be. You are at the point where you can no ask for anything, and you will get it!!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Yep, you have DEFINITELY taken charge of your new home, Katie! It sounds like you are having a great time.

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Well Darlin Katie Bella fae you have certainly cast a spell on your momma, she luvz you darlin girl :))and it feelz so good to hold such a warm lovebug as you ;)You certainly look at home and relaxed,now you haz to send your mom owt toy shoppin fur da latest and greatest ^..^

btw Hope your fleabeez leeve real soon though:0
Hugz & Kittie Kissez to you both xoxoxoxo

Horst in Edmonton said...

Ohh, those darn fleas, mommy will get rid of them for ya. Looks like you found the right kitty. Katie is beautiful.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Sounds like the Admiral is helping from afar...wait til you start arranging Carol's hair, hahameow!

san said...

YIKES! Fleas are horrble fings. We hope they leave you straightaway after the medicine. You certainly told your ma Katie.I fink you are right about having her under your toesies :)

the amigos

BeadedTail said...

Good work getting your mom under your toesies so fast Katie! We're glad you had so much fun with your rat and nanner!

wildcatwoods said...

We know you are wrapping your new mom around your paw!

Cats of wildcat woods

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Katie, I think you have her under your toesie, too! Good going!

I'm glad to see you're settling in to this whole posting thing, too. Great job!

Tom, mom Julie & Mittens

Pip said...

Gud Job Miss Katie!
You look so cute sitting on the back of yours couch. Was you all poop after the nanner kickin?

The Island Cats said...

It sure hasn't taken you long to get your mom under your paw, Katie! Good job!!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

That is so nice of Admiral to help you out.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We bet your Mommy is wrapped around your little paw, pretty Katie.

Cathy Keisha said...

Nothing like a kitteh in the house to liven things up. I still wanna play every day, all day. Not so much with the nip. I like to chase springs and laser dots. Last night, I actually got to sleep with TW but I didn't put no loving on her. You gotta lick that flea problem before you spread them to all of us.

Oui Oui said...

Katie, you're got all the right moves! We're battling fleas here too. The woofie next door brought them home!

RoySr said...

Play on little Katie. the Admiral is proud of you for taking up the slack and taking good care of Mom. Right now Mom needs all the taking care of that she can get. We all see that YOU are just the one to do it too. You are a little beauty, and I'm thinking you are in the right place at the right time. Live long, love hard, and whoop up on them niptoys. Thas what they are here for. Just sayin .....

And thanks for the visit at our place. We're just picking up the pieces around the Manor House and trying to get back to the proper prescribed routine. Y'all come when you can.

Love to all .....

Unknown said...

Dearest Katie,
We is so happy that yous taking care of your Mommy so well! Me thinks that even though she has a special place in her for Admiral forever, she has found a new loving place for yous! We loves seeing you and hearing about your day!
Thanks yous for visiting us whilst we was travelling today. Reading the posts made time go so much faster!
Kisses
Nellie

Sweet Purrfections said...

We're so proud of how quickly you are taking over your mom. We know she's happy to have you in her home.

Whisppy said...

You sure wasted no time, Katie. We can see that you have your Mommy firmly under those gorgeous toesies of yours. We hope the treatment gets rid of all the icky fleas and itches they bring.

Karin Parker said...

Sounds like Mission Under The Paw is accomplished.

Karin Parker said...

Sounds like Mission Under The Paw is accomplished.

CATachresis said...

Job done I would say, Katie. You have complete control of your human and that is the way it should be!

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Katie! We stopped by again to let you know we gave you an award today...to welcome you to the Blogosphere!! oxoxox

Bengal Business said...

Helluwwwwzzz,
We tought we will check out your blog!
We read about it on Ernie's Blog.
Nice to meet you!
We are 2 Bengal cats from holland named Odin and Lars.
Purrrs and great bloggie!

HH and The Boys said...

Katie.... sounds like you're doing a good job of settling in over there. Hope those fleas are gone to stay. Your mom won't let them hand around long. Glad you are enjoying all the toys.

Have a great time.'

pawhugs, Max

Hannah and Lucy said...

Thank goodness you've started your Mom's training - you've got to catch them early before they decided their way is best!!! They can be somewhat deluded you see!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

SailorEdgar said...

Oh my goodness...it is best to deal with fleas right away, just as Mom did. Gracie and Millie sometimes play with Margo & Hemingway's toys. Yesterday, Millie had great fun with a clear plastic ball with a whirly thing inside. Gracie & Millie both like to play with the rings from gallon milk jugs. They are too big to swallow, but are light enough to pick up and carry around (Millie likes to hide them in the couch). I'm delighted to hear that you are settling into your new home so well!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sounds like you have already got your mum exactly where you want her.

Kat's Kats said...

Star says, "My darling Katie!! I'll be right over to play with you and groom you! If I find any Pernicious Fleas on you I will kill them!!"

All4UrPet said...

Oh no! Fleas are the worst! I hope you're feeling well! Your pictures came out well too... I really like the one of you chillaxin' on the couch... you look quite cumfy! :)

LizAnn

All4UrPet Representative

http://all4urpet.com/



Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

You definitely have her wrapped around your paws, and I know she's loving every minute of it. The Admiral is watching over you and smiling that your both so happy.

Meowers from Missouri said...

yer mom is SO happy to have welcomed you that we bets ennything you want is yers. good ONya fur makin' those nip toys go ded. OUR mommer sez that even at this distance, you haf warmed the cockles of her heart (whatefur those are), so you are deffinitly a hunka-hunka-burnin' catlove!!

Michelle said...

So glad you're enjoying your new home so much, Katie! Your mom is a wonderful lady and she's gonna make your life with her the best it can be :-).

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It looks like you are very comfy there already Katie! And that is great that Admiral spoke to you!

My Mind's Eye said...

Katie...I do think you are a purrfect couch surfer girl. Looks like you have had lots of practice.

OMC I hope the pesky fleas are long gone by now.
Hugs Madi

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Katieblossom, Miles and I think you are a very cute kitty. I think your socks are very nice and they look clean. I am very happy that you are making your mum so happy. MissieHestorbieflowerpants is watching over both of you and I am sure she is pleased.

super bonks

Daisy said...

What a special girl you are, Katie! I think Admiral must be breathing a sigh of relief and looking down with approval and happiness.

Tucker The Crestie said...

Katie, we have no doubt that your Mom is completely besotted with you. How could she not be?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Katie
We are so happy for you and we are so glad that you have found such a loving caring Momma.

purrs
Abby

Donna said...

O hai! I bet ur fleeaz are gone very soon. :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Katie, it appears that you DO rule the roost!!! You have your Mom under your paw all right! heeheehee
We are happy that you are loving your Mom as we think she needs that. Maybe you do too :)
Keep on having fun!!!!

Yup, a lot of our friends whet dark yesterday and
we were happy!!! We do not like SPOA either!!
WE purr very hard that it does not pass now or ever!!!
Kudos to you and those that supported the "dark" movement :)

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

GreatGranny said...

Sweet Katie, you look so pretty on the couch. You have certainly bewitched your new Mom. and she is so under your toeses. Keep it up, sweet girl. And I hope those pesky fleas will soon be gone.
xoxo Kassey

GLOGIRLY said...

Holy CATSTER!
How did I not realize your name was KATIE!!! What rock have I been living under??? Well first, let me congratulate you on the best-name-ever. AND, your beautiful black & white fur coat is beautiful. Thanks for visiting me the other day.
From one sweet Katie to another...
(well Glogirly is questioning me on how sweet I really am...)
xo TOK (The Other Katie)

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Hi, loving, sweet, and beautiful girl! Katie, it looks like you have found the best ever furrever home. Good job training the mom.

Cory said...

How wonderful that you are playing with your angel sisfurs toys! I bet they were lonely without a kitty to bunnykick into oblivion!

Purrs to you sweet girl. Your mom is totally smitten with you, we can tell.

Anonymous said...

Katie, WE think ya are learnin the house right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...