
Kitties. I tried to take a shower in the water bowl and succeeded fairly well as evidenced by my new picture. Of course, the minute mom started to focus, I turned my head. Why change now at this late late I always say. BUT the droplets are there on my face and creamy bib and I was very refreshed. Mom was very busy with paper towels in the area of the water bowl however. I was in my Pool and Spa area when I took my shower. (our tee tiny bathroom).
I am really particular about my pill pockets. Mom is paying attention to the freshness dates before she buys them and happened to have bought a stand-by packet yesterday which are the freshest of all. Good thing because I decided my opened-last-week bag wasn't fresh enough (they run out in March) so she had this new one to crack open. Sigh. I ate the pill right down after she changed pill pockets.
XOXOX
33 comments:
A freshly showered Admiral is a beautiful thing to see and showers are so refreshing. Your lookin' good girl.
Wait, you bathed IN WATER?
You brave girlcat. We salute you!
What's got into you Admiral? -you took a water wet bath!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
You look beautiful, wet or dry!
Me loves talking to you lass night.
*licks water off your head*
smooches, TK
Sammy says he would love to shower with you, Admiral!!!!!!!
xxxxxx
you took a shower? we only sit in the human rainbox after all the water is out of it. although billy has a fascination with getting wet.
eeeeek waters! Pore Admiral, now you must spend howers grooming off that horribulz wet stuffs *softpaw*
You look fresh as a daisy in the new photo mom took of you. You are beautiful.
xoxox
We think you're very brave to get wet by choice!
We're glad you're taking your pills, though the mom muttered something about fussy cats (in general, meaning all of us). Hmmph. We heard that, human!
My Human is thinking about buying stock in the pill-pocket company ;-)
You look all tasty-fresh from that shower. I am going to come over later so you can show me that soft-paw trick, even though I rarely get close enough to the Human to try it, MOL!! (Perhaps you'll still be a little damp-ish when I get there? Mmmmm.)
That's a very lovely picture, Admiral. Such an elegant tilt of the head!
Of course, you should always ask for the freshest in pill pockets!
Purrs,
The Chans
We can see water droplets on your lovely fur, Admiral. So glad you took your pill in pill pockets. Since our human couldn't get pill pockets here, pills are just shoved down Cinders' throat!
You always look lovely, even after a shower, Admiral*. Millie used to be very interested when we would take a shower, but she is not so interested any more. However, we still keep their water bowls in the bathtub in case they want to splash with their paw in the water bowl, as they dometimes do. Keep taking those pills, Admiral!
* Gee, I never had an opportunity to say something like that when I was in the Navy!
Fresh is always best pretty Admiral!!!
You are just the cutest thing, Ms. B! I'm so glad you took your pill :-).
You look luscious with your droplets of water, Admiral.
You are very discriminating about the pill pockets. This shows you are not losing your edge.
Sweet smelling and GORJUSS xox >^,,^<
My ladycat demands the best. And I shall be right over to dry your pretty furs...
Love and kisses, Your Boomie
You look all squeaky clean after your shower sweet Admiral. Those pill pockets must lose their aroma and taste quickly after opening. We are happy your mom had some fresher on standby so you could have your pill. Hugs and nose kisses
gotta keep her on her toes with those pill pockets....
Hope you enjoyed the shower!!
Big SMOOCHES sweetie for eating your pill again. You are keeping the pill pocket company in business, which is good. If and when M ever decides to try them with me, she'll have to remember to get fresh ones.
Princeton lufs his water, too! Nothing quite as refreshing as a baff! You look bee-yootiful efun wet, Admiral. xoxo
Only you can pull off the 'just out of the shower' look and make it look so good Admiral- you should be in a shampoo commercial with your luscious locks!
Admiral, I did not think I could meet a kitty as picky as me, but not only have you matched my pickiness, I think you have outdone it!
Admiral, I think as long as you are eating your pill, you have a right to be choosy!
Admiral
We are very picky about our treats so we understand why you feel about the fresh pill pockets.
Beautiful profile view of you today.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
" take a shower in the water bowl" sound Hubba Hubba for me..tee..heh..heh..
and " eat your pill " That made me so happy, cause I know it keep you well.
Luv
xoxo
You look so fresh and pretty Admiral! We're glad you ate up your pill pocket too!
So did you try to do the backstroke there, Admiral??
Our mom says you gotta watch those expiration dates on those pill pockets. She was in one store and all the pill pockets were expired!!
Well hello there Miss Admiral, sounds like you were having a good spa day. Our continued purrs to you for feeling good and eating your Num-Nums. Have a great week!
Sweet Admiral, you're an unusual kitty bathing in your drinking water.
Mom never got the pill pockets down me, but you're a good girl taking your pills.
xoxo Kassey
Admiral you sure keep your Mom on her toes don't you? lol
You're looking so pretty!
Post a Comment