Sweet Admiral we are sorry you have a dreary day it is fairly sunny here but the winds are gale force and it's freezing. Lucy is still very nervous and hiding in the cupboard and eating little bits and pieces. She looks so sad. Thank you for asking about her. Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Good morning Admiral, My God! your friends were getting up early in the morning to visit you.. I go to bed now nearly 0300. You look so comfortable in the box enjoy snoozing day, xoxoxox
^..^ xoxoxoxo Yes we do agree ,,, That iz da thing to do, we haz dayz of rain too, mom sayz maybe a little snow tonight. So Snuggle & Curl up time iz now here.6 ov us on da mom'z bed iz just Enough ! Larry iz on da way to Snuggle & Curlz wif you fur awhile ;))
Luv & Kisses Sweetie Pie ~ xoxoxoxoxoxo
pee ess; we luvz your sunset picture, *specially mom, she always taking pictures of da sunset & moon,,,, sunrise too, but we haven't been waking her up we been sleepin in ^..^
You look adorable, as always! What you said reminds me of one of Margo's (she is now at Rainbow Bridge) mottos..."When the going gets tough, the tough take a nap."
40 comments:
Great idea!! I don't have a pretty pom pom on my tail, but will take your advice about napping!
Happy Wednesday!
~ Malachi
EXCELLENT plan for a dreary day, though I am sorry you have dreary again.
great plan - mom would love to do that - curl back up in bed and we would love to join her (but she is moaning something about work)
Sweet Admiral we are sorry you have a dreary day it is fairly sunny here but the winds are gale force and it's freezing. Lucy is still very nervous and hiding in the cupboard and eating little bits and pieces. She looks so sad. Thank you for asking about her.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
That is such a good idea. It is a rainy rainy day here today too and we are all going back to bed.Have a great snoozing day.
You got that right Admiral.... I'm off to do just that.
pawhugs, max
It's the only thing to do !!!
May we join you sweet Admiral...you do look so very snuggly and comfy. Hugs and nose kisses
Aww sweet Admiral - you do look very comfy there. Can I come over too? Sounds like a nice cuddle day.
Come and visit me today Admiral. It is a bright sunshiny day here.
xoxox
Super idea - at least all this rain is not snow!!!!
Cats of wildcat woods
Good morning Admiral,
My God! your friends were getting up early in the morning to visit you..
I go to bed now nearly 0300.
You look so comfortable in the box enjoy snoozing day,
xoxoxox
That sounds like a great plan pretty Admiral! Hey, I don't have a pom-pom!
Ooooh! that would make me sneeze! But you do look adorable :)
I wish I could do that, Ms. B, but I've gotta work. You and Topaz can nap enough for me, too :-).
You are so very wise, dear Admiral! We're on our way to do just that. :)
Hello Owr Sweet Admiral,
::Bonjour Mon Bella Admiral::
^..^ xoxoxoxo
Yes we do agree ,,, That iz da thing to do, we haz dayz of rain too, mom sayz maybe a little snow tonight. So Snuggle & Curl up time iz now here.6 ov us on da mom'z bed iz just Enough !
Larry iz on da way to Snuggle & Curlz wif you fur awhile ;))
Luv & Kisses Sweetie Pie ~
xoxoxoxoxoxo
pee ess; we luvz your sunset picture, *specially mom, she always taking pictures of da sunset & moon,,,, sunrise too,
but we haven't been waking her up we been sleepin in ^..^
Brilliant Idea! Sounds like a song!
Purrs,
The Chans
Mr Darcy says thank you for the invite, he's heading over now to tuck his nosey into the pom pom of your tail. I tried to explain...!!
You look adorable, as always! What you said reminds me of one of Margo's (she is now at Rainbow Bridge) mottos..."When the going gets tough, the tough take a nap."
That's such an adorable photo of you, Admiral. We hope you've had a great day of napping!
That sounds like a good plan, Admiral!
Thank you for your comforting words.
Sunny's Mommy
Having a nice box to nap in helps! Enjoy your nap!
That is a great idea Admiral.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
Wise words, Admiral.
It was the same kind of day here Admiral and I wish I could have curled up like you, except for the pom pom of the tail part.
Oh oh oh! You look so adorable and comfertables!! Maybe I'll drop by later to share that box for awhile??
Its been rainin here fer 2 days, so we have been doin a LOT of that!
You are so adorable, head to tail (literally)! You sure look cozy.
Dante really appreciates your acCATlades. He spent his rainy day on the front porch.
Way to go, sweet Admiral. Good day to nap.
xoxo Kassey
Winter. Time to get nice and cozy!
Sorry I haven't visited in awhile. Hope you are in great health.
Mandu
Admiral, you always have the best plans!
Miss Admiral, I'm sure you know well how to spend your day, but I'm make sure you warm, I send you lots of hug : )
xoxo
Dear Admiral, we nots got a pom-pom tail!?!
We hopes you has a sunny in your heart. Has purrty dreams.
Hello darling! Please, do drop over -- I will be happy to share with you. XOXOXO
Now that should be plastered on the side of every bus and be part of corporate policy worldwide!
That's what I have been doing all last week :).
Post a Comment