Admiral's human brother composed this for her last night. Please watch and enjoy the music. I will tell you that it dissolved me into tears. I appreciate his labor of love.
What a wonderful wonderful tribute to you dear girl. Tears flowing here too, but I could not help but smile as well. Especially the picture of her sailing her ship. Thank your son from us as well. Simba's Mom
This is so beautiful, I was in tears but then a photo would bring a smile - especially her gift card with her name on it. So many wonderful memories for you to cherish xoxo
What a sweet tribute to Admiral. I know how much the photos of my beloved Bo keep him close in my heart, and while they make me sad to not have him here with me, I treasure the time we did have...I know you feel the same when you see her photos and remember how she helped make life just more...complete...
how wonderful to see photos of her as a young lady.. glad you have your son there but I know you miss your dear friend in your bed.. Peace to your heart...
Thanks you fur sharing that bewtyfuls tribute. It did makes us cry becuz we miss Admiral. Her iz luvd so much an thats how we can see her lites shine in da sky. *softpaw*
We are, as they say in Australia, "Gobsmacked". TBT is sitting here with his jaw dropped, and we are all bawling. That is the most bootiful thing we have ever seen.
It was too awesome. We have no more werds to use...
Oh goodness, here come the tears again but gosh that was just wonderful. Admiral's human brother is very special to do that for her. It was fun to see all those pictures of her even if it is so sad. It is good to remember the good things. Thanks Carole for showing us. Great stuff.
What a wonderful tribute to your Sweet Admiral Hestorb. I did not know her but had always kept up with her health through the CB. Im so sorry you lost your sweet girl here at Christmas time.
Somewhere over the Rainbow Bridge there are fields and streams where you can let your soul run free. Run free Admiral Hestorb...Run free.
Tears again on this wonderful tribute by your son. I don't have adequate words to describe the feelings of losing our sweet Admiral. I did smile on seeing her own gift card. I'm so glad you have your son there. He did such a good job putting this together.
Simply beautiful and touching. I've only known AH a year so this was the first time seeing pictures of her when she was younger, heavier and playful. Thanks for sharing. Your son is special too.
This was such a beautiful tribute to a beautiful Ladycat. We are going to miss her terribly. Our Mummy's eyes leaked so much as she watched this - and our hearts are breaking too.
That was such a beautiful tribute, but it is so hard to type with all the tears flowing. One of the things I am most thankful for is that the dear sweet Admiral called me her friend. Love ya Admiral.
Mario's mom here: OMG - The tears a flowing so hard over here. That is such a beautiful slide show. Admiral was a joy in your life, and her warm glow will always be in your hearts. She was so very blessed to have had you and your wonderful boys to lavish so much love on her. She will always live in your hearts, and also my heart. From Mario: Admiral, sweetie, I'll love you forever sweet girl. I'm so happy I had the pleasure of calling you my friend. Love you sweet girl - forever. SMOOCH!
What a wonderful, slideshow tribute to beautiful, sweet, loving Admiral. Mumsy says she has never loved anything so much that she never saw or touched in person but she sure did love sweet Admiral. Gonna miss you so much sweet girl. You left us all with sweet pictures and memories though and for that we thank you and you sweet mama and brother. Leaving you all much love and warm hugs and nose kisses
Oh my--what a wonderful tribute to your beautiful girl! The Human and I loved it a lot. What a good boy you raised, eh? ;-) (Say, did the Admiral have her own credit card? Because I would like me one of those.)
Sending you oceans of purrs, Admiral Mommy. XOXOXO
Awwww Dat waz soo Wonderful ov Admiral'z brofur to make a Great Tribute to her ..... we agree wif Katnip Louge how can we be cryin and tappin pawz all at same time ^..^ ?????? & ? And OMCod !!,,, She had her own Credit Card ! ? ! How'd she do dat ^..^ If we had one ov doze we probably nefur see da dad :)))))) ca ching ^..^ Soft Purrz to you mom Carole ~
I have to say " Holy Crap , I miss Her ! I miss Miss Admiral !!!! " Seeing her wear a Christmas Hat made my tear drop unlimited !!! COD !!! I really want to hug you in personal, Mom Carole ! Lots of hugs and purrs for you xoxox
The tears are flowing here and we haven't even clicked on it yet! Our mommy is a huge sensitive wuss and we just miss Admiral so much that we'll have to come back and watch it later. Hugs to you Carole! Thanks to her human brother for making a lovely tribute that we will watch in time.
We just visited sweet Admiral's Rainbow Bridge page...just gorgeous! We wish we could scoop you up, heal your broken, hurting heart and bring you here to get those hugs. Praying for you dear sweet Carole. Special hugs and nose kisses from us to you.
Dearest Carole, Me and Mommy was leaking tears all over the iPad when we watched the video. Admiral was a special cat. She was well and truely loved by the Cat Blogosphere and beyond. Her words, through you, have touched us all. Lots of healing and comforting purrs and kitty kisses Nellie (and Mommy)
What a boootiful tribute for the most bootiful girl Admiral. What a special special girl cat you was and still is you be furever in your mummys heart you is her heart xoxoxo love you i see you on the clouds sweet one.
That was wonderful and so sweet of your son to do. We loved seeing pics of your girl when she was young. Sharing this with us all helps us to heal too - your loss is ours. She was a very special cat.
Oh my goodness, what a meowvalously beautiful, touching thing that was! I can see why it made your eyes leaky. I continue to send healing energy and purrs to you.
Just stopping by to say hello on this Sunday morning. I remember that now and then the Admiral would rejoice that there was BACON cooking somewhere in her house--she always seemed to wangle her share (who could resist those soulful pleading eyes?)
I hope on this Sunday you can smile a tiny smile, remembering what a glorious life you made for her.
What a beautiful tribute. The tears are flowing again. She really was blessed to have had such a wonderful life. Thanks for sharing the slide show. It will help the tears flow.
54 comments:
How can I be crying and tapping my foot all at the same time?!! The Admiral is still working her magic...WONDERFUL!
What a wonderful wonderful tribute to you dear girl. Tears flowing here too, but I could not help but smile as well. Especially the picture of her sailing her ship. Thank your son from us as well.
Simba's Mom
This is so beautiful, I was in tears but then a photo would bring a smile - especially her gift card with her name on it. So many wonderful memories for you to cherish xoxo
Leaky eyes over here Carole.... Beautiful tribute to Admiral.... Purrs to you all.
pawhugs, max
What a sweet tribute to Admiral. I know how much the photos of my beloved Bo keep him close in my heart, and while they make me sad to not have him here with me, I treasure the time we did have...I know you feel the same when you see her photos and remember how she helped make life just more...complete...
how wonderful to see photos of her as a young lady..
glad you have your son there but I know you miss your dear friend in your bed..
Peace to your heart...
Thanks you fur sharing that bewtyfuls tribute. It did makes us cry becuz we miss Admiral. Her iz luvd so much an thats how we can see her lites shine in da sky. *softpaw*
We are, as they say in Australia, "Gobsmacked". TBT is sitting here with his jaw dropped, and we are all bawling. That is the most bootiful thing we have ever seen.
It was too awesome. We have no more werds to use...
The tears are flowing again for your beautiful lady and for you my dear friend.
The tribute is so very beautiful!
xoxox
Oh goodness, here come the tears again but gosh that was just wonderful. Admiral's human brother is very special to do that for her. It was fun to see all those pictures of her even if it is so sad. It is good to remember the good things. Thanks Carole for showing us. Great stuff.
What a fabulous slideshow!! We agree, we were tapping our toes and crying at the same time. Thanks for sharing.
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
What a wonderful tribute to your Sweet Admiral Hestorb. I did not know her but had always kept up with her health through the CB. Im so sorry you lost your sweet girl here at Christmas time.
Somewhere over the Rainbow Bridge there are fields and streams where you can let your soul run free. Run free Admiral Hestorb...Run free.
Melody
This is so beautiful and touching. What a wonderful thing your son did. I know how the memories hurt just now but are also so sweet.
Tears again on this wonderful tribute by your son. I don't have adequate words to describe the feelings of losing our sweet Admiral. I did smile on seeing her own gift card. I'm so glad you have your son there. He did such a good job putting this together.
Simply beautiful and touching. I've only known AH a year so this was the first time seeing pictures of her when she was younger, heavier and playful. Thanks for sharing. Your son is special too.
This was such a beautiful tribute to a beautiful Ladycat. We are going to miss her terribly. Our Mummy's eyes leaked so much as she watched this - and our hearts are breaking too.
That was such a beautiful tribute, but it is so hard to type with all the tears flowing. One of the things I am most thankful for is that the dear sweet Admiral called me her friend. Love ya Admiral.
Mario's mom here: OMG - The tears a flowing so hard over here. That is such a beautiful slide show. Admiral was a joy in your life, and her warm glow will always be in your hearts. She was so very blessed to have had you and your wonderful boys to lavish so much love on her. She will always live in your hearts, and also my heart. From Mario: Admiral, sweetie, I'll love you forever sweet girl. I'm so happy I had the pleasure of calling you my friend. Love you sweet girl - forever. SMOOCH!
Beeeooootiful. A fitting tribute to your precious girl.
Dear Admiral! That was a wonderful tribute to a sweet girl x
What a wonderful, slideshow tribute to beautiful, sweet, loving Admiral. Mumsy says she has never loved anything so much that she never saw or touched in person but she sure did love sweet Admiral. Gonna miss you so much sweet girl. You left us all with sweet pictures and memories though and for that we thank you and you sweet mama and brother. Leaving you all much love and warm hugs and nose kisses
Oh my--what a wonderful tribute to your beautiful girl! The Human and I loved it a lot. What a good boy you raised, eh? ;-) (Say, did the Admiral have her own credit card? Because I would like me one of those.)
Sending you oceans of purrs, Admiral Mommy. XOXOXO
We don't think there's enough Kleenex in the house for our mom....Sigh.
Beautiful tribute to such a wonderful, precious girl.
(((Hugs))) and purrs.
What a wonderfur thing your brother do for you and your Admiral.
Is a beautiful tribute. Me finks you are very lucky to has such a great brother!
Absolutely beautiful! You were a magical girl, Admiral, and that magic will always be with all of us.
Purrs,
The Chans
This was just absolutely beautifully done. Loved all those pictures of Admiral. Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl with all of us.
Oh so beautiful. What a wonderful brother Admiral san has! I was all tears watching the slide show.
That is a wonderful tribute...your son can be proud of himself! I'm sure the Admiral is purring at the Bridge.
Admiral at 14 years old was a grand old girl. For a cat that is a long time to live. Loved the video. Your son did a good job.
Awwww Dat waz soo Wonderful ov Admiral'z brofur to make a Great Tribute to her ..... we agree wif Katnip Louge how can we be cryin and tappin pawz all at same time ^..^ ?????? & ?
And OMCod !!,,, She had her own Credit Card ! ? ! How'd she do dat ^..^
If we had one ov doze we probably nefur see da dad :)))))) ca ching ^..^
Soft Purrz to you mom Carole ~
xoxoxoxoxoxo & xo
I have to say " Holy Crap , I miss Her ! I miss Miss Admiral !!!! " Seeing her wear a Christmas Hat made my tear drop unlimited !!! COD !!! I really want to hug you in personal, Mom Carole !
Lots of hugs and purrs for you
xoxox
The tears are flowing here and we haven't even clicked on it yet! Our mommy is a huge sensitive wuss and we just miss Admiral so much that we'll have to come back and watch it later. Hugs to you Carole! Thanks to her human brother for making a lovely tribute that we will watch in time.
We just visited sweet Admiral's Rainbow Bridge page...just gorgeous! We wish we could scoop you up, heal your broken, hurting heart and bring you here to get those hugs. Praying for you dear sweet Carole. Special hugs and nose kisses from us to you.
Dearest Carole,
Me and Mommy was leaking tears all over the iPad when we watched the video. Admiral was a special cat. She was well and truely loved by the Cat Blogosphere and beyond. Her words, through you, have touched us all.
Lots of healing and comforting purrs and kitty kisses
Nellie (and Mommy)
What a boootiful tribute for the most bootiful girl Admiral. What a special special girl cat you was and still is you be furever in your mummys heart you is her heart xoxoxo love you i see you on the clouds sweet one.
That was wonderful and so sweet of your son to do. We loved seeing pics of your girl when she was young. Sharing this with us all helps us to heal too - your loss is ours. She was a very special cat.
Cats of wildcat woods
I'm gonna need to come back to watch the video. The pain is too much at the moment. Heart hurts.
Oh Dear Sweet Cod in Heaven, Hallowed is Thy Name,
Admirals brother created a slide show capturing her magic in every frame;
Without her here, it's all we get
and memories flow like wine.
Commended to you her spirit must fly, she truly is one of thine.
From the tip of her tortie nose, to her enigmatic floof of a tail
How we miss the great joy she brought, even for one so frail.
And Dear Cod, please bless her mum
who's grief must overbear
Her singular spirit and love for all is truly a gift, quite rare.
All these things I ask for my sistah; Carole's beloved and my friends
Keep her happy, healthy and safe until we meet her again.
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
(with some help from the rabble)
Oh my goodness, what a meowvalously beautiful, touching thing that was! I can see why it made your eyes leaky. I continue to send healing energy and purrs to you.
That was just an amazing tribute to Admiral - thanks so much for sharing it with us, and please thank her human brother for making it.
We agree with Katnip Lounge. Tapping our paws and crying at the same time. What a lovely tribute!
Truffle and Brulee
What a wonderful tribute to our beautiful furiend!! We know how much Admiral loved her human brother...she would have loved this!!
A fitting tribute to the Admiral. I will miss her.
So sorry to hear about the Admiral. I send you my best purrs. The slideshow was lovely.
Just stopping by to say hello on this Sunday morning. I remember that now and then the Admiral would rejoice that there was BACON cooking somewhere in her house--she always seemed to wangle her share (who could resist those soulful pleading eyes?)
I hope on this Sunday you can smile a tiny smile, remembering what a glorious life you made for her.
All I can say is what a beautiful tribute. Just wonderful.
Beautiful memories of a beautiful lady.
Thanks for sharing that with us. The mom is in tears!
Thanks for sharing that with us. The mom is in tears!
That was a beautiful tribute to Admiral.
Purrs,
Cory
We were so very sorry to hear of Admiral's passing. Admiral was my cats first blogger friend and will be missed. Our hearts are heavy tonight.
this was fantastic...it was incredibly thoughtful as well.
It brought great joy to see the Admiral in all these different scenes.
Like Katnip Lounge I cried and then I smiled...she had a wonderful life with you...she is guarding over you and don't you forget that!
No wonder she was so beautiful...she was a proud, Leo kitty...only the BEST OF THE BEST for her!
xoxoxoxo
What a beautiful tribute. The tears are flowing again. She really was blessed to have had such a wonderful life. Thanks for sharing the slide show. It will help the tears flow.
What a wonderful thing your son did for you. That is a lovely tribute for two lovely ladies.
Post a Comment