Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Whisker Wednesday...well, somewhat.


Kitties, some of you were wondering who Nikita is. Here is a picture of him. I call him Nik. He is a distinguished and stately gentleman of fifteen (just turned) years. I am honored he calls me his.
I have been eating so well that mom is starting to take it for granted. You know what that means! It may be time for me to throw a monkey wrench into the works! But I'll try to delay that tactic a bit longer. She has gotten the pill pockets even more protected from air etc as per your suggestions and she hopes that works. Me, I would rather she not have to struggle either so..we will report back.

I have been to some of your houses and I'll go around to some more after mom has her coffee break. That stuff must be like nip to humans or somethin'!

XOXO




32 comments:

CATachresis said...

Admiral, throwing monkeys is not very nice! They don't like it!

Nik looks like a real gent :) Austin is a tiny bit jealous >^..^<

Marg said...

Admiral, that Nik is very handsome.All the guys are going to go nuts if you have a guy in your life. We are so glad the eating is going well. Just keep it up. No throwing monkeys around. Take care.

Random Felines said...

Nik is very handsome - we hope you don't mind that mom wants to kiss his nose!!!

Be careful about how many monkey you throw - we hear too much throwing gets you sent to the v-e-t.

Meowers from Missouri said...

hi, miss admiral!! your nik is a hansum feller--concatulations!!

fanks fur visitin' us this mornin'. we's glad yer mom liked our post. hope she din't hafta clean the computer screen;-)

have a lovely wednesday!

Beth said...

Your beloved is very handsome Admiral.

Now don't go throwing any monkeys around as you are apt to throw out your back.

xoxo

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Monkeys have been known to throw things back, so be very careful. Handsome fellow that Nik. I know Emmitt would approve if he were still with us.

Cathy Keisha said...

Nik is very good looking but how could you break Spitty's heart like that. I will have to help him heal. Are you eating because of an appetite stimulant? That could certainly make you sing.

Anonymous said...

Admiral, it really is easier on the long run, on all concerned, if you just cooperate with the meds and food. *Kitty kisses*

Nikita is very handsome!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Now he is a handsome man cat and I am so glad you are doing ok. Keep it up.. Hugs GJ xx

Clarissa said...

What a handsome mancat Nik is! You are a very lucky girl!

And no monkey wrenches are allowed!!!

Tucker The Crestie said...

Your beau Nik is quite handsome! Be good and take your pills, ok?

san said...

Nik is very handsome and looks like a steady sort of guy :) We are glad you are eating well and if we can give some advice, eat some more Ms Admiral :)

the amigos and san

Angel Simba said...

Mom likes coffee, but her real favorite is a good cup of tea!

Admiral, your Nik is a very handsome mancat. Stately looking, with wise eyes.

You do you best with the fuds and the pills, now!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Nikita is handsome. Is he a blogger?

So glad to hear you have been eating well. Please keep it up. Your mom is probably still recovering from the scare you gave her.

Pip said...

He is quite mancatly...
Oh Admiral, I has always knowed you was out of mine league. Such a beautimous lady cat, you is.
I is glad you has a happy. Nik is the luckest mancat in the world.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Well, he is a handsum mancat. Yay fur you eating well, pretty Admiral. Don't throw a wrench in it just yet. Happy Wednesday. xoxo

Michelle said...

Nik is a very handsome mancat :-).

Whisppy said...

Okay, so Nikita is *quite* handsome. Bah.

Sulky Boomie.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Nikita is furry handsome Admiral no wionder you keep him hidden away.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Unknown said...

What a handsome beau yous has. Nik is gorgeous.
Mes wanted to thanks yous for sending us such kind thoughts and purrs when our Daddy was in the hospital, We has been doing the happy dance since he gots home. Now me must go and minster to his needs.
Kisses and Purrs
Nellie

BeadedTail said...

Nik is a very handsome Mancat Admiral! We hope you keep eating to keep up your beautiful physique!

Daisy said...

Nik is very handsome. Where did you two meet?

Brian's Home Blog said...

That Mancat of your is one handsome dude!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

He is SO handsome, Admiral! For his sake and ours too, please keep up the good work on the meds!

Purrs,
The Chans

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mrs Admiral (notice the MRS) Nik is soooo handsome and you are such a lucky ladycat.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Gigi said...

Please! Isn't it bad enough I have to hear about him--now I have to LOOK at him too?

Ah well, Day 5, you know. Tick...tick....tick.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We love tossing monkey wrenches around here - they drive my human up a wall! But in your case, Admiral, I hope you hold off a little.

The Island Cats said...

Admiral, we don't think you should throw a monkey wrench in anything. Just keep taking your meds, okay??

Nik is pretty handsome. We can't compete with that.

Tia and Millie said...

Make sure to throw the monkey directly at your people... It'll distract her enough that you need not fear a vet visit!

GreatGranny said...

Wow, what a handsome mancat you have sweet Admiral. We're glad you're eating the new pill pockets.
xoxo Kassey

SailorEdgar said...

At last we see Nikita! He is indeed handsome and distinguished. The Admiral doesn't need to worry about Gracie...Gracie doesn't even like the very nice gentleman kitty next door! Gracie's answer to the musical question "How can I ignore the boy next door?" is "Easy!" :-) Millie is still rather kittenish, and seems to think of other cats as possible playmates. :-)

Anonymous said...

He looks very strong, I am only moderately friendly cat, I was given catsbo for bad behaviour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...