Hello, my Darling Admiral, You are looking SOOOO beauteous there in your sunpuddle, and so comfy, that (::whispers::) I need to pop over there for a minute or two--just for a tiny headbonk and a little head-grooming. See you!
Happurry SUNday to you, too, Admiral. At the moment, Coco and Sammy and canoodling on the warm dryer, Brighton is under the 'heat lamp aka desk lamp' on my desk and Disco is in the library under a blankie on a heating pad...and Teri is about to disturb them so she can take them strollering.
Mmmmmm Sunday. And it's warm here today and the sun is out so before I run off to enjoy it I want to wish you a happy Sunday Easy! Nappin in sun puddles all 'round!
25 comments:
That looks like a purry nice sunpuddle, Admiral. Rest up today, beause I guess you will be singing some more
all night?
What a good idea Admiral. We are getting ready for our sun puddle to arrive. Take care and have a great day.
That sounds like a good plan, Admiral!
That is an excellent way to have an easy, Admiral!
Sounds like a very good idea to me Admiral!
xoxo
take it easy admiral. You deserve it :)
the amigos
Today is a very very good day for sunpuddles, MissieHestorbieflowerpantaloons
big huge bonks
That's a great sun puddle Admiral -we've had sun puddles here today too but as it is winter they've gone home early!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Hello, my Darling Admiral, You are looking SOOOO beauteous there in your sunpuddle, and so comfy, that (::whispers::) I need to pop over there for a minute or two--just for a tiny headbonk and a little head-grooming. See you!
Happurry SUNday to you, too, Admiral. At the moment, Coco and Sammy and canoodling on the warm dryer, Brighton is under the 'heat lamp aka desk lamp' on my desk and Disco is in the library under a blankie on a heating pad...and Teri is about to disturb them so she can take them strollering.
You sure do make that sunpuddle look good pretty girl!
Mmmmmm Sunday. And it's warm here today and the sun is out so before I run off to enjoy it I want to wish you a happy Sunday Easy! Nappin in sun puddles all 'round!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Dearest Admiral, easy in the sunpuddle looks great on this easy Sunday. Enjoy the warmth. xoxo
Ooooh, and you have the table reflecting up, too--no tan lines! Better wear shades, Miss Admiral!
You found the perfect spot, Admiral!
Purrfect spot and look so cosy !
Enjoy, Miss Admiral
xoxo
Sunpuddles are becoming especially valuable as we get closer to winter. You look very sweet and pretty in your sunpuddle!
Aww hope you enjoy your sun puddle my lovely :)
Pretty girl, you look so relaxed. I hope you got more sun puddles than I.
xoxo Kassey
We hope you enjoyed your Sunday sunpuddle Admiral!
How beautiful you are in that sun puddle! We hope you enjoyed it and your day!
Enjoy your Sun puddle!!
xoxoxox
I could us a sun puddle. You look so comfy.
Buddy Bear says: "We all loves da sunpuddleses. Dey makes for de bestes lazin and sleepin. I splashes in one ever mornin and afernoons too."
Pusscats are ace at soaking up sun puddles.
Post a Comment