
Good Meowning Kitties! It's Tortie Tuesday..all glowing and booteefuls. Speaking of booteefuls, my remodled blog is courtesy of Sam Andy and Shelly's mom. My mommy is so pitiful at things like that we would have gone into year after year with stuffs nailed onto our side bars and pasted in the middle. That poor momma..she is technically discombobulated and gets by with the help of her furriends..like Mom Judi. I love the new look! Mom has stars circling her head wondering at the hows-ifs and whats. Bless her heart.
We just have a DSLR that has no video feature. When she had a point and shoot she was able to do videos. She has said more than once she ought to save a bit and go get another small camera that can do the video. You'd love seeing and hearing me singing and polishing the floor at the same time. What would mom do without me?
Here I am thinking about where to lay the next bomit traps. I got some practice in yesterday...
40 comments:
Your blog looks fabulous, Admiral! Judi is so talented!
Your new blog look is fabulous. M could sure use some help in sprucing up my blog too.
Wow! What neat blog look. Judi is the bomb. I'm like Mom. Lucky I have what I have.
I wish I had someone to make my blog nicer!
Lookin' good!
I was awakened twice with Myst laying traps last night :-/
You are looking lovely on this Tuesday, Miss Admiral! (Though you look lovely every day!) Your new and improved blog looks great!
You look lovely this morning admiral and your new blog look is way cool.
xoxo
Great new look!!!! Don't think too hard - sometimes the surprise traps are the best. :)
Wow!! someone must works hard to this wonderful blog, Next things you can show to everybody how much you have a beautiful talented.
xoxoxox
Your new blog is lovely Admiral and the blue shows your pretty furs off to purrfection.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Meant to comment yesterday about how nice your redesigned blog looks. For a minute, I thought I was on the wrong page. It took TW a year to discover her point and shoot had a movie feature. I like it cos it doesn't use flash.
We did notice your new blog look! Mom Judi did a great job and it's always fun to change the backgrounds and colour schemes. The mom gets bored with our blog appearance (and that of her own) quite often, so will change things up a bit. :-)
Dearest Sweetest Admiral Hestorb!
I would LOVE to see videos of you doing anything! I would love to snuggle with you in your basket on the high sea! Judy makes it look so amazing!
Kisses & Head Butts
Kozmo
The blog is looking GOOD, Admiral. I love the water going all behind everything.
Sorry your Mom can't do a video of your spa activities, but we understand.
I love your makeover, Admiral :) Austin's been taking lessons from you with the bomit traps. He left his upchucks in the living room. Thanks m'dear :>)
Gorgeous Admiral, we love you and your mom so very much.
Great look for your blog! Judi is so sweet and helpful! We would love to see a video of you, Admiral, but hearing about your cute and funny ways is good too. The green papers can be stretched sometimes (says Mama).
We love your new layout! Your basket looks like it's a boat on the ocean, too...purrfect! Teri sometimes has to 'resize' badges on her sidebar (like your one of 'The Admiral's Likeness') and there is probably some way she can do it in iPhoto but she uses Picnik...Oh, we set bomit traps here too from time to time, just to keep Teri on her 'toes' hahameow!
We like the new look! We can't wait to see a video of you singing and polishing the floor at the same time. :)
Sweet Admiral we luv the glowing photo and your new background. Mom tried to change to the rain one but didn't look good. We hopes you won't haf to leave bomit traps.
xoxo Kassey
Love what you've done with the place!
I do think you should post some videos. Perhaps set to music. What CATegory is your favorite music in?
Yes, your human needs to shoot some video of you, Admiral! I would love to see you in action. Well, maybe not setting your traps, but some of your other activities.
Hi, we're back to answer your comment question.
We only just discovered Ladies of Autumn this morning through Beaded Tail's blog and for sure at least one of us three Tortie girls would love to be one!
Your blog is beautiful, just like YOU!!!
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
Hi! It's so nice to meet you, knowing that you were such a good furriend to my sister before me, Sweet Praline.
I love your new look.
Truffle
Miss Admiral, we feel like we're at sea reading your blog, now!
Bomit bombs are soooo much fun; may we recommend a high traffic area? Rupert says to gobble your food and it'll come right back up, that's his preferred method.
Admiral, All things , Mom Judi have done for your blog looks fabulous !!!
Have a purrfect day, Miss Admiral
xoxo
Admiral babe, it's Austin. Got your message. I realise now I have to readjust my bomit strategy. Thanks for the tip. I've got a lot to learn. Gotta go, I can hear her com ......!
Admiral as a seafaring kitty this new design is purrfect for you. Mom Judi knows just what to do for everyone.
Your new blog design looks gorgeous!
ps: My Mommeh loves her Flip video camera. It is small and so easy to use. Just point and press record!
I love you blog and your cute hat. Don't forget to leave a trap right at the top of the stairs!
I love your new blog look! And the picture of you today is beautiful. I am sure you will lay your bomit traps in just the right place. Practice makes purrfect!
We think your blog looks smashing Miss Admiral!
Mom Judi does great work.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
Admiral, we like your blog look too :)
We also love looking at you ;)
Since your Mom has camera, why not buy a little camcorder(like Daisy's Mom uses)
Our DSLR does video, but we think a small video thing would be easier to manage ;)
Something to think about :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia
Just coming by to say hi and thanks for visiting the other day.
Mostly want to see if I can visit around and comment now.
We think your new blog is very pretty which is fitting for such a pretty Tortie ladycat like you Admiral! We understand if your mom isn't able to get videos of you in the spa. We hope your bomit traps work!
Your blog looks great! "bomit traps"! Hahameow! Practice makes purrfect, pretty Admiral! xoxo
Your blog is beautiful, as befits my beautiful Admiral. I'll be there later to groom you and cuddle. You won't have time to bomit tonight.
Looks like clear sailing with the fresh new look. Purrfect for Pirate's Day coming up.
We love the new look of your blog, Admiral! That sure was nice of Mama Judi to help you and Mommy. :)
Good luck with plotting out those bomit traps. We know you'll do a great job.
WOW Admiral, your blog is almost as pretty as you! Looking good!
Post a Comment