I sure do spend time singing in the bathroom. Er..I mean my Spa and Pool area. I hunker by my pool (which some unlearned would call my water dish! Pah!) and singggg sing sing. I have my breakfast and then trot in to sing. I add interest and drama by drinking while polishing the floor with my left paw sweeping the area where I stand drinking. (I am left pawed). Then, I sing. Loud and long. After awhile when I have satisfied my audience, I have a nap to recuperate from all that effort. Then, soon as I wake, I go back to the pool...sweep the floor and sing and drink. It's a hard job but someone has to do it to keep things livened up around here.
Here I am after tasting that dead leaf mom traipsed in with her when she returned from checking the pepper plant. It wasn't tasty at all. Maybe I'll compose another Aria about it.
33 comments:
We can hear it already Admiral - "An Ode to a Dead Leaf" music composed and lyrics supplied by Admiral - we are sure you will make a fortune with your wonderful soprano meow.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
We would love to hear you sing!
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
Wow Admiral, that sounds like a super song you are singing while cleaning the floor etc. That does mean a nice long snooze. What a busy kitty you are right now. Glad you are feeling so well. Take care.
Hi Admiral! My name is Carlos, and I'm a singer too. I would love to sing a duet with a beautiful kitty like you! My blog is a new one and I will be telling my story purry, purry soon. If you stop by, we could sing an aria!
Are you and our Shelly related??????? Guess it is quite possible as you are both torties!!!!!!!
We love you so very, very, very much!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud of you Admiral. You do a great job keeping the floor clean for mom.
xoxo
Based on what SAS sid, maybe some of this is a special tortie skill? Admiral, please tell your Mom that we absolutely want to see a video of this, with sound!!! No excuses because we are sure her camera can at least do video clips. And she definitely has photographer skillz.
Happe Labor day!
Admiral, shouldn't you be headed to Carnegie Hall?
How lovely that you can sing arias Admiral. We would certainly pay to hear you sing one :)
the amigos
I would love to hear you belt it out pretty Admiral!
Leaf it alone Admiral babe! xox >^..^<
I wish I could hear your beautiful singing, too!
I do the same thing! Except fur the singing part. Polish, polish, polish. It is hard work! Haf a purrfect Monday, Admiral! xoxo
Admiral, we bet you have a wonderful singing voice. We'd love to hear it sometime!
We need to start a Kitty Khorus! I love to sing (and talk) too!
xx May Ling
I would love to hear you sing, sweet Admiral!
Admiral, I didn't know of your singing talents. I'm sure your mom feels blessed to be able to listen to your solos every day. Plus, you sweep the floor! I bet your song about the dead leaf is a great one!
I had no idea you were so musical, Admiral!
I LOVE your singing, Admiral! I have lost a patch of fur on my head and the human is rather upset. She said she can't find any bite mark so that is good. She isn't sure how I lost the fur but I am otherwise fine so she will just keep a close watch on it. Some extra kisses from you will surely make the fur grow back super quick. :)
Love, Boomie
Are you an alto or a soprano?
Dood, try singing at 3 a.m. People LOVE that...
I'll bet you sing really good too. Your mom has told M how pretty you sing. he he (but I think she's like you to be a little less loud). We should do a duet some time.
Your Mom is lucky to have a singing kitty :)
We do not sing.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia
Hi Admiral san! I would love to hear your beautiful voice when you are singing! You are doing wonderful job sweeping and singing for your mom :-)
Admiral, you should sing at 2 in the morning. It always gets a much better reaction out of the peoples. They like it so much that they cheer and shout!
Admiral we'd love you to sing at our house to drown out the dreadful Siamese caterwauling they only think is opera.
Admiral, we'd love to hear you sing too! We bet you have a beautiful voice!
Alas, as YOU already know, I was not blessed with perfect pitch. Not only do I not sing, I rarely even yowl.
On the rare occasion when I do belt out a few deep-throated wails, the Human comes a-runnin', but she can never figure out what set me off, MOL. And I don't tell.
I'll drop over later to hear a new aria (from The Magic Leaf, perhaps?) and join you in some, um, polishing.
Admiral, please let us know when you go on tour, okay? We'll come listen to you sing for sure, beautiful girl! :)
Hugs to you and Mommy!
Miss Admiral, You girl you do sing " Meow " in the bathroom, I'm a boy , I do sing " Snore " in da bedroom. But I'm sure our mommy enjoy our singing : )
Have a lovely day
xoxo
I've been known to wail from The Marriage of Figaro after lights out but the peeps don't 'preciate it. Sing it, grrl! xoxo
Sorry to be late in here this new blog place is very nice Admiral, you must feel good yourself though you started singing your favorite opera and I still remember that not so long ago?
Love you sweet girl,
xoxoxox
Sweet Admiral, my Mom would love to see you cleaning the floor and singing.
xoxo Kassey
Post a Comment