Mommy got up to take a picture of me IF she could. I was sitting on top of my wee steps I climb to get to her while she is at the computer. She rose..stepped 3 feet away and I was in the chair and settled in a flash! A mere split second. And when she knelt trying to take a picture with her poor repaired..sorta..paw, I sneered at her for thinking I wouldn't get in her chair. Matter of fact we are having a tussle right NOW & I want in..she's occupying it. I got my revenge tho. She had to use auto..she couldn't use her good lenses..she couldn't do the focusing (hence auto) and...ta daaaa...she had to use her next to pinky finger to trip the shutter on accouta her pointer and middle fingers are too weak to press that button. Now get UP! I want IN! This picture with my Tortitude showing was just taken.
34 comments:
Oh my, that is a very tortitudinal look! Humans are so dense, really, aren't they? Glad your Mom's paw is slowly improving. Soon she will be able to take the camera off Auto, so enjoy it while you can.
oh dear Admiral
we hope your Mom's paw is better soon!
we will purr for her some more
purrs
abby
Excellent tortitude! We luf it. xoxo
that is MAJOR "tortitude!!" Love it!
You know we all count on you for Toritude Major sweet Admiral!
Admiral you are rather smug here.
Wow, that kind of tortitude challenges even Binga!
Oh Dear. Things are certainly entertaining at your house! You guys are like Laurel & Hardy over there! MOL!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Let your tortitude flag continue to fly Ms. Hestorb.
Even with being so beautiful, you have a doozy of Tortitude Admiral! Enjoy the fewer photo sessions while you can!
You really have the "tude," don't you, Admiral??!?
Miss Admiral,
Cattitude's Photo made you look more charming, I call the look of lady who want me to win her heart : )
Kisses Kisses
xoxo
That's Tortitude all right! What a beautiful shot. I love your eye expression.
You ARE a tortie girl, aren't you? :-)
Oh my, but that is definitely a totally Tortitude look on your face, Admiral! But even with tortitude, you are still one gorgeous lady. Hugs and prayers for you and your mom and really hope her "paw" gets much better very soon.
She needs to buy you your OWN comfortable desk chair (and if she does, you will **STILL** want to sit on hers, MOL!
I think you will enjoy my port tomorrow--it has Gerber's AND half & half. Speaking of which, why don't you drop by after Mommy goes to bed?
It's never too late for tortitude, Admiral. :-)
And enjoy the respite you're getting from the camera, while you can.
Wildlife photography at its most revealing! Admiral you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Smug as a bug..." Your Mommy using next to pinky finger is up there with the great photograpurrs!
they humanz can be so exhashpurrating can't they dear Admiral? Iz totally unnerstand why you hads to show teh tortitude. I often haz to show teh paw arownd mai howse. Its hard to rool wiv teh staff avaylabuls theze dayz.
We admire your tortitude Admiral but be careful you don't over do it - you'll be wanting your dinner soon.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
We had no trouble seeing your tortitude sweet Admiral. We like the picture even it was shot on auto. We are guessin' you better not spend too much time in mom's chair though. Hugs and nose kisses
Admiral, I have a secret for you. My Mommeh ALWAYS uses the auto button. She says it is too hard to wrangle me, my treats, and the camera all at once.
Admiral, you look absolutely beautiful sitting in mom's chair. From now on I officially declare this your chair and mom will have to sit somewhere else.
xoxo
You let your Mom share YOUR chair? Huh.....we push her off all the time!!
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
Um....that would be our Mom we push off...not yours!!!
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
You are definitely showing some tortitude! We are sorry to read your Moms paw isnot back to normal. We hope it gets all fixed up soon! And we hope you are feeling smashing these days!
I wouldn't mess with that look!
Your Mum did a good jobs and pretty good photographed.
Hope your Mum having a happy time.
Big Hugs,
xooooo
Ohhhhh MissieHestorbieflowerpuff, you are just so pritty I am sure your tortie tude is a happy one!
bonkerbonks
Wow! You are fur sure da Queen of Tortitude!! ^..^
Oh Hail owr Queen ~
Purrrz~ xoxoxo
Hi Sweet Admiral! That was a little Gerber's on my Human's finger today. I hope you can come over later--she will give you some too. I'm good at sharing.
Yup, we sure wouldn't bother you with that look on your face. You sure have that tortie look. Hope Mom's hand feels better really soon. Take care.
Sweet Admiral, were you giving Mommy the evil eye?
We kitties sure know how to get what we want...mol
xoxo Kassey
And, sweet Admiral, after Mom got my evil eye, I got my nommy sardines.
xoxo Kassey
Post a Comment