My goodness, all night long I continually checked to make sure that was mommy in the bed. I made doubly sure by sniffing her hair and batting the roller she had in her bangs to keep them off her face. Frankly, I think the roller is a toy and she is just trying to please me. I sounded the meow horn muliple times too..just to make sure she knew all was well on my patrols. Have to keep my job you know, in these troubling times.
She said to mention it's just the Orthopaedist who is turning her loose today but her therapy will continue for some time. She still can't make a fist but she's very close.
I ave been napping except for a very short time almost since I finally rousted her out of bed. She fed me..I stayed a little while and went straight UTB. came out twice but she was doing a thorough cleaning of the house so hadn't time right then for me.
My human brother in NC made some awesome meals while mommy was there, Don't know why there wasn't a kitty bag brought home. I may have to exact a penalty because of that. Still thinking.
Here I am...just before Mommy deserted me so cruely over the weekend.
35 comments:
Pretty Admiral, you sure do a great job on patrol, and making sure your Mommy is sleeping okay.
That is great about her hand and wrist. We will keep on purring for good progress with therapy.
Hopefully, Mommy will stop with the cleaning, so that you can come out from UTB...
Admiral, we're sure your mom appreciated your night-time vigilance. Surely she would sleep more soundly, knowing you were on alert.
We still say when she's able to make a fist she can punch the physical therapist. Haha.
Dearest Admiral Hestorb,
It was so good that you kept checking to make sure your Mommy was there after she abandoned you all weekend! I too pat Mommy to make sure she is really there after she gets back form trips!
Kisses
Kozmo
Mom must have felt so loved, with you coming to check her so much in the night. Good for you! And also good that you have been napping most of the morning. That enables her to get lots done.
I like what Fuzzy Tales say about punching the physiotherapist!
You sure do take good care of your Mom, and I know she must really appreciate it too! Have a great week pretty Admiral!
You are taking excellent care of your mom! The picture is very good of you.
xoxo
You are doing a fabulous job taking care of your Mom! And you're looking fabulous as always!
Looks like your care and attention has hastened your mom's recovery, Admiral. Please don't exact a penalty for lack of kitty bag, though. This will have repercussions. Trust me on this >^..^<
Sweet Admiral, just think, soon your mom will be well enough to give you extra massage.
You are so gud at nursing your Mom. We sure hopes she appreciates it! We are glad to hear that she is doing better.
Have a gud day purrty girl!
Love, TK
Look at your floof! You look like a tiny lion.
So glad your Mom's progressing well and you keep up your good work of patroling to keep Mommy safe.
You do have your duties Admiral.
Great photo of her.
Star says, "Sweet Bast!! My most amazing and astonishing Admiral!! I don't think I have ever seen you looking so stunning and your magnificent beauty has struck me since the day I first met you! Come meet me at the Catsba and I will fetch you whatsoever you may wish to feast upon!! I am your most humble servant forever!"
Admiral, it must be torture for your mom to leave you for even a moment!
Miss Admiral
We don't know how your Mom was able to leave you, you are such a gorgeous girl. WE know you were just keeping a good eye on her last night, and she can sleep anytime (right)! We are sure she appreciated the love you were showering on her.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
Admiral san, I agree, I think she put the roller on her bangs for you to play :-) I hope she can finish cleaning soon so she can play with you.
About the penalty, maybe you can just give warning this time. I'm sure there will be a nice kitty bag for you next time!
Admiral, you are such a good girl to do your nighttime patrolling! Furry important work. I am sure your mommy appreciates you!
We're amazed your Mom could leave you after you gave her that look!!!
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
MOL... I think your mom is successful for pleasing you. My mom take note, never put the roll on the head..ha..ha..ha
My Darlin' Sistah! Your lovely 'ruff' looks pawsitively divine in this photo!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
What, no kitty bag?! Heh! Definitely give her demerits for that.
Dear MissieHestorbieflowerpuffpantalooons:
You are very sweet to keep your mom apprised of the situation and events during the night. I think the meow alerts were warranted as well particularly for your mom's safety.
You are bonkiful.
This is great news that your mommy is getting all better slowly but surely
more bonks from the cornish boys, M & P
Even with your mom not bringing home a kitty bag you still kept checking on her all night? You are a very devoted kitty Admiral! It's good you got your rest so you can continue your patrol duties tonight!
Admiral the Mom must appreciate how much you care for her to do the Meow Horn and sniffing her as this is the way to see how they are doing.
Left cruelly fur the weekend, no kitty bags, what other cruel and unusual punishment does she haf in mind? Mom's lucky you are still running patrol!
You sure take good care of your mom, Admiral.
How can she leave when she sees that face!
Hmmmm, left you cruelly AND no bag'o'treats for the kitty? That is JustNotRight.
I'll come over later and help you with that roller. I think with two of us we could rip it right out and have fun with it UTB, MOL.
Ai is a sekoority guard too. I knows whut u mean. :)
Kisses to ur Mawm. :)
Guess you really missed mom that you has to keep checking up on her. Here's another SMOOCH for taking your pill yesterday like a good girl. So happy your mom is doing so well. Her therapy will get better and better, so you help her work on it.
We think you did well checking to see if your mom was ok during the night - there would have been sulks if you'd ignored her!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
No goodie bag for you? Yes, definitely exact revenge!
Glad to see you are keeping your mummy up to scratch, Admiral!
Sweet girl, after looking so forlorn in this photo, I bet Mommy hated to leave you. Even though she brought no kitty bag, she was thinking of you, I'm sure. Go easy on her, sweet girl and stay on patrol.
xoxo Kassey
Post a Comment