Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (sorta)


Here I am...back from a brief sail down the river..don't want to get too far from my patient. I took HRH Princess Treasure with Princess Coco, The Adorable, Simba and Sir Spitfire with Rupert, SpiderMeow and Boomerang rounding out the crew.


32 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Without Me : (
Yeah..Yeah...Yeah !!! I been locked in anyway, Who will care about Hardcore Diet Mancat ? ....( Think hard ) If it possible you get some fish for me ?
My pawrents don't feed me but you can : )
Have a great trip, Miss Admiral

Alone Puddy Boy
xoxo

Angel Simba said...

Twas a lively sail!
bout the Ess: Audrey was used to a big cat tower at home, and the humans were not ready to buy one here, so they got the Ess to give her something other than the cardboard scratcher to scratch on, though she really does like the cardboard one. She has fun with the dangly toy under the one side of the Ess, and can get quite active playing with it. Occasionally I scratch on it with my clawless toes, but it is nice for a chin rub, and for hanging out on like my picture showed.

CATachresis said...

Good for you Admiral on not taking a long trip. It shows adventurous spirit along with compassionate nature! A winning combination! x

The Monkeys said...

Enjoy your sail, Admiral!

Mariodacat said...

Yikes - it's not like me to miss a pawty. Sigh! Gotta get the typist to shape up. You are looking good sweetie. Hope you ate your brekkie and pill cuz i'm giving you your smoochie! SMOOCH!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure look beautiful sailing beautiful Admiral!!!

Michiko Johnson said...

Good morning Admiral!
Have a great day.
Big Hugs.
xoxoxox

Random Felines said...

Hope you had a nice trip but glad you didn't stay away too long. :)

Anonymous said...

We bet it was a grand adventure, Admiral!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

A brief sail sounds just the thing to ease some stress. Now your all set to continue your nursing.

Unknown said...

Dear Admiral
Hope your trip was fun. Kozmo is despondant that he did not go - me laughs!
Kisses
Nellie

Clooney said...

Dear Admiral, it sounds like you had a wonderful little sail there my fine Matey! Did the boys behave? I bet they was swabbing the deck for your affections...I'm so glad you are eating your Num-Nums and taking good care of that very special Patient of yours. Purrs to her from us for her continued healing, recovery and health.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

You can sail our way any day, gorgeous gal!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Whisppy said...

So that's where Boomerang went! I was wondering why he came back with that wide grin on his face.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! the Admiral takes to the high seas. BTW, were you high on Nip on the high seas?

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

Ah, fresh salty breezes and fresher tuna. We'd like to set sail one day with ya.

Kat's Kats said...

Star says, "Sorry I haven't been around much my precious!! My mom's computer has been acting up, I haven't been able to suss it out and she can't afford to take it to the computer doctor because of our vet bills. But I think of you (and your mom) every day!! You are my stunning sweet baby!! BTW go here and look at the picture on the second column down and second row. It makes me think of your picture yesterday!! XXXOOO and I'll be over to groom your beautiful furs shortly!! Yours always!"

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You always look so fabulous, Admiral!

GreatGranny said...

Sweet Admiral, sailing away sounds like a good idea.
xoxo Kassey

Beth said...

Sounds like a perfect day for a sail and you had an able crew.

Say hi to mommy for me.

xoxo

Here I Am Carrie said...

Just stopping in to see how are you are doing. I see you are taking your medication again. Good Kitty. Now continue to be a perfect pooty for you mom.

Katnip Lounge said...

Twas a rousing voyage, Admiral! Now it's time for me to hit the galley and prepare us some grub!
xx Rupert

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Looking good, Admiral! Hope it twas an enjoyable journey!

Stacy Hurt said...

I will tail waive to you off the sunny Ca. coast My Darling!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh we are so glad you had a good time Miss Admiral and we're glad you're back.

Abby purrs

Athena said...

A lovely day wif the wind in your furs!

Gigi said...

Ah, it was a beauteous occasion, my Sweet!

And do you know what the BEST part was? It was when I made Rutabaga WALK THE PLANK! He made SUCH a satisfying splash! 'Fess up, now--you giggled along with the other girlcats, didn't you!?! And didn't he look sooooo silly, all soaked and dripping like that, when he climbed back aboard?

Oh, I'm grinning from ear to ear, just with the sheer pleasure of remembering.

BeadedTail said...

That sounds like a pawesome sail Admiral! We'd like to be on a boat with Simba!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

did you have a lovely voyage Admiral? I hope so! Your eyes are so gorgeous in this photo, they look like cat's eye marbles!
xoxoxo

The Island Cats said...

That's quite a crew you have, Admiral!

Willow said...

Admirial I been meaning to ask you about your boats. I am unfamilar with sailing terms what does HRH mean.

Sweet Purrfections said...

HI Admiral! Mom Paula is back. There is a new website for the future kittens that I'd love for you to see!

http://sweetpurrfections.blogspot.com

Mom Paula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...