Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tortie Tuesday


I did get around to quite a few furriends Sunday and I made mom pledge to just make it an hour at a time doing that. Yesterday mom had appointments an people here so I didn't get a chance to say meow to anyone but three kitties before we went to bed. I can hardly wait for these six weeks to be finished. Just under three weeks to go. She is always glad to find a furriend who doesn't have that word identification thingy..takes extra pecking with that left pointer finger and on the iPod...whoa Nelly, tiny tiny. OK mommy..get off my bloggy!

Now ME...I have been a good girl and I have started my medicine again acause mommy bought a different flavor "treat"...Savory Salmon" She gives me one with and one without the added "treat" in it.

Here is me on the job doing what I have been trained to do and I expect recognition from mommy on a job well done. Soon as I help mommy dress, she'll be around to pet you. xoxo. I not jellus. I know she lubs me too.

34 comments:

Angel Simba said...

Admiral, we love getting comments from you but we know how much harder it is for Mommy to type these days. You just keep on having your pills and fuds and we will e over the moon happy. Clever Mommy with the TWO treats.

Even we find the word recognition thing a pain, since sometimes it thinks we made a mistake but we don't realize, so the comment never posts. What my Mom has done is to set blogger so the word recognition isn't needed but after 4 days, comment moderation goes into effect. She find that takes care of spammers. Maybe some other kitties would like to try that.

The Monkeys said...

We are purring and purring for both you and your Mommy to feel better!

You are just gorgeous doing what you do best, Admiral!

Mariodacat said...

Hi precious girl! So good to hear you are taking your laced treat once again and eating so well. SMOOCH SMOOCH I just read SImba's hint and think I'll set mine that way too. What a great idea. I did remove it complete just so make it easier for your mom and others. I'm so happy she shared that information.

Tia and Millie said...

Admiral, darling, so sorry i haven't been around lately, but as you know, these kitten mousie things are really taking it out of me. I hardly have a minute to myself between them crying, and drinking, and then crying for a drink! I'm sorry your people isn't all better yet. you'd think she'd show some appreciation for all your attentive nursing by getting better in maybe a day flat, but hey ho, I guess you gotta make the best of what staff you've got, right? Don't let her trick you into eating your pill all the time. I've found that if you think about eating it, thne pretend you don't want it, and always eat the non pilled treat first, then they will keep putting down extra treats in the hope that you'll mistakenly eat the one with the pill in it. Don't eat that one until they've given up on it, and then scough it down. That way you work her for more treats!

Pandafur said...

You iz looking so pritty an Iz happy you likes yer salmon treetz so youz can take your medicayshunz an be happy an helthy dearest Admiral. *purrr*

Random Felines said...

Admiral, we are very glad you are taking your "treats" - you are extra adorable today. We are still purrin for your mom that she is back to normal quick!!

san said...

Hi admiral
As usual we are admiring your lovely coat. @ treats are always better even though 1 has an extra zing in it. We had taken Simba's advice and hope your mom is getting better :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hello beautiful Admiral, I sure am glad you are taking your medicine again...that will help Mom feel better too!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We love you and your mom so very much, Admiral....and we continue to purray that she will soon be A-OK again.

Shelly says "Long live us torties!!!"

xxxxxxxxx

Beth said...

Good Morning Admiral!! I hope you and mommy are staying cool.
I am so glad you decided to eat for mommy!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Admiral, you're curled up so tightly there we can hardly tell which end is which. Too cute! We're very glad to read you're taking your meds again.

Continued purrs and universal Light to your mom, for her healing!

CATachresis said...

Admiral you are doing a great impression of a fur hat! Good to know you are doing the drugs again! A girl has to do what a girl has to do :)))))

Marg said...

Hi there Admiral. We are so sorry we haven't been to visit, but we lost our internet for five days and could do nothing. It was awful. We hope you and your Mom are both feeling a little better. Take care and try to have a fun day.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Admiral, that is a primo snoozing spot! We couldn't tell head from tails! We send our purrs to you and the mommy. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Admiral it is always a pleasure to see that you have visited our blog. You look so comfy all rolled up napping. Hope the medicine helps you feel just wonderful and you enjoy those new treats. Hugs and nose kisses

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Admiral, you are such a good, sweet girl, eating well and being patient with mom. Our prayers are with you both. (and I hope we're not one of the ones for the word thing.)

Hugs,
Tom & Julie

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

What nice new treats for you Admiral. Glad your taking your medicine for Mom.

Gigi said...

Yay for treat-eating! You two have had the hard days....but things are looking up!

Finally, after MUCH searching because the Human is so stupid (heh heh) we finded the "Word verification" thingie and turned it off. We don't think lots of spammers want to come read my little blog but if they do we can deal with it then and hopefully by then your Human won't be damaged goods anymore, MOL!

Mmmmm, aperitifs. I'll be there as soon as the sun goes down, my sweet!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I get appetite stimulants every day, otherwise I just don't eat enough, but my human NEVER puts them in treats - she just shoves 'em down my throat. Heh. I should give her a good talking to.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Admiral, we are purring and purraying for you and your mommy!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I have been purring my loudest that you will both be well soon. Your poor mum will be finding it so difficult but I know that you will be a great help to her.. Hugs GJ xx

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Both of you keep up with the pills and foods and get all well!

Michiko Johnson said...

I'm so happy you are back to normal healthy girl.
As you says another three weeks...a waiting time for your mum to be happy....
Keeping smile Admiral!
xoxoxo

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are always delighted to hear from you, Admiral!

Good job on the meds/treats!!!

Purrs,
The (four) Chans

Daisy said...

Hooray for eating your special treats, even the one with the hidden pill. We think your mom should not worry about commenting until her paw is all healed up. I read about her trying to cut up a tomater!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Admiral
We were so thrilled to see a comment from you and your Mom because we know how hard it is for her to type what you want to say. WE agree with you about the word verification thing. When Zoolarty did that special post about disabilities and how hard it is for some well that struck home. We've never used the word verification we always thought if we needed that we would do comment moderation. But we are all so glad things are better and that you are again taking your meds!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

Athena said...

I'm so proud of you for eating your medicine treats! You are such a good girl. I know that you are making your mom feel better and better and better by taking your pill and by taking such good care of her.

BeadedTail said...

We're so happy that you are eating your treats Admiral! As for commenting, you and your mom should just concentrate on her getting better and we'll all understand. We are sending love, hugs and purrs to you both!

The Island Cats said...

Admiral, we're glad you are eating your treat again. And we hope your mom is healing quickly. Tell her not to worry about commenting and stuff...we understand.

Cathy Keisha said...

I'm glad your Mom is almost finished with her broken wrist. Tell her not to do too much when the cast comes off so she doesn't break it again like my Pop did to his elbow. Glad your taking your meds.

Mr Puddy said...

Miss Admiral, You've done well !!! Good Good..Grrl !!!!!
Keep up the good work, and purrs for you and your mom plus Kisses on top : )

xoxo

Willow said...

Admirial you are being such a good nurse to your Mom by eating your treats so she does not worry. Purring for time to speed up so that she can be fully healed.

Whisppy said...

I am SO PROUD of you, Admiral! For eating your medicine again. I lub you lots too. :)
Another 3 weeks to go. I'm so excited for your Mummy.

I'm going to remove the word identification thing on my blog so your Mummy doesn't have to do the additional pecking. :p

GreatGranny said...

We're so proud of you sweet girl for taking your meds. I don't know how my blog is set up for comments, but Mom doesn't like the Word Verification thingy either.
xoxo Kassey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...