I promise all was well yesterday in my picture. Just my brother woke me to take the picture and he was standing..not on my level. Didn't mean to alarm anyone. xox
I just went back and looked at your picture from yesterday. To me you look sad, but I guess I didn't notice anything yesterday. Not all of my pictures are the great shots of the century either. This is a cool looking box - you are so lucky cuz I hardly ever get a box anymore (M are you listening????)
Nice box, Admiral! Is Mummy doing better with the brace?
::Don't worry your pretty whiskers white for me, sweet girl...although I do like you having yin yang whiskers coz they will remind you of me (my colours)! Love, Your Boomie::
Your Human Brother took the same level as my dad did ! My mom said that's why she doesn't like my dad do it, she looks like a stump in the photo..MOL xoxo
We like your box Admiral ;) We also like that your tests were good,even if you had to go to the Vet place :/ Have a fun day!!! Purrs Tillie and Georgia
35 comments:
Glad all is well with you Admiral. We want to see a picture of your new spa too. That looks like a terrific box. Take care.
Nice box! Have a great Sunday!
Purrs,
The Chans
I just went back and looked at your picture from yesterday. To me you look sad, but I guess I didn't notice anything yesterday. Not all of my pictures are the great shots of the century either. This is a cool looking box - you are so lucky cuz I hardly ever get a box anymore (M are you listening????)
Admiral, you've got yourself a comfy little cottage there! :)
Hi Admiral,
Have a good rest.
Big Hugs,
xoxoxo
That box is just your size Admiral - don't let anyone take it away from you.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Hi Admiral. That is a very good box. Keep it safe always :)
lurve from the amigos and san
Sweet Admiral, that is a nice box and just your size. Mom is having 'stick' problems. Hope this goes through.
xoxo Kassey
Maybe Mom will move your cottage box to next to your serenity pool?
Nice box, Admiral! Is Mummy doing better with the brace?
::Don't worry your pretty whiskers white for me, sweet girl...although I do like you having yin yang whiskers coz they will remind you of me (my colours)!
Love, Your Boomie::
Lovey box Admiral, and you fit in it perfectly!
xoxo
Oooh, that shot really shows off your floofy tail, Admiral!
You lucky ladycat, you have a great box!
Do you "eat" them like Nicki does?
Ooo, that looks like a cool box, Admiral!
We just love your floofy Tortie furs Admiral! That's a cool box too! Enjoy your Sunday! Hope your mom's arm is feeling better now that it's free!
Likes the box. Good place for a short nap.
Silly Human, the Cat's eye view is SO much better.
Admiral, Rupert is swooning over your fuzzy cream tail tip!
Ah, the old sideways cardboard box trick. Fools our humans every time.
Your Human Brother took the same level as my dad did !
My mom said that's why she doesn't like my dad do it, she looks like a stump in the photo..MOL
xoxo
On any level, you are stupendous Admiral >^,,^<
Oh Miss Admiral that is a great box.
I love boxes too.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥
Admiral it's time for you to think outside the box.
That box is a perfect fit sweet Admiral...enjoy your snooze. Boxes are just the best! Hugs and nose kisses
That's a nice box your Mom got you. I've been laying in the Poland Springs box. heh heh
That's a cool looking box. Is that a treat you have too?
Have fun with your box, Admiral!
I didn't notice anything yesterday, so I'm glad all is okay!
Mom Paula
TeeHee!!!
¬"
Glad you are doing okay, Admiral! That is a nice box you have there pretty girl. :)
::Ears perking up::
Hams? Mmmmm. Deelishus. I'll be right over.
Admirial purry good thoughts that you are well and I love your new digs they are spacious.
We like your box Admiral ;) We also like that your tests were good,even if you had to go to the Vet place :/
Have a fun day!!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia
We're relieved all is well with you Admiral. And purrs to your mummy too.
boxes are the thing! Relieved you are OK. Love Helen, Darcy and Helen xx
Boxes always help make things better!
Post a Comment