Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tortie Tuesday Toesies


Talk to the hand!

39 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Can I kiss instead ? : )
Still purrs for your mommy !!!!
Love
xoxo

CATachresis said...

That gives paws for thought! Have a great day x

Angel Simba said...

You have tortified paw pads!!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Hey hand, I sure hope you and the rest of you are having a good day. Mom too.

Whisppy said...

**KISS**KISS**

Love, Boomerang

Random Felines said...

awwww - look at those colored toes!! adorable...

The Chair Speaks said...

Those are certainly cute patterns on lovely paw pads!

Anonymous said...

Well, the mom will kiss that sweet "hand" any day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Looking pretty sweet Admiral, love those toesies!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

What totally pawsome toesies, sweet and most gorgeous Admiral.

We love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Pandafur said...

Iz missing you dear Admiral, just a paw iz nawt enuff!

Mariodacat said...

Is there any part of you that isn't bootiful Admiral? You even has cute paws. HUGS & purrs for both you and mom.

The Monkeys said...

Our Mommy just LOVES tortie toes and yours are gorgeous!

Tucker The Crestie said...

Such delicious toesies you have Admiral! Please stop by our blog and pick up the Versatile Blog Award we'd like to give to you. And don't forget to eat something today, ok?

Gigi said...

Ha ha ha! Talk to the paw 'cause Spitty ain't listenin' is what I often tell my Human. You really **are** a girlcat after my own heart! See you later ;-)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Multi-coloured toes - how cute.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Admiral hestorb!
I want to come and kiss your toes!
Snuggles
Kozmo

Athena said...

Admiral, efun your toes are beautiful! kit and I are still purring for you and your mom.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear MissieHestorbieflowerpuffypants, we hope you have the very best day ever

bonks and bronks

Clarissa said...

Mom wants to podge your paw. It's so cute!!!!

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, hand! you are efurr-so-cute! but how could you be anything else, bein' onna most beautyful admiral inna world!!

(we hopes yer mum's paw is mending nicely!)

AliceTheSphynx said...

Cute little fuzzy toes!

Baby Patches said...

Hey isn't dat supposed to be talk to da paw my furriend? MOL

Luvs your toesies!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Cute paw!!!!!

Beth said...

Very nice toesies Admiral.

xoxo

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Adorable and I kiss it too.. Hugs to you both.. GJ xx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You have the cutest toesies, Admiral!

Purrs,
The Chans

GreatGranny said...

Mom loves your toeses as she loves the rest of you.
xoxo Kassey

Katnip Lounge said...

Now you've gone and done it, Mommy's having a Paw Attack! Which means we all need to drop, tuck, and roll...

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I want a tortie High Paw!

Anonymous said...

who would minds talking to a paw as cute as that?

BostonBoy said...

The paws that refresh. Whatever that means, Sorry it's the best I could do.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss Admiral
Dem is paws of purrfection.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

BeadedTail said...

Squee! Adorable Tortie toesies!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

our pleasure!
xoxoxo

meowmeowmans said...

Such pretty toesies! :)

Stacy Hurt said...

Oh Cod! That Woman completely forgot to come over and kiss that paw repeatedly! Please forgive her, she is only human after all.

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Margaret said...

Is that the paw you use in your potty?
Mandu

Alley Cats and Angels of North Carolina said...

Oh Admiral, please tell your mom thank you for posting that picture. I'm behind on reading the blogs, feeling a bit overwhelmed at the paying job and with all the kittens in our small rescue group. But your cute toesies made me smile! I love kitty toes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...