Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's that I hear?


What's that noise? I'm listening you know! You can't slip anything past me! Did I hear the PTU being eased out of the closet? Is that for me? Am I going tomorrow? (If you can catch me) Over due? I thought you were giving me a break from that thing and the v-e-t. Oh. You did? Three weeks? Well, we'll just see about that. I have to admit I am curious as to how much weight I gained.

39 comments:

Angel Simba said...

It is amazing how much banging and clattering a cat can hear when a soft PTU is moved. Humans have no clue how sensitive our hearing is. I can be in the basement and when Mom goes upstairs tot he second floor to go to bed, I KNOW. Mm even thinks I can hear the click f the computer mouse or keys tapping from the basement.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I know you don't like it sweet Admiral, but it is so impawtant to make sure you are doing well! Smoochies to you too!

Anonymous said...

That was a fast 3 weeks, huh Admiral? We are sorry you have to go back but we are curious too as to how much weight you gained. It'll be alright sweet Admiral you should not have to be there very long. Hugs and nose kisses

Marg said...

Oh Admiral, maybe it will be good news and you will have gained some weight. Are you still eating well?? Well if you do have to go to the V-E-T, we hope it all goes well.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Sweetie, we hate that you have to go to the vet again, but we do want you to be well, so I guess it's a necessity......we will be with you in spirit. Nip bowls full of love.

Beth said...

Be nice to mommy today Admiral. She is only doing what is best for you.
xoxo

Michiko Johnson said...

I really hope that one day you don't needed go to the VET in near future.
Thinking of you.
xoxoxox

GreatGranny said...

Sweet girl, Mom needs to see if the meds are helping you gain your weight back.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Perhaps if you've put some weight on Admiral you won't have to go back to the vet place for a long time.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Chair Speaks said...

Hey Admiral, going to V-E-T will help you get better. Cinders will be going soon too for her 4th blood test!

Jacqueline said...

Best of luck, gorgeous Admiral; we are purring and praying for you tomorrow...Happy Sunday and have a fun week ahead after getting that vet visit over with excellent results, wonderful friend...love and kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Athena said...

Oh, sweet Admiral, it stinks to haf to go to the v-e-t. But it's so important to see how well you're doing and how much weight you've gained! Now, eat up pretty girl. Paws crossed for a good bisit!

Anonymous said...

Good luck...to you both. Is it three weeks already? Yeah, it would be nice if you didn't have to go so often, and we're pretty sure your mom would appreciate not having to take you too.

Lots of kitty kisses from us and smooches from the mom.

Gigi said...

Well, a Kitteh's gotta do what a kitteh's gotta do. But you don't gotta like it and you don't gotta make it easy, MOL!

Why don't you teleport over for some Gerber's when you get home, and tell Spitty all about it while he grooms your floofy little head?

Anonymous said...

I hope you've gained weight Admiral, (I never ever say that to myself!!) and I bet the V E T S visit isn't half as bad as you think, so take it easy on your mom. Purrs... xPenx

The Gaelic Wife said...

What's a PTU?

Margaret said...

Admiral, are you going to be able to make the sea voyage to Europe this summer with me? I'm working on getting a more sea-worthy sailboat.
Mandu

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lots of paws being crossed on your behalf over here, Admiral!

Purrs,
The Chans

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I can hear that thing being got out without anyone saying a word. I hope you have gained oodles of weight. Hugs GJ xx

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

You have the best ears Madame Admiral. She can't put anything past you.

neora chana said...

Here's crossing the toesies that you hae gained weight. And won't need to go so often to that nasty place. I like how you have so much caramel furz on the back of your ! PT

neora chana said...

....back of your head.....

Kat's Kats said...

Star says, "Don't worry my sweet!! Your furs look beautiful and I'm sure that you'll have gained enough to make the vet and your mom very very very happy!!"

Daniela said...

You have nice ears. I hope that you didn't hear what you thought you heard.

xoxo
Homer

Mr Puddy said...

Admiral, I paws cross for you and I hope everything stay good !
HUG and Kisses
xoxo

Katnip Lounge said...

Would it help if we Mobbed your Mom en masse and held her down until you miss your appointment?

Cuz we totally will.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human weighs us at home - and we get a treat afterwards!

Of course, she can't do the rest of the stuff that happens at the vet, though.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss Admiral
If it's only for a weight check then that won't be bad.
Just a quick trip in and out!

Purrs
Abby

BeadedTail said...

Admiral, it's not fun going to the v-e-t but we hope you get good news and won't have to go back for a long time!

The Island Cats said...

Well, Admiral, we can't wait to hear who wins the battle this time!!

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Mother knows best. Be a good kitty, and mom will give you a special treat for being a good girl.
Wishing you both a good week, and hope you get a good report Admiral, and don't have to go back to that place for a very long time.

Unknown said...

Dearest Admiral Hestorb,
Yous know, Me hates the V-E-T as much as yous, but, me has figured out that ite best to gets it over with as fast as possible. Yous goes and yous comes home and its over.
Kisses
Nellie
PS Kosmo sends big kitty hugs to yous

Whisppy said...

I'm sure you know your Mummy means well and that while vet visits aren't fun, it is to make sure you're in tip top condition for your campaign for President! :)

Can't wait to hear how much weight you put on!

Purrfect Haven said...

razor sharp ears! Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen xxx

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh Miss Admiral,,, We sure hopez you were only hearin thinz.... but in-case not, we hopez it ofur Quickly!! and we hopez you gained enough lbz. dat you don't haz to go back fur a lonnnggg time ^..^
We luvz you ~
Purrz & Kissez to you ~

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

It's mid afternoon now and we hopes you are back home, and not hiding fur a change...Disco says he hopes you are fatter, too, and offered to give you some of his ounces...like may 16 of 'em!

OKcats said...

We hope your visit goes well and that you've gained a lot of weight!

Mr Puddy said...

Admiral, I couldn't see your Monday's Post !

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hi Admiral!! How did it go????? I didn't see a post from you today either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...