Monday, May 16, 2011

Let's Pretend it's Tortie Tuesday




Kitties!! I have REALLY REALLY REALLY been thru it!

First of all, it took till 4:15 for mom to catch me and squeeze me into the carrier. You will observe my lasers at the Vet's office while I waited as I had no appointment. Then, I was weighed, I gained a pound in three weeks. That is fantastic. Then, my bloods were stolen. Then, my nails clipped and then, I had knots on my beautiful chest furs and so they were shaved. Then, my flanks were brushed and it, the brushing, HURT! I cried and hollered. Mom was dying a thousand deaths back in my exam room. GOOD! Glad she was! IT HURT!! And I was man handled and for my first time in all my times going there, kitties, I hissed AND growled.

Mommy will pay and pay and pay and pay. It has been three weeks between visits. Longest in five months. It took half of that for me to relax and not run everytime I say her thinking she was going to take me THERE! So what happened? She took me THERE! I am mad..mad mad mad.

But I gained a pound.






42 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearest Admiral Hestorb,
It is my day today (Mancat Mondays) and I wanted to tell you that you are as beautiful Mad as you are Glad! But I sure would not want you to be mad at me! Me likes to see you when you are Happy!
Head butts and Kitty Lisses
Kozmo

GreatGranny said...

Precious Admiral, we're sorry you and Mommy had to go through this. Yay, you gained a pound!
xoxo Kassey

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Oh Dear. Poor Admiral. They had better treat you better from now on. Who do they think they were dealing. Not any ordinary feline, but the Queen herself. Really, the indignity of it all.

BeadedTail said...

Admiral, we're sorry you had to go through all that today but we're so happy you gained a pound! That's wonderful news! But, still, you will need to make her pay for taking you.

Tamago said...

Oh no Admiral san, you have gone through too much!! You do look very mad in these photos. I am so sorry you had to have such a horrible visit...I am sure your mom was feeling terrible too. She is just so worried about you.
But you gained a pound. That is a great news!! I hope the rest of the week will be much better.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sweet Admiral
We are so happy that you gained a whole pound this is such fantastic noos!
We are sorry that your bloods were stolen and *gasp* that you were manhandled and hurt.We are still doing catwheels that you gained a whole POUND!

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
purrin
xoxox
~ManxMnews

Pandafur said...

Ooooo Iz glad I iz nawt your mom today! You iz gonna haz terribulz revenj Im shure. But, your floofy figyure iz evan moar gorjus wiv da wate you haz gaynd dear Admiral.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh sweetie Admiral, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, it doesn't sound fun at all. But please, take it easy on Mom, remember, you gained a pound!!!

Mr Puddy said...

MOL.. Look like you made lots of action at VET ! You must be really strong : ) and Hooray ! for beautiful wieght !..You might still mad at my mom, but I really wanna give her a cuddle and kisses. She been look after you so well.

Paws crossed for all results
Hug + Kisses
xoxo

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Well, at least you did gain that pound! But as for the rest - what a horrible ordeal! I am glad you made it through and are home now, Admiral! And I hope you don't have to go back for a really, really long time!

Gigi said...

Oh my Darling Admiral! I am so, so happeez to hear you gained a WHOLE POUND! But I am even HAPPIER to hear you gave them such a terribly bad time!!! They deserve it and I'm sure it made you feel a bit better to see them suffer.

Did you get any of THEIR bloods? I hope so!

I'll be right over with the Gerber's and we can snuggle a little and then I will groom all the places that they hurt. I assume I will find you UTB?

Beth said...

You have such beautiful green eyes Admiral! And, hooray! you gained a pound. Please be nice to mom.

xoxo

Athena said...

Oh Admiral! I am so, so sorry that you had to go through all that. What a miserable day! But wow am I efur glad to hear that you gained a pound. I am really really happy to hear that! You are even more beautiful now!

The Island Cats said...

We bet it hurt your mom to take you almost as much as it hurt you, Admiral!! But we're so glad you gained a pound!!

Unknown said...

That's grrreat you gained a pound. I'm sure you will torment your Mom with silence and hiding BUT just maybe a treat or two might bring you around eh?

The Monkeys said...

We understand why you're mad, that was a horrible ordeal! We are happy, though, that you gained a pound! Keep up the good work!

Horst in Edmonton said...

Awesome, you gained a pound, that's wonderful. Keep on eating those greenies.

Katnip Lounge said...

That's almost an ounce a day!!!! We are so happy for that. Miss Admiral, we feel terrible you had such a scrumbubbly day, and Rupert will hotfoot it over with a soothing hot catnip concoction for you; Sylvester's secret recipie.

san said...

YAY! A whole pound! THAT is the bestest news Admiral. We are sure your mom would take all very willingly. A whole pound. That is really great.

the amigos and san

Angel Simba said...

You had to suffer through a lOT, dear Admiral. But I am celebrating your pound. Verry very good.

Quill and Greyson said...

You poor thing! But a pound is good.

Your tomatoe is cute!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Poor Sweet Admiral! "They" clearly are a horrible set of meanies and it is so awful to find out that your Mom is in cahoots with them! However... that is such utterly SPLENDID news about the pound! Well done!!!!

Purrs,
The Chans

Tia and Millie said...

Admiral, I'm mad on your behalf that your mompeople would betray you like that! It's tantamount to abuse! I mean, how dare they comb out your knots when you don't want them to! And as for stealing your blood, did they pay you moneys for that? I bet not! I bet they didn't even give you a treat as a half fair exchange! No, vet peoples are nasty, and if your mompeople is in their gang, I'd seriously employ smackypaw for the longest time after this.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, in my heart everyday is Tortie Tuesday *swoon*

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh my dear sweet one what an ordeal you went through. But hey a whole pound is a lot and well done. can I just say that you look fabulous.. Keep up the good work.. Hugs GJ xx

Michiko Johnson said...

I'm so glad you gained a pound hope keeps it up stayed that ways.
Sorry to you have has a miserable day but your mum has been as same as you Admiral.
xoxoxo

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Oh you poor sweetheart. What a terrible time you had. Even though it is a nasty place to go to they are trying to make sure you are well. It is only out of love that your mommie is doing this, though it is hard to understand. All you can do is make your protests and go with the flow.
Glad that you have gained weight. Keep it up. If you need a few extra pounds I will send you some of mine.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Admiral...We're thrilled you gained a pound and we just bet your mom is going to pay for this.

Our mom, though, is laughing because Annie was so awful at the vet--the "curses" that would come out of her! Until she got sick, of course.

We hope you don't have to go back for a long time now!

Hannah and Lucy said...

The good news Admiral is that you gained a whole pound in weight - the bad news is everything else. Hannah had tears in her eyes when she heard about that your beautiful chest furs were violated - hers were last night cos mum got the scissors to hers!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Amy & the house of cats said...

Admiral we are sorry you had to go through all that torture and manhandling at the vets! But we do think it is great news that you have gained a pound! We are sorry they had to shave your furs - but at least it will be cooler for you in summer - think of it that way (well, your chest will be cooler, so hopefully that makes the rest of you cooler too). We have heard of kitties having to have their whole bodies shaved, so at least you didn't have to go through that! And we are so glad about the pound - that is just the good news this post needed with all those tortures you went through!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Oh, oh, OH, darlin' Admiral, how could your mama do that to you????????

YAY, for the weight gain....keep up the good work!!!!

MOL, Shelly can relate to the running and hiding....Shelly runs every time our sisterbean gets near her, cuz she remembers that she is the one that took her to the vet!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

The Chair Speaks said...

Gaining a pound in 3 weeks is great news, Admiral. Do keep it up!
Our nails and furs are clipped and combed at home before going to the vet.

Our human did not feel like blogging this week. We may be back next week, hopefully.

Random Felines said...

Yeah for gaining a pound!!! But we agree - the torture was uncalled for.....we vote more treats from the mom.

Meowers from Missouri said...

how excellent for you!! (the gained pound, we mean, not the vettie visit.) it is TOO bad that you had to suffer all those indignities; edmund is very sympathetic. our mom furminated his chest hairs just last night an' jerked out a great big knot of tangles, but he forbore to put the bitey on her. (sometimes, it's hard to remember that they think they are doin' what's best fur us!!) but then she gave him kisses an' a treat, so we hopes yer mom makes it up to you very soon wif some tastiness an' love.

Cathy Keisha said...

Oh, Admiral, you look so sad and pathetic in that PTU. My peeps would be in hospital if they tried to take me every 3 weeks. Hope you stick to your guns and make her pay for putting you through all that torture.

Daisy said...

Admiral, I am very sad that you had to go through such terrible tortures! But I want to jump for joy that you gained an entire pound!!!!

Your mom will have to give you many, many, many delicious treats to make up for it.

neora chana said...

Dear Admiral,

Everyone in the realm is jumping for joy that you gained a pound. That it wonderful mews! That must be scary to have your furs trimmed! Before she retired, the Queen Bea had a 'lion cut' every summer She is a longhair like you and her daddeh would have all of her shaved but her head and the tip of her plum. Yikes!

Eat those greenies!

Lady in Waiting Regina on behalf of TRHs Treasure and Coco

Gigi said...

Hello Darling! I'll be there in a few to enjoy some special jars you've opened just for me ;-) It was so lovely cuddling with your curvaceous self last evening. Meet you UTB?

P.S. May Ling has agreed to be my second!

Catsparella said...

Admiral!!! Concats on gaining a lb, little lady!! Keep up the good work! I'm sorry you had such a rough day yesterday. It looks like you were ready to burn holes through your carrier with your kitty lasers!!

Whisppy said...

Oh dears. :( What a horrible time you (AND Mummy) had to go through at the V-E-T. How dare they manhandle you! I'm so upset...BUT I am thrilled to hear you put on 1 pound. That's good! Hugs, sweet Admiral...

*love bonks* from Boomerang.....

meowmeowmans said...

Poor Admiral! That is a horrible ordeal you and mommy had to go through! But we are so, so over-the-moon happy you gained a whole pound in three weeks!

You should definitely make your mommy give you LOTS of treats to make things up to you.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Yay...oh, we mean Sorry for your Manhandling! Yay about the weight gain! That is the bestest mews effurr! You should take your cutlass with you next visit! That and your laser eyes should make them cower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...