Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tortie Tuesday


Mommy's headpiece..in place and ready to help her read the paper.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a darling headpiece she has. Hope you all have a great day today. Hugs and nose kisses

Angel Simba said...

Do you wrap you legs around her neck to help support her head?

Go for swallowing your Greenies WHOLE today!

I am swooning at the thought of Miss Catt's head on my tummy.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We bet your mom loves having you draped round her neck - a wonderful accessory.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Mariodacat said...

Admiral you are sooooo very cute. M says that chair with a fur piece behind it looks so inviting she's like to come over and take a snooze.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey cutie pie, get some rest and then do what you are suppose to do! You know what that is sweetie Admiral!!!

Catsparella said...

What a nommable little kitty leg!

meowmeowmans said...

What a beautiful headpiece you make, Admiral. :)

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Admiral! What a great place for you to hang out and help your mom read the paper! You make a great headpiece!

san said...

What a helpful kitty you are Admiral...and such a gorgeous headpiece too.

the amigos and san

Cathy Keisha said...

You look so relaxed. What a floofy tail dangling down. Hope you took your meds.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

And what a fantabulous headpiece!!!!!!!! You can be our headpiece any time, gorgeous Admiral. xxxxxxxxx

Beth said...

You make a delightful headpiece Admiral. Looks really comfy for mom.

xoxo

The Chair Speaks said...

Thanks Admiral and your mom too, for visiting and sending so many purrs plus prayers.
What a lovely headpiece that's full of warmth and love.

Unknown said...

Me is one of thiose - sometimes, but me is so skinny, me is a boney headrest!
Yous looks like a magnificent one though, my Mommy would love to have you for one!
Kisses
Nellie

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Headpieces don't come any softer or prettier. How luck Mom is.

BeadedTail said...

You are so helpful Admiral! Does your mommy like to be tickled by your floofy tail? Our mommy loves it so much! :)

Cat said...

Nothing feels better than a cat hat :-)

Katnip Lounge said...

With a tail like that we hope you tickle your Mommy's nose!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It's something that humans try to keep secret: they cannot read the paper without a cat's help!

Mr Puddy said...

You can do her hair while you was there ! Get her to cat hair style : )...Lick..Lick..Lick...heh..heh

Daisy said...

What a pretty, pretty, pretty headpiece!

Admiral, I left a message for your mom about a Purrfect Post, and I wanted to leave a link for her, too, in case she wants to check it out: wwwDOTpurrfectpostDOTcom

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Miss Admiral we know nothing please your Mom more than her fur scarf!

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
purrin
xoxox
~ManxMnews

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is a wonderful headpiece! All warm, soft and cozy...nothing better!
If you get a moment please stop by my blog tomorrow! You will be glad that you did! :)

Athena said...

What a purrfect headpiece! I bet your mommy was very glad to have your help!

OKcats said...

Does she lay back on you and squash you? Sometimes I sit behind my mom like that, but then I attack her hair and I have to get down.

Gigi said...

Admiral, I apologize abjectly for losing control like that about, you know, that "S" kitty with the JLLs. I realize today that YOU have a very very toothsome JLL yourself. I'll drop over later to give it a little taste-test ;-)

The Island Cats said...

Admiral, we hope you flick that pretty tail of yours in her face a few times!

Whisppy said...

Just look at MY love's beautiful tail...

Lots of Kisses, Boomerang XoXo

Sultan said...

Napping gracefully!

Michiko Johnson said...

Your beautiful head peiece will made happy your mum days. AND I wish that I'd be there too:-)
xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...