Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tortie Tuesday

32 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Hmmm - that looks interesting sweetie. Is there somehting hidden there? Better find it!

Admiral Hestorb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admiral Hestorb said...

I am running and tossing things and having a wonderful time.

Random Felines said...

OOOO - we love this game. Tim was playing it last night with Junior's cube and surprised mom when he found a green ball....

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

When we first saw the photo, we thought you were busy gift-wrapping!

Purrs,
The Chans

The Monkeys said...

You look like you're having a grand old time, Admiral!

Angel Simba said...

A game, a game!! Good for Wordless Weds too.

Kea said...

We just love that little quilt! Maybe you have a toy or treat under there? Whatever has your attention, it looks like fun!

-Fuzzy Tales

Beth said...

Good morning Admiral, you sweet thing you! You look lovely playing with the quilt.

xoxox

Kerry Loftus said...

Silly Admiral, I bet you made your Mom grin quite a bit :)

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

What fun your having there Admiral.

Marg said...

There must be something really good in that bag. Hope you got it out of there. You do look so cute fishing in the bag. Take care.

Sultan said...

Cute

Brian's Home Blog said...

You go girl! Have fun pretty Admiral!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

The Poupounette said exactly what we were thinking - that you had got some wrapping paper and were getting ready to make a "pretty" parcel!
We're glad you are having a good time tossing things about and running round like a madcat!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

CCL Wendy said...

You seem to be very focussed on the task at paw there, Admiral! So, I won't bother you any longer -- just dropped by to say 'hello'!

Hugs from Dante!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Admiral! We have missed seein you! And boy, we are happy to see you are feeling ok! We have been worried about you and all our friends who have been sick! You look like you are having a ton of fun there - but it does kind of look like you are wrapping a present too! Such a cute picture!!

BeadedTail said...

You look like you're having a fabulous time Admiral! It makes us smile to see you having so much fun!

Mr Puddy said...

Super Pounce to your mat , That's absolutely FUN !!!!!!
Miss Admiral, I'm so happy to see you play : )
Big Smile and Big Kiss for you, Beautiful !
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my, now that is the cutest thing mama has ever seen. I sure do wish I could play with you.

xoxo
Homer

The Island Cats said...

Whatcha doing there, Admiral? It looks like you are either playing or trying to straighten out your blanket so you can take a nice long nap!

Anonymous said...

Hey Admiral..looks like there might be a mouse in there. We hope you catch it.

Jude,Poo,Babybella,Piper & Marley

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Playtime! Is that a nip mat?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Miss Admiral you look so beautiful playing on your butterfly quilt.

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
purrin
xoxox
~ManxMnews

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Admiral looks all freshly brushed and beautiful!!! She looks as if she is doing great and I pray that she is! xoxoxo

Ellen Whyte said...

Pawing and clawing: always good fun!

Catsparella said...

Looks like you are ready to boogie, Admiral! I love your kitty cube too!

Gigi said...

Ma chrie, Your picture is so....so....exciting! I can't wait for our visit. Can I come over later--after the Humans are all asleep?

Gigi said...

Oops, "Cherie"!

Whisppy said...

I really like this picture of you, Admiral! You look so happy scratching at the lovely catnip infused mat! :)

Kathie said...

Okay Admiral did you just open a gift? You sure have that paper going! Beautiful as always, you always look so happy no matter what you are doing!

Michiko Johnson said...

It was good seen you are looks well Admiral!
xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...