Saturday, April 16, 2011

Livelier Saturday


Kitties..I had just over 5 meals yesterday. Part of that was the appetite pill and the rest the steroids no doubt. Mom got two doses on me..one per day since I got the medicine. She is over the moon happy that we are doing something positive about my calcimia. Because we sure were not until we got that pen. I hope I continue to cooperate (sort of!) so that she can anoint my ear! If she has to, mom will chase me down and sit on me.

I hope your Saturday is a good one, Kitties. I will make mine work for me. We're gonna play in between eating.

xox

31 comments:

Pandafur said...

Yay! Such good nooz, haz a wonderfur day dear Admiral xxox

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a great picture sweet Admiral and it sure is great to hear that you are eating! That made my weekend!!!

Sultan said...

Wow, epic eating.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Well done Admiral we are delighted you are eating really well. If we see a thin flat picture of you we'll try to remember that your mom was going to sit on you to write in your ear if you didn't co-operate!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Daniela said...

Dude, you DO NOT want mommy to sit on you. My mom accidently did that once and I did not like it.

Good job on the eating. Keep it up

xoxo
Homer

Beth said...

Wonderful news Admiral. I am so happy for you and mom!
xoxo

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yay! We love your upbeat post, Admira;. Eat up and PLAY, and take naps in between! And be good when your Mom needs you to be!

Purrs,
The Chans

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

YAY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! YAY, gorgeous Admiral!!!!!! We are purraying your appetite will remain. We love you and want you to be well.

Angel Simba said...

Mom's chuckling, wondering just what constituted the "just over" part of the 6th meal. It sounds like you are doing great, Miss Admiral Keep up the good work.

Marg said...

Wow Admiral, that is such good news. Before you know it, you will be a fat little kitty. We can only hope. So glad you are feeling so much better and eating like a horse. Good job.

GreatGranny said...

Sweet Admiral, what good news that you're eating.

Mariodacat said...

YAY Admiral. YOu just "made" my day again sweetie. 5 meals - WOW. Maybe you'll end up having to go on a d.i.e.t. like me. (it's mot fun - they starve me to death here). SMOOCH for being such a good girl.

Catsparella said...

Have a wonderful Caturday, Admiral!! That picture of you is stunning!!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

You just let Mom do her job and you'll both feel better.

Kerry Loftus said...

Aww you little piggie! lol So glad you are doing well and I know that makes Mommy VERY happy! Keep up the fantastic work!

Katnip Lounge said...

Rupert grabbed his chef's toque and apron, he's on his way over! He has a new recipie he want's to cook for you...something about Love Potion #9.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

This is GREAT news, Admiral! I am so happy this is working out for you!

Debra Taylor said...

Admiral, I'm glad to learn your medicine seems to be working well. Keep up the great schedule of eating and playing! Just what you were meant to do, guy.


For other folks reading this, check out my blog. There are some interesting stories there. I manage a homeless cat colony and a few foster cats.
Debby
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Stacy Hurt said...

beautiful picture of you lovely girl!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Kat's Kats said...

Star says, "You look stunning my sweet!! It must be all those snacks you have eaten!! Keep up the good work and I'll be right over to give your lovely furs a good grooming!!"

Tamago said...

Over five meals! Wow, Admiral san, it is good even if it is because of appetite pills and steroids. You look happy in a sun in that photo. I hope you and your mom have a wonderful weekend :-)

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Wow, anointing the ear with thyroid medication, is that what you said,
Admiral? I wish we'd had that for our friend Vinny. What a great idea.
Beats a pill any day! Glad you have good news, especially when it concerns food. Food and good news always go together when we celebrate!
To your health, Admiral ((hugs))!

Tom
xoxo

BeadedTail said...

Admiral, you are so gorgeous! What a beautiful photo you let your mom take of you! We're glad you are eating so much. It's important to keep up your beautiful ladycat physique!

The J-Cats said...

Five meals in one day!!!
We thought we were lucky to get three!
All we can say is - that's admirable, Admiral ;-)

Possum and Pixie

The Island Cats said...

You're looking lovely today, Admiral! Must be all that eating you're doing! Keep it up!!

meowmeowmans said...

We love this picture of you, beautiful Admiral. We are so happy that you are eating well, and that the pen is working, too. Have fun playing (between meals, of course)! :)

Hugs to you and mommy!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

FIVE MEALS!!?? OMG that is fantastic! The best news ever!! I love this photo of the sun shining on your furs....soooo beautiful!

Gigi said...

What a good girl you have been, my dearest one! And because you have been soooooooo cooperative with your Mommy, I am going to come right over and groom your furry little face and then let you sleep snuggled wherever you wish, since you thought I looked so "lay-on-able" today ;-)

Everycat said...

It's lovely to see the fire in your eyes Admiral. Your Mom is doing very well getting those medicines onto your ears and we think you are a doll for co-operating. Do keep it up dear!

Whicky Wuudler

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on eating so well, Admiral! Keep it up. My Mom puts stuff in my ear, too, and I don't like it, either, but I put up with it. You do NOT want Mom to sit on you, so cooperate.

Herman

Hansel said...

we have dropped by to tell you we are purring and praying for you to feel better soon. thinking of you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...