
That was the truth yesterday. Mommy really DID say those scary fings and DID them too!! She did. I still have my steaks on me though. She quit when she got to those. Well, maybe a few nibbles. I decided that I would take OK Cats up on their offer and I hurried over there for the afternoon and Sweet Praline's home for awhile to snuggle wif her. That way, mommy was less tempted to nom on my sides and tummy. But mom did give me so many kisses I had to go look to see if I had bare spots on my furs! Star teleported over to groom me and play and snuggle. Fanks sweet kitty furriends. xoxox
I am patiently waiting here beside the keyboard for mommy to play after I finish telling her what I want to say. We'll run and she'll attack me and I'll be rolled all over the floor while she noms on me again! Sigh. My life is nothing but a series of nom attempts by her! Last night while we were watching television, I thought I would not come away with my fluffalicious cheeks when all was said and done. Mind you, I laid there on my side gazing at the screen while she kissed them. So, I was a willing participant I admit. But still..she needs to learn control. I may be soft and silky but I am still the boss...not to be trifled with. My patience is great though.
Happy Wednesday, keep your whiskers dry! xox
32 comments:
Maybe patience can be bought with some treats? :-P
-Fuzzy Tales
It can be such a long and tedious process to train our people....
Purrs,
The Chans
Hi Admiral - these mums take a lot of training and they never learn that we don't always want kissing all over every day. Snuggles are great though!!
luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
I know what you have to go through, my Mom is the very same way...
Admiral, Your picture today (while breath-takingly beautiful as always) looks uncomfortably like you're being served up on a platter, or possibly a soup tureen.
Your Mommy must be thinking about getting her own show on the Food Network. Don't be the main course! Run while you still can--before she gets to the drumsticks!
Our mom loves to nom on us too, Admiral! And you are so lovely, we can understand why your mom noms and kisses you all of the time! Humans have very little self control when confronted with feline beauty!
he he - you should do what I do. When M starts to nom me, I put the bitey on her. Of course I has no toothies, so all she does is laugh. One day I even went for her nose, but ended up licking it instead. M says you are very nommable tho Admiral, cuz you are so deliciously cute!
We know how scary hungry mommies can be, Admiral! You're welcome to hide out here if you need to, but we're afraid our Mom isn't any better!
You are so BEAUTIFUL that mom thinks you are just going to have to learn to deal with your mom...and be glad ours lives far away.
That is a beautiful picture of you sweet Admiral! Hmmmmmm, sounds like you've got your work cut out for you there!
Mommy said she wishes she had brushed my ruff first!!! Untidy.
We enjoyed your visit! My mom can't resist my soft furs, either. She touches me in just the right spot and makes me flop onto my back, then she starts stroking my tummy furs. I do have to admit this feels reeeealllly good.
Your friend, Zoe
Admiral, you make my Mom smile at the image of your Mom loving on your sweet furs and saddlebags. You have a very special relationship. If my Mom were to put her face against my body she would get a bad bitey. I love her, but that would not fly with me. So enjoy it.
Oh thank Cod you still have your steaks left. Glad that Mom didn't devour your whole body. Too funny, that silly woman chasing you all around the house. But it is fun to snorgle kitties. Our Mom does it too.But we are not fond of the kissing thing. Hope you have a fantastic Wednesday
It sounds like your human is not getting enough to eat! See, I knew that being an omnivore was not all it was cracked up to be.
Oh Miss Admiral you do have the patience of a saint!
>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
purrin
xoxox
~ManxMnews
Oh Admiral, you dear sweet thing, I am so glad you are feeling more your old self and are eating better.
xoxox
We are so glad to hear that you are feeling good right now. I would have thought this picture would have sealed the deal with the Spitster, but he definitely does not seem to like it.....Treasure
Just make sure she doesn't get to your drumsticks!!!!!
Hahaha... Admiral
this shot is sooooooooo cute :-)
Mommy says you look so delish that she'd eat you up in ONE BITE!
run!
Admiral, that's another beautiful picture of you! We're sorry you are having so much trouble with your mom but we don't have any advice because our mommy is crazy too. She wishes she could bury her face in your furs too!
Admiral, MOL.." My life is nothing but a series of nom attempts by her! " I don't think you can get away with that : )
xoxo
Dearest Admiral Hestorb!
Me would love to see pictures of your Mommy nomming yous!!
Kisses
Nellie
We haven't been able to train our Meowm to keep her paws off our paws. A cats work is never done is it?
Admiral you are soooo making me laugh!! The things you beautiful girl-cats must endure!! lol
Gorgeous picture of yours Admiral, it is hard to believe in a same cats?.
You know your mommy love you so much though how about be gentle with her too:-)
Love you both.
xoxoxo
MOL hehe OMC! Dat totally reminds me of my momma, her and daddy always talkin about eating me for dinner but she attacks me wif so many kisses I finks I going to lose my floof!
Purrrrrrrrrs and Nosetaps to you my furriend
I know I would never try your patience Admiral. I remember what happened to the squirrels
We thinks your mom loves you a whole bunch!!
We think you're lucky to still have your steaks about you, Admiral. In any case, we are glad you're feeling so good these days, sweet friend. :)
Your Mom is scary, Admiral. I am thankful that the most my Mom does is rub her face in my furs. You look gorgeous.
Herman
Post a Comment