
Kitties,
I'm sorry I am so late blogging but I have been keeping mom busy and distracted with my meowing.
My Vet called a few hours ago and told Mom I had to have my food taken up and that I needed to be brought in tomorrow morning for a special blood test. That has to go to another State up north to a University..the only place that can do this particular test(s).
Mom asked a girl friend to please come and get my PTU out of the closet after she catches me IF she does and is on her way to put me in. I am that wary now.
I will be re-pilled again as well. Won't know anything till Monday.
pee ess That picture was taken with mom disturbing me from sleep! Again.
Please forgive mommy for not helping me to too many blogs today. She has been trying to figure out what I am calling out about.
Hard to concentrate she said. We're sorry and we'll try to do better later this evening or tomorrow after that ordeal is over.
xox
41 comments:
Is it the TLI/PLI/Cobalamin/Folate test or have you had that done already. Teri the tech wants to know...and sorry you have to starve overnight, too!
@ Teri I don't know. It was a brief phone call to mommy.
Whatever the test they are doing, Admiral, I hope you have good results. Or results that can lead to a solution. Purrrrrrrrs, sweetie.
Admiral, I'm worried about you too! I am sending you lots of purrs. It's too bad your human does not understand Cat, it would make things so much easier.
Oh Admiral, Iz so sorry you haz to be trapped again. Be a brave gurl for your mama *purrr*
Sending you and mommy lots of purrs and headbonks. we will be here when you are ready
Dear Miss Admiral
We are purrin and purrin and holding paws and purrin some more.
We just know you will pass that test with flying colors.
purrin
xoxox
We love you sweet Admiral and we've got our purrs going non-stop for you!
Hugs to you and your mama-
I know how distracting meowing can be-
And how hard to concentrate from worry...
Paws Crossed for you Sweet Admiral, Purrs for good news.
Hugs and Love to you and your family
xxoxxo
paws & tails crossed for our dear sweet sistah!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Dear Admiral,
Hugs for you and mommy!
Sweet Admiral, we hope and purray that you and Mommy get a good report.
Love from me and Mom
Kassey
Dear Admiral,
Lotz of Purrrz & Hugz for you & Mom ~
Lotz of Purrayerz you pass your test ^..^
Take Care ~ xoxoxoxo
All my furry toes are crossed. Please don't be tooooooo cranky with your mom! She needs to do these captures so the you can get all better and feel nommy again. You know I'll wait up for you, my Sweet. We'll have a pre-bedtime cuddle and a purr.
Oh sweetheart I hope the tests go well and tell mum not to worry about visiting blogs as long as you are ok that is fine.. Hugs GJ xx
I'm purring really hard for you Admiral.
Admiral, I'm so sorry you have to through this. I really hope they and figure out what's wrong and I hope your mom can figure out why you're meowing. Dear, sweet girl. We'll be watching for an update.
Hugs,
Lucy (and mama Vicki)
Never mind the visits, just get well Admiral. We hope your tests show good results.
Admiral, we're worried about you too but it sounds like the vet is doing his best to make sure you are well. We're sending you lots of love and purrs!
We are thinking of you and praying for you sweet Admiral and hope that all goes well for you. Hugs and nose kisses
We are sending our purrs and love to you and your Mom, Miss Admiral...we hope the (evil) vet can figure out what's going on with you, and soon!
Rupert sends his best purrs.
Oh Admiral, we hope your test goes well!!
We hope you will be better soon!
OMC a secret test! Have you studied? Oh THAT kind of test. I hope they find out what—if anything—is wrong with you so we can burn that PTU of yours. I'm purring for you.
We love you, sweet Admiral, and are saying our very bestest purrs and prayers for you and your Mommy.
Sweetgirl - Tell mom not to worry about visiting blogs. Her first priority is to you, not us. We love you both and will be here waiting for however long it takes. I'm purring for you sweetie, haven't stopped in over 2 weeks now. M has all the prayers going too. We're so happy mom has a friend coming over to help her transport you. It will be less streesstful on both of you. HUGS for you and mom, and M said to have her give lots of kisses to you form M. Love you and your mom sweetie.
you poor baby....I know you must be so upset and scared and your Mommy too. I know how hard it would be to focus, as Mario said YOU are "more important than us"....I also agree that thank goodness a friend is coming with your Mommy...I know you will be a good girl for her and you won't give her a hard time.
Cody and I are sending all of you lots of love and prayers and we are thinking of you!!!!
We are sending lots of purrs that you do well ont he trst!
Cats of Wildcat Woods
Star says, "I told mom I was yelling at her for a reason!! Tuck up with me my love and I'll groom and purr with you until you are back from the vets. While I'm there all of my brothers and my sister and our feeders will purr and pray for you and your mom. ::kitty kisses::"
Wishing you and mommy all the best. I pray all goes well, and they find a solution, and a treatment to make you feel better Admiral, which I know will make mommy feel better also.
Hugs to you both.
Dianne :)
Purring for good news, Admiral!! I hope everything goes ok <3
We are very concerned and will continue to purr LOUDLY for your easy recovery, beautiful Admiral; best of luck with the vet and those stressful tests, sweetie...We love you, precious girl; hang in there, lovely friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
Admiral! When you said you're back, does that mean you have already been for that nasty test where they stole your very blood right out of you? How dare they? They deserves a good bitey.
Still, I am glad you were a good girl and let your Mommy take you. I hope you can get your good NOM back without having to have that pill all the time!
I'll be there shortly with my new fevver to share and a jar of turkey Gerbers! Sound nommy? I hope so!
Oh, oh, oh, sweet and adorable Admiral!!!! We are in purrayer again today for you........we so want you totally well again.
We love you so very, very, very much!!!!!!!!
We're sending lots of purrs and tail wags for you, Admiral.
Hang tough Admiral!
We'll be waiting to hear... and purring for you.
Admiral, we are sorry you have to have a night of no lovely fuuds. We are still purring hard for you and we have also crossed our legs, tails, eyes and all paws that this blood test can show the vets what is the matter and they can help you get well again.
We send love to your Mummy too
Whicky
Oliver
& Gerry
I love you Admiral and your mum!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment