Thursday, March 3, 2011

Grateful Thursday


ALL of my furriends are welcome to come sailing with me. Our destination is Australia where I am going to visit my mom's Sis, Michiko San. They have been blog mates for going on 6 years if not more and have declared that they are sisters. I think they are on accounta they drive back and forth under the Pacific ocean at night, when the traffic is not too bad, to see one another. They take turns and this time, she called me, the Admiral and suggested I set sail to come see her. She'll drive over here next weekend, That's the way they roll. So, load up..bring your crunchies and treats..I'll supply the fish, and away we go!

EFFURYBUDDY: This is only a joke and a spin-off from yesterdays picture of me in my boat.

By the way, I am posting a picture of one of mom's prized possessions. Thanks to Catsparella who posted her own pair of soap paws, mommy also clicked on a link there (several weeks past) and ordered this pair of paws because they reminded her of me, of course. She won't use them, they are in the china cabinet but they make her smile and you KNOW how she loves kissing paws! She won't kiss these soapy ones but she will be reminded of mine, and well...here we go again!!

36 comments:

lupie said...

Wow! Such lovely paws!!!
As lovely as you Admiral!

Angie, Catladyland said...

Oh, those soap paws are just the cutest!!

Kea said...

Those soap paws are just adorable!

Marg said...

We would love to go sailing with you. Gosh that would be fun.
We love the soap paws. That is so cute and what a different idea. Great stuff. We were hoping those weren't your tootsies. Take care.

Unknown said...

Sailing to Austrialia - that should be fun! And soap paws! WOW!!!

Beth said...

I would love to go with you and mom to visit Michiko. Save a spot for me.
The soap paws are so cute.

Seeking Serenity said...

Soap paws, cute! I thought they were earrings, now those I would use :)
Have a fun day Miss C.

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

What a great visit that would be. I'm packing. The soaps are really cute.

Mariodacat said...

When do we leave Admiral - I'm ready to go. Always wanted to visit Australia. Those soap paws are adorable.

GreatGranny said...

Count me in Admiral.I'd love Australia too as we do Michiko. Mom said those are the cutest soap paws and the color of your sweet paws.
xxxx Kassey

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

How lovely that your mum and her friend feel so close. I like that very much. Mum loves those paws and is going to take a look. Hugs GJ xx

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh that is so fun about your mom and Michiko! And we think it is great that you are going to sail there to see her - we think it sounds fun and would love to join you!

And oh those soap paws are adorable!!

Alley Cats and Angels of North Carolina said...

Those soaps are fantastic.

On the trip - seriously? I am jealous. I know that's not a nice trait, but really, I'm jealous! Have a wonderful and very safe trip.

Kat's Kats said...

Star says, "The soap paws are very sweet but I'd much rather kiss your paws!! May I go on the trip with you? Or would you like to come visit me while your mom sails away? Trust me that I will take very very good care of you. You will have only the freshest of treats and food and I will groom you as many times a day as you want. All of us will play with you and share our toys!!"

Zaphoid says, "If you come, I'll clean your ears!!"

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That's soap?! They are very cute!

Brian's Home Blog said...

All of us want to go sailing with you sweet Admiral! You might need a bigger ship!

Katnip Lounge said...

We'd love to go sailing! Just let us pack a picnic and we're on our way!

Dexter said...

Sailing - that sounds awesome!! I luuuuurve water....! My humanoids think I'm a little crazy when I play in the water but hey, it's fun!

From a cute cat x

Anonymous said...

We would sail with you anywhere sweet Admiral. We love those soap paw prints...they are cute. Hugs and nose kisses

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Ahhhh,,,, You soapy pawz are soooo cute ^..^,,,

You had Larry,, while we all were reading your post, he hurried & packed his little bag to go on da trip,, till he heard mom say you waz only kidding,,,, ^..^ :(((( Now he'z back inside unpacking.........
Purrrz & Kissez ~

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those paws are ever so cute, but not as cute as yours dear Admiral.

purrin
xoxox

BostonBoy said...

I always was a paw man.

Stacy Hurt said...

mmm; not sure about those paws. they kinda givin me the heebedie bejeebies. BUT, sailing out with the fishies sounds like real fun! I heard dey haz flying fish! How fun is THAT??

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Kerry Loftus said...

Oh.my.gawd those paws are just TOO CUTE!!!

Angel Simba said...

The soap paws are ultra cool, Admiral.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Aha, we finally got to see a photo of you on your ship.

The soap paws are cute.

BeadedTail said...

That's cool that your mom can drive to Australia to see her furiend! We really like those soap paws too! They're cute but not nearly as cute as your paws Admiral!

Sultan said...

Soap paws are pretty epic.

Catsparella said...

Ahoy, Admiral!! I'm so glad you bought the soapies and posted a pic! They are so adorable, just like your little feets! ♥

Gigi said...

My Human is getting all stupid and sappy over those paws. Sheesh! I'd love to go sailing with you of course, but meanwhile, I've had my baff and I'm all fresh and fluffy. I have Gerbers. What time can I expect you?

Mr Puddy said...

Admiral ! You got me BIG TIME !!!
I was so happy to think you are sailing to where I live and then all I believe..All of a sudden....Gone with the wind !

No kiss kiss for you today but you can kiss me to fix it up : )

PS : Mom love your mom earring , so cute !

Michiko Johnson said...

OH MY GOD! what I have done in here??? when I read all comments I would like to cry or laugh away? it was shocked I meant that Admiral:-)
Now we need a big boat for more than dozen Cats with our human friendsLOL!
I din't realize so many of them wanted visit in here:-)
This afternoon I have has busy with organize a big boat for us.
The boat company has NO insurance for CATS they asked for double deposit $$$$ which I can understand it.

I lived in three bed rooms with two bath rooms but this situation would be nice to ALL get together with our human friends Beth & G.G.
I will discuss with you and your mummy tonight then we will let them know to all your furry friends.

Look forward to seen all in here:-)
xoxoxox

Cat said...

What fantastic paws, almost as cute as yours Admiral :-)

KrafteKat said...

The paws are adorable, and when I first saw them I didn't know they were soap. Thanks for sharing Admiral

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Ohhhh Miss Admiral,
Thanx for stopping by and signing our Guest book,you iz one of our Special Sweetheartz ^..^
Purrrz for a Wunderful Weekend ~ xoxoxoxo

Anya said...

We want also sailing with you admiral :-)
Sounds very cool .....

Have a nice week-end
Hugs
Kareltje =^.^= ♥ Betsie >^.^<
Anya :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...