Sunday, March 27, 2011

Easy Like Sunday

This is kinda dark but here I am last night after Mom got home.

Sending lots of love back to each of you. Lots.

32 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Oh Admiral - you are so cute!! Have a happy Easy Sunday sweetie.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like you're a huge help to your Mom when it comes to technology!

We hope you're taking your medicine!

Purrs,
The Chans

Marg said...

Hi there Admiral.Good for you taking care of that computer. Hope you are feeling a little better and maybe taking your medicine. We are still sending tons and tons of purrs and some Hee Haws too from the donkeys. Take care and have a fun day.

Angel Simba said...

Admiral, you look fairly happy by the computer but I encourage you to lie parallel to the monitor, between the keyboard and the computer. Then the warm air from the computer should waft cosily over you. It is wonderful. I should know. Now that Mom has a laptop instead of the iMac, I really miss it.

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

good job guarding the hoomans computer! PURRS!
Luna & Zulu

Margaret said...

Mom won't let me near her computer. (She doesn't like picking out furs between her keys.)
Mandu

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure look a bit snoozy sweet Admiral, but a beauty non the less! Have a great Sunday sweetie!

meowmeowmans said...

And sending lots of love to you and mommy, too, sweet Admiral! Have a great Sunday! :)

Gigi said...

Do I spy a bit of pink feathery funness back there on the right? It looks to me like you should kill that thing right now! Have a peaceful, snoozy Sunday, my sweet Admiral! Lots of purrs for you from SF! XOXO

Annie Bear said...

Happy Sunday, Admiral! Enjoying taking it easy, pretty girl!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Good to see you back to your daily routine, Admiral. Be a good kitty, now and take your meds without a fuss, cuz we all wants you to feel right as spring rain!

Beth said...

Dear Admiral,
What a gorgeous picture of you guarding mom's computer for her.
Be good today and eat for mommy, please.

Anya said...

Hi Admiral

Your sunday looks ver relaxing :-)
Enjoy fullest ......

Hugs
Kareltje =^.^= ♥ Betsie >^.^<

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

What a great picture of you Admiral. You look a little sleepy. Were you looking for the mouse your mom uses at her computer. Believe me,it is not the four legged, furry kind, so you just relax, and enjoy your day. Hope you are feeling better, and taking your medicine to help you bet better, cause we love you too, Admiral.
Jesse sends his regards also, and wishes you well.
Hugs, to you and your mom.
Dianne :)

Anonymous said...

And it'll be even easier if you just go ahead and take the meds instead of fighting. Not worth the effort.....at least that's what I've discovered. have a nice day.

Daisy said...

Admiral, I am so glad that you do not have the bad diagnosis! We have soft carriers, too (Sherpa carriers).

Katnip Lounge said...

Whew! I left *just* in time...I was afraid I'd get caught with you after your curfew! You're playing it verreh cool there, my dear!

XX Rupert XX

Clooney said...

Hello Dear Admiral, purrs to you. We hope you will feel better and eat your Num-Nums. Thinking of you.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Just blogging away on the innernets Miss Admiral?!

purrin
xoxox

Mr Puddy said...

You are so sweet Admiral : )
I am really overwhelmed with your love, headbonk to you Sweetie !
xoxo

Baby Patches said...

Hai my purrty furriend! How is you doing? We is finking about you. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

Mickey's Musings said...

Admiral, you still look lovely :) We hope you and your Mom had a great weekend!!!
Purrs Tillie & Georgia

BeadedTail said...

We hope you had a wonderful Sunday Admiral! You are so floofy and beautiful!

Sultan said...

I see the feline has taken control of the computer as is her due.

The Island Cats said...

Were you helping your mom blog, Admiral?? You're a good helper!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Sending special love to you, too!

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Admiral,Are you feeling tired?
Don't put a big fat your tails on the computer...
Wait hear from you a GREAT news tomorrow
Big Hugs to you and your mum,
xoxox

Karen Jo said...

It's sweet of you to help your Mom blog. I walked on the keyboard once and crashed the computer. I thought it was very funny, but Mom didn't.

Herman

Poppy Q said...

You have a lovely work space Admiral. I would enjoy napping there too.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hope you are feeling better. You have a very nice work space to do your blogging in.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you is furry cute!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Gosh Admiral - you looks very busy on the computer we'll just say a quick "hello" and leave you to visit your furriends.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...