Mom thinks I didn't know, but now she knows I know. I was asleep on her bed, my head on her pillow (of course!) and she kissed me and left the room. I heard the closet open where her broom is hung on the door in a little thingy that clasps the handle. She always sweeps up any litter from the night time. Anyway, a light dawned on her..like a light bulb over her head and she thought.."I wonder if the Admiral knows this is the closet where her PTU is?"
So after sweeping and putting the broom away again, she came down the hall and I was gone. I had headed for UTB. I'm not at all silly. That PTU could come and eat me up ANY time!!
Me and mommy hope and purray that efurrybuddy in the path of the terrible storms here and in Australia remains safe and snug. xoxox
34 comments:
Duzn't tell anyone, but when Her iz not lookin we likes to sit in our PTUs, but we duzn't want to be locked in there evar! *purrrs* have a lucly warm an cozy day dear Admiral
So you go to the basement when you hear her open that closet for the broom? You ARE smart to know that your PTU is in there, but remember, usually it is just the broom. My Mom keeps a small dustpan and broom in my bathroom all the time for such cleanups so I don't have to worry at all about the cupboard opening.
Good Morning Admiral. I am glad you are feeling good today. Thank you for your concern for us all in the snow storm and for the folks in the cyclone in Australia.
xoxo
Us kitties are much smarter than our humans realize!!!!!!!!!!!
We send our love to you and your mom.
Yes, we kitties are not dumb-dumbs at all. Very clever to get out, Admiral, just in case!
Good girl for moving out of there very fast. We are thinking about all the people in all the storms all over the place. We hope everyone is all right. Take care Admiral and keep eating.
My Mom laughed out loud about the broom closet door opening and you hiding under the bed, smart move, Admiral. You're doing so much better now, so don't worry, you sweet girl.That's a cute 'alert' photo.
Much love, sweet Admiral.
xxxx Kassey
Oh we knew you were just that smart, Miss Admiral.
We purrs for Australia too!
guess I am not savvy because I dont know what a ptu is :P
Myst doesn't like the hard carrier, used to fight tooth & nail- but she likes the cat duffelbag- it is more like a cave.
Yep, we knew you were one smart cookie! Ours is up on a shelf and when we see Mom even glance at it, we take off. We're no fools.
By the way, Admiral, my BFFC, that is an extraordinarily good photo of you. We can see your smile :)
xoxoxo
Can't fool you, Admiral! When Harley has to go in the PTU he makes his legs all stiff so he won't fit inside.
Hey, we do now those things sweet Admiral! I'm worred about our friends in Australia too, we've got bunches of pals over there!
You're so smart, Admiral! <3 I hope everyone stays safe too!
Admiral, I agree, we always know what's going on because we are nosy !!!!! heh..heh..heh
Have a great day Admiral
xxx
You are so very clever Miss Admiral...I never expected anything less :-)
Star purrs, "Mom keeps ours in the attic. She also keeps a dustpan & brush by our litter boxes. Now if her kittens would just learn to use them right!! Head butts my beauty!! You look stunning as always!"
Admiral - you are so very cute and smart too. He he - guess you pulled a good one on mom. We'll hope all our friends are safe.
Of course you knew where the PTU was! A kitty HAS to know these things. We are also purring for the humans and animals in Queensland.
Of COURSE you know that, Miss Admiral! We know what all of the scary sounds are. Drat, now your mom is on to you.
Yes, we are purring hard for everyone in your country to withstand the cyclone without too much damage.
And we're happy that you're feeling better enough to play games with your Mommy now. You sure are one smart cookie!
I love your photo very much though your eyes shows that your are feeling better now.
last night I watched on TV the cyclone at QLD
it was another disaster for QLD people and animals too.
xoxoxox
Miss Admiral
We kitties are far smarter than our Mom's give us credit for sometimes.
We are glad that you are doing so well.
purrin
xoxox
♥♥♥
You are such a clever kitty.
Admiral, you are very smart!! Zoey is like that too! As soon as she hears the closet door that the PTU is in, she runs for cover.
we heard about the giant cyclone and pray that you are not in any danger.
Please be safe!!
Love that photo of Admiral....she is such a beautiful girl!
xoxo
You are not only Beautiful ,,,, you iz very Smart too ^~^
Admiral, you are such a smart kitty! It just takes beans awhile to figure out just how smart kitties can be. By the way, we know that it's your bed and your pillow that you let your mom borrow. It'll just take her awhile to figure that one out too. Our mommy hasn't figured it out either.
You are soooooo smart, Admiral! Thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes:)Guess what? I got some TREATS!
~Crikey
Well my sistah. You's gotz the smartycats for sure! I don't even know what a PTU is!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Well, DUH!, of course you know! Sheesh, what do they think we are--woofies?
The Admiral is too smart for a mere human.
Very smart of you Admiral! You are beautiful and smart too! :)
You are very smart Admiral - of course we cats are the most intelligent creatures on earth.
You are a pretty girl and you're smart too.
Post a Comment