I didn't have breakfast at first and Mom said "OH NOES!" but we played for awhile (chase the hand under the sheet and blanket and chase the feather and bead prey) and I decided to let her know I simply did not like her choice this morning so I asked for my old Fancy Feast again. I like to keep her on her toes! (which are not nearly as sweet and pretty as MY toez)
32 comments:
We never get what we want for brekkie either Admiral - but then we don't know what we want anyway!!
Don't you just love playing on teh bed. It's one of my favorite places too. So happy to hear at least you at something.
Yes, you really are keeping her guessing sweet Admiral! Hey, come on over and get Turbo Tracked Up, plenty of room!!!
Good job keeping your Mom guessing! We think they always need to be on their toes!
Hi, Admiral. I am so happy you have decided to sail away with me in my boat. (It may get a little cramped in there, and I'm just bringing dry food.)
Mandu
There was a time that Fancy Feast was all that Sam & Lucy would eat. Made me wonder what they put in that can. But now they like another brand better --- well, for now. It's a continuing game.
Smooches from me to you, Admiral :)
XOXOXO
The turkey is more my favorite than the chicken, Admiral. Also, it is very important to keep your Mom guessing. One of the things I keep my Mom guessing about is whether I prefer my food at room temp or refrigerated. She still isn't sure.
Don't listen to our mom, Admiral. It's all part of being a real cat, right? We especially like to play the game of Guess What We Really Want To Eat with Mom. We get her attention in the kitchen and cry and cry when she mentions a flavor. Ha. She opens it and we turn up our noses. We could play this all day!
Sam's sending you extra special purrs because he thinks your photo today looks like a CatBoy foldout. I'm sending nose licks and head bonks because you're my BFFC. xoxoxo
Good Morning you precious thing. I am glad you finally ate for mom!!
you are so smart! You are making your Mom provide a kitty buffet for you!
Just have her line up all of the assorted foods and let you choose at each meal. MOL!
I sometimes prefer Fancy Feast too, but it's fun to keep Moms guessing. Mom says you have the sweetest toeses besides mine.
I like your little box too.
xxxx Kassey
You really do keep Mom hopping don't you. Hey, a fancy lady deserves a fancy feast.
I wish you well on your road to recovery and total human domination!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Yes, Annie has been known, on occasion (or many occasions) to do that to the mom, too. You have to keep the humans guessing, keep them in a heightened state of anxiety, otherwise they become too complacent and their quality of service decreases markedly.
Star laughs, "Oh my darling Admiral! That was a mean trick to play on your mom! Very very very funny although I'm sure she didn't get it because Feeders don't understand cat humor. ::chuckle:: That box looks like a fun toy too!! Audrey and I have made great strides in denuding our feather toy but we'll have to wait until next month to replace it because mom is already out of green papers. ::sigh::"
hee hee...Admiral, you are the best at mind games! We are, once again, in AWE of your mad skillz.
pee ess: Rupert got all fainty looking at your tummy!
Good for you, Admiral! Got to let those humans know who is boss. You look so cute all floofed out!
Smoooches, TK
You sound like me, Admiral - I will eat, but it has to be the RIGHT food...
It's a good idea to keep your mom guessing so that she's always at full attention with you since she won't know what to expect. Gotta let her know who's boss!
Box cat!
Theese is excellent that you are going for the Fancy Feast Num-Nums again and you are looking very "tortilicious" today. We saw your LOL's and oh boy is they ever funny and good ones! Congrats!
We're glad to see you demand what you want! We both eat any ol' stinky goodness that is put down for us, but the boys who came before wouldn't eat it if it was offered too many days in a row. They would only eat it once in a while, as a treat.
Naughty Admiral, don't scare us like that!!!!
Oh Admiral
You are a girl after my own heart.
I love to keep Mom guessing!
Boo likes to play 'under the covers' but I just look at Mom like she is a nut. I just don't play. She doesn't understand why I never liked to play.
purrin
xoxox
♥♥♥
I wouldn't eat my breakfast either this morning. Rejected the Friskies tuna. Rejected the Luna Tuna. Would only eat the Fancy Feast grilled tuna.
No humans toes are as sweet and pretty as yours, Admiral! I hope you enjoyed your Fancy Feast!
Oh course you are entitled to eat what you want to eat.
Well, Admiral, we hop your mom go the message and give you the foods you want!!
Admiral, NOTHING is as sweet and pretty as your toes. Well, there are mine of course, but they are MANLY toes, even though I think they're beautiful.
Admiral, you and Au are cats of a feather. You must tease your mummy, she's already a wreck of nerves. Any more and you'll drive the poor woman to drink.
PS if she does have one or two, remember that's the purrfect time to hit her up for treats! A squiffy mummy is a generous mummy.
Post a Comment